剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
L区危险接解除 我们准备进入中厅
Exposed L is clear. We're headed into the hub.
收到
Copy that.
等一下
Wait...
你们聊过了吗
you guys talk about it?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
外圈通道安全
Outer ring clear.
-戈尔登遇袭 戈尔登遇袭 -卡特
- Golden's down. Golden's down. - Kutter.
你那边情况如何
What's your status?
她死了 戈尔登死了
She's dead. Golden's dead.
有沃尔夫的位置吗
Do you have a location on Wolfe?
卡特 卡特
Kutter? Kutter?
走吧
Come on.
我们要继续行动 快走
We need to move. Let's go.
还不算太迟
It's not too late.
沃克
Walker.
我必须得试试
I had to try.
这药丸会害死你的
This shit is gonna kill you.
-来 我帮你 -拿下来 快点
- OK. OK, I got it. - Get it off. Get it off..
好 等等
OK. OK. Wait.
蒂娜
Deena.
沃尔夫求我们
Wolfe begged us...
求我和强尼
me and Johnny...
他求我们杀了他
he begged us to kill him.
但是我们没下手
And we didn't.
二十年前我没能阻止他
I could have stopped him twenty years ago.
我当时可以杀了他
I could have killed him.
在制裁厅
At the Sanction Lounge...
罗亚尔从沃尔夫的手下救了很多人
Royalle saved dozens of people from Wolfe.
我试过 但是我做不到
I tried, but I couldn't do it.
他太强大了
He was too strong.
突然间
And then suddenly...
他收手了
he stopped.
他不再吃人 不再杀生
He stopped eating, stopped killing.
却开始哭泣
And he started crying...
他说
he said...
杀了我 克里斯蒂安
"Kill me... Christian."
他伸出脖子
He bared his throat.
之后那些死去的人
And all those people, who've died later...
我本来可以阻止他
I could have stopped him.
但是我却抓了他
But I captured Wolfe instead.
杀了他成不了英雄
Killers can't be heroes.
抓沃尔夫让我成为了英雄
Capturing Wolfe made me a hero.
让我出名
It made me famous.
好像我预见了这一点似的
Like... like I knew it would!
沃克遭遇袭击
Walker's down.
我一人继续前进
I'm moving on alone.
-蒂娜 -我不需要英雄 沃克
- Deena... - I don't need a fucking hero, Walker,
我需要搭档
I need a partner.
搞什么
What the fuck?
跟紧我
Stay close.
时间到了 查依金
Time is up, Chaykin.
开门 开门
Open the door! Open the door!
这就是异能监狱管理部门隔离他的原因
That's why Shaft's administration kept him isolated, right?
是 异能监狱的异能犯人是被严格隔离的
Yes. The Powers population at the Shaft is housed...
我十分钟内能到
I can be there in 10 minutes.
我只是监狱边界外的一个媒体小丑
It's just a media circus going on outside the fence.
我们都不知道里面发生的事
We don't even know what's going on inside.
你说过 如果不是事发突然
You said if something doesn't happen soon...
首先 他是不可能逃出那里的
Number one: there's no way he's getting out of there.
其次 如果他们担心
Number two: if they were worried,
他们会给其中一个大人物打电♥话♥
they would have called in one of the bigs,
而我就会收到消息
and I'd know about it.
再则
Number three:
他吞食人类
he eats people.
你认为我做不到吗
You don't think I can do it?
听着
Look,
沃尔夫已经有着多年袭击异能人的实战经验
Wolfe has taken down Powers with years of experience in action.
只是 先累积一些经验再去
Just...you... you get some battles on your belt...
你是我的手下
You work for me.
不是你指挥我
Not the other way around.
好吧
All right.
待我查清楚监狱里有谁
Let me find out who's down there.
到时你得大展拳脚 好吗
This has gotta be your show, OK?
等会儿再打给你
I'll call you back.
你说没人明白你表弟的死对你影响多大
You said no one knew what your cousin's death meant to you.
可现在俱乐部的异能者都知道你的名字了
Well, now all those Powers at the club know your name.
就像是心理战 侵入他们的思想
It's like psy ops, you know, getting in their heads.
或者就只是我太弱了吧
Or I'm just lame. I don't know.
不
No.
不
No.
我懂
I get it.
挺酷的
It's cool.
让我感觉自己很特别
It... makes me feel special.
谢谢你
Thank you.
周围全是异能者 你害怕吗
Were you scared with all of them around?
不
No.
感觉挺不错
It felt good...
很刺♥激♥
exciting.
感觉自己举足轻重
Like what I did mattered.
你懂吗
You know?
我还想这么做
I want to do more.
你是该这样
You should.
怎么说呢
Like what?
你为了我做的那件事
You did something for me,
我会铭记在心
that I'll never forget.
要是
What if
你为了你自己做些事
you know, you did something for you,
为你♥爸♥爸
for your dad,
那他们也会铭记在心
so that they'll never forget.
那肯定得做件大事
Well, it has to be big.
我想让他们知道我们并不柔弱
I want them to know that we're not weak.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
怎么帮
How?
我跟你说过 我有技能
I already told you. I got skills.
查依金死了
Chaykin is down.
沃尔夫被关在第四通道
Wolfe is sealed in Spoke Four.
我现在在第四外环通道
I'm in the outer ring, Spoke Four.
要是你让他沿通道向里走
If you drive him down the spoke,
我可以跟着他回到中点 进入牢房♥
I can follow him back to the central corridor, and into his cell.
原地警戒 警探 我和你会合
Hold that position, Detective. I'm coming to you.
我们在交叉口和你们会合
We'll link up with you both at the intersection.
卡特 你的位置
Kutter, what's your twenty?
卡特
Kutter?
看来卡特也死了
It seems Kutter's down.
杵锤 等你口令 我们行动
Triphammer, we move on your signal.
我和阿德拉德还有扎布里斯基在一起
I've got Adlard and Zabriski with me.
阿德拉德
Adlard.
不 快开门
No! Don't!
不能再让我的伙伴们牺牲了
No more of my friends die.
别走 沃克 别一个人去
Don't! Walker, don't! No!
克里斯蒂安
Christian?
是你吗
Is that you?
我好像看到你丧失异能了
I thought I saw your fall.
我以为那只是梦
I thought it was a dream.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking fuckers.
他们也把你丢在了这
They threw you in here, too.
但我们俩在一起了
But we're together now.
我们设法逃出去
We're trying to get out.
他们阻挡不了我们俩
They can't stop the both of us.
克里斯蒂安
Christian.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表