剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
We have to find another way, Christian.
哈利 你得跟他们解释一下
Harley. They need to understand why.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about this.
但你们所知晓的世界 马上就要终结了
But the world as you know it is going to end soon.
几小时前
-妈的 -我们应该再多练习练习
- Fuck. - We should have practiced more.
我很好 我没事
I'm good. I'll be fine.
走吧 这边
Come on, this way.
不 不对 是这边
No, no, it's this way.
你这是在质疑我的方向感吗
Are you questioning my sense of direction?
还是说你朋友在那边给我下了套
Or is that where your friends have set the trap for me?
没人给你下套
There is no trap.
就是这边
And it's this way.
等到修复完第八层和第九层
The system upgrade should be completed about the same time
系统也应该升级完毕
we finish repairs on level eight and nine.
沃尔夫逃脱时发现的监控盲区现在还有吗
Do you still have blind spots down there from Wolfe's escape?
还有
We do.
这样有点危险吧
That sounds dangerous.
没事的 除非有人知道盲区在哪
It could be if anybody knew about them.
好了
Okay.
我们走到盲区尽头了
So this is the end of the blind zone.
仪表箱在哪
Where's the panel?
该死
Shit.
给克罗斯长官和皮格里姆警探
Show Commander Cross and Detective Pilgrim
看下修复进展如何
how the repairs are going.
现在怎么办
What now?
我去的话 肯定会被逮到
Well, if I go, I'm busted.
所以你上吧
So, you can just...
我的瞬移异能能够躲过监控
My teleportation powers will blind the cameras.
多方便啊
How convenient.
你说啥呢
What?
东西给我
Give me the widget.
瞬移就是转瞬之间的事 克里斯蒂安
Teleportation is instantaneous, Christian.
我知道 快去吧
I know, so hurry up already.
如果这是个圈套 最好够快把我捕住
If this is a trap, it better be a very fast one indeed,
不然我就瞬移回来取走你的脑袋
to keep me from popping back here and taking your head off.
像你对巴格那样
Like Bug?
我可从没说过
I never said that.
九层还是一塌糊涂
Level nine is still a mess.
八层外环警报系统已经修复至第四区域
But repairs on eight have reached segment four in the outer ring.
-第四区域 -是的 长官
- Segment four? - Yes, sir.
八层监控画面
本来今天可以提前完工的
The crew was able to move ahead of schedule today.
具体情况在您桌上
Details on your desktop.
准备好了吗
Okay. You ready?
开始
Go.
像是电磁干扰
That looks like a teleport pulse.
看到了
I see it.
沃尔夫安全吗
Is Wolfe secure?
切到沃尔夫的牢房♥
Wolfe's cell, now.
好 再切回到第四区域
Okay. Show me segment four again.
搞定
Done.
八层监控画面
循环播放所有楼层所有监控画面
Cycle all cameras, all levels.
八层监控画面
我说黑天鹅会毁灭世界
When I say the Black Swan can destroy the world,
可不只是说着玩玩
I'm not being metaphorical.
五天前
这只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time,
而且要不了多久
and very little time,
那种强力的异能者就会出现
before a Power of that scale manifests.
也许已经出现了
It may already be here.
比如沃尔夫
Like Wolfe?
他算是第一个
He's the frontrunner.
我不会让罗亚尔靠近他的
I will not let Royalle near him.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
真的吗
Really?
你知道"摇摆"是什么吗
You know what Sway is?
就是沃尔夫
It's Wolfe.
这就是他来这的原因
That's what he was doing here.
他提取沃尔夫血液里的DNA制成毒品
He was taking Wolfe's blood and turning his DNA into a drug,
然后分发给异能少年们
and giving it to Kidz.
那我们要怎么办
How would we start?
我要让他认为 他可以相信我
I need to make him think that he can trust me.
怎么做
How?
我答应给他这个监狱的设计图纸
I promised him that I could get blueprints to this place.
我♥操♥ 你咋不答应他卸我一条腿呢
Holy Christ. Why didn't you just promise my leg?
他没要
He didn't ask for it.
好了 别吵了 停
Guys, come on, come on.
好吧我同意
It could work.
很好 蒂娜 只有我们四个人知道
Yes. Just... Deena. Just the four of us.
如果告诉你的手下 难免有人走漏风声
Too many possible leaks if your whole staff knows.
我也不想把其他人卷进
I wouldn't want anyone implicated
这种非法的勾当里
in something so extra-legal.
好了 看下这里
Okay. Well, look at this.
这是三处还没修复的监控盲区
These are the three unrepaired blind segments.
这是沃尔夫的牢房♥
And this is Wolfe's cell.
电梯井
这几个区域至少需要一周才能完全修复
So these segments won't be fully repaired for at least a week.
我们瞬移到盲区
So we teleport into the blind segments.
然后呢 怎么走
Then what? How do we move around?
每层的布局几乎都一模一样
All the levels are almost identical.
把这玩意儿
So we patch this
植入到监控系统里
into the surveillance system.
它会侵入摄像头
It'll hack into the cameras,
这样本应该显示八层和九层情况的监控
and then the screens that are supposed to be showing levels eight and nine
显示的其实是七层的情况
will actually be showing level seven.
不行
No.
我瞬移产生的电磁干扰会把它烧坏的
My teleport pulse will fry it.
不会 因为杵锤给它加了抗干扰防护
No, because Triphammer shielded this against that.
什么
What?
我告诉他也是为了你 约翰尼
I told him it was for you, Johnny.
我必须这么做 我告诉了他
I had to. I told him,
告诉了克罗斯 还有我的搭档
Cross and my partner that
我在帮你闯入异能监狱杀掉沃尔夫
I'm helping you break into the Shaft to kill Wolfe.
我必须这么做
I had to. Okay?
没有他们的帮助 我俩根本做不到
We can't do this without their help.
只有让他们认为这是精心设计的
And they'll only help me if they think
抓捕你的圈套 他们才肯帮忙
this is all an elaborate plan to catch you.
但显然并不是
But of course, it's not.
约翰尼 你有没有想过
Johnny, do you ever wonder
如果我们当年没有做错
what the world would be like
世界会是什么样
if it hadn't all gone wrong?
如果我们那时就杀了他
If we had killed him back then, man,
如果我没失去异能
if I hadn't lost my powers,
世界会不会比现在更好
you think the world would be a better place?
我认为会的
I say it would be.
你的自负 克里斯蒂安
Your ego, Christian,
真让人哭笑不得
is dumbfounding.
告诉我你的同事们还做了什么
Tell me what else your compatriots
来助我们一臂之力
are going to do to ease our passage.
这份工作是我叔叔给我找的
My uncle got me this job.
家庭是很美好的存在
Family is a wonderful thing.
四天前
可是沃尔夫越狱的时候杀了他
Wolfe killed him when he got loose.
混♥蛋♥牢房♥到了
Asshole storage.
如果你想找地方待 这儿适合你
If you're ever looking for a place to stay.
你只有五分钟
Five minutes.
你们私下谈吧
I'll give you some privacy.
西蒙斯
Simons.
你为什么不把我弄出去
Why haven't you got me out?
我不能
I can't.
我被困在自己身体里了
I'm stuck inside myself.
我不能分身了 空间太小了
I can't get out. The walls are too close.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表