剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
而且他被一种革命性的新技术
and is being kept under cnotrol
完全控制
by a revolutionary new technology.
洛杉矶警局发布"异能滤干器"信息
创造者哈利·"杵锤"·科恩
Dubbed the "Drainer" by it's inventor,
给它起名为"异能滤干器"
Harley "Triphammer" Cohen,
这个装置有可能是异能执法部门
this device may be the game changer
一直苦苦寻找的制胜武器
Powers Law Enforcement has long sought.
这个高效能异能者控制工具
This highly effective tool
将打开异能局的新局面
in Powers control will signal a new era for our division.
尽管我们损失惨重
Despite our terrible losses,
尽管有损失
despite our losses,
但我们会变得更强大 史无前例的强大
we will be stronger, than ever.
这个工具叫什么
What's the tool called?
他们拿走了我们的一切
They take everything from us.
它叫异能滤干器
It's called a Drainer.
简单来说就是 绿灯亮起 异能尽失
It's simplest terms, the green light goes on the powers go off.
-他们在孤立我们 -没错 孤立受困
- They'll make us be alone. - Yeah, alone and trapped.
我要我们所有的"摇摆"
I want all the Sway we have.
我要市面上的每一剂
I want every dose that's out there.
我要它消失于街头
I want if off the streets.
而且我要所有服用摇摆的孩子的姓名
And I want the name of every kid who's taken it.
马上
Now!
即刻去做
Do it now!
妈的
Shit!
他醒了
There he is.
-沃尔夫还... -被关起来了
- Oh... is Wolfe still... ? - Locked up
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
不记得
Yeah.
紫衣女孩卓拉打倒了他
That purple girl, Zora, she got him.
很好
Good.
很好 蒂娜 我的搭档呢
Good. Um, Deena, my partner?
-她 -她没事
- She... - She's all right.
有人在给她包扎
She's getting taped up.
是啊 感谢上帝 感谢卓拉
Yeah, thank God for Zora.
感谢上帝带来了新生力量
Thank God for the new blood.
我能感觉到他的气息 克里斯蒂安
I could feel his breath, Christian.
当时我能感觉到他的气息在我脖子后阵阵袭来
I could feel his breath on the back of my neck.
你得救了
You were saved.
是卓拉救了你
By Zora.
这女孩有异能
Girl's got the power.
虽然她是个疯子 可是
She's a headcase, but...
她有异能
she's got the power.
至少她会和我们合得来 对吧
At least she'll fit in with the rest of us, right?
对
Yeah.
你
Hey, you..
记得我们第一次见面的时候吗
remember when we first met?
当然记得
Yeah, of course.
当时我就是个小流氓
I was such a punk.
我就喜欢小流氓
I liked punks.
我真走运
Lucky for me.
克里斯蒂安 你
Christian, you...
你从来不应该妄自菲薄
you were never as bad as you thought you were.
我可以变得更好
I could have been better.
我们都可以变得更好
We could all be better.
在飓风里 有一个
In the hurricane, there was a...
有一个小男孩
there was this little boy...
我找到了他 但是他
and I found him. But he...
他不在
he wasn't...
他没
he didn't...
我给了别人承诺 知道吗
and I promised, you know?
为什么我学不会别向人做出承诺
Why can't I learn not to promise?
我必须学会别向人做出承诺
I have to learn not to promise.
因为我救不了所有的人
Because I can't save them all.
没事的
It's OK.
没事的
It's OK.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我只是很累
I'm sorry. I'm just so tired.
没事的 你可以 可以
It's OK. You can... you can
可以好好地休息一会
you can take a rest.
你应该好好地休息一会
You deserve a rest.
来躺下
Come on.
你不必一人承担所有的责任
You don't have to do it all yourself.
知道吗 你可以找人帮忙
You know? You... you can have help.
当 当有人在旁时
When... when someone's there,
你只要开口就是了
all... all you have to do is ask.
人们想要施以援手
People wanna help.
你只要开口就行了
You just have to ask.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的很累
I'm so tired.
没事的
It's OK.
睡吧
You sleep.
我来接手 好吗
I got this, OK?
我来守着
I got this watch.
你睡吧
You sleep.
贾妮丝
Janice.
我们有能力
We're capable of...
做很多事 懂吗
so much, you know?
人们不知道我们的能力
People don't know what we're capable of.
你好
Hey.
我叫克里斯蒂安
Christian.
你好 克里斯蒂安
Hello, Christian.
我叫贾妮丝
I'm Janice.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
-有什么能 -有
- Is there something... ? - Yeah, well...
我想请你喝一杯
You see, I'd love to buy you a drink.
但是我破产了 所以我请不了
But seeing as I'm broke, I... can't.
可音乐是免费的
But the music's free.
已经为你准备好了
Got you covered on that.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表