剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
You know, the kid was holding.
他只是个孩子
He's a kid.
就因为他干了件蠢事 你就要毁他的一生吗
You wanna ruin his life for being stupid?
如果罗亚尔在倒卖♥♥异能强化剂
If Royalle is selling powers enhancers,
要把他抓进异能监狱轻而易举
dropping him down the Shaft gets easy.
你得保证用对方法
Have to make sure you do it the right way.
也许得去一趟他的夜店 亲眼瞧瞧
Probably have to go to his club, see it happen.
但是别靠得太近
But not too close.
观察就行了 别搞出什么烂摊子
Just observational, for fuck's sake.
观察 肯定的
Observational. Fuck yeah.
如果我杀你会怎么样
What happens if I kill you?
不会怎么样
Nothing.
交易不变
The deal is the same.
你攻击我 测试开始
You attack me, the test commences,
赦你无罪
and clemency is yours.
他们把我的一只眼睛弄短路了
They shorted one of my eyes.
没关系
That's okay.
只是告诉你我现在不是最佳状态
Just saying I'm not at my best.
好
Okay.
你们控制不了闪电
You can't ride the lightning!
我不能 我觉得
I can't... I feel...
你觉得怎么样
What do you feel?
我感觉不到自己
I can't feel myself.
-你不是吧 -是的
- Really? - Yeah!
很好笑
It's funny.
不敢相信你还拍过一集《海滩游侠》
Can't believe you did an episode of Baywatch.
你不该监视那边的情况吗
Yeah. Shouldn't you be looking out there?
义雷不是永远不离开纽约吗
I thought Righteous Thunder never left New York.
我猜是因为他的新能量饮料
Oh, his new energy drink would be my guess.
你有过自己的能量饮料吗
Did you ever have your own energy drink?
以前没有这种东西
They weren't a thing in my day.
球鞋呢
Sneakers?
黑钻石牌
Black Diamonds.
书里有写 好像在第76页
It's in the book. Around page 76, I think.
-好像 -嗯
- You think. - Yeah.
能给我一双吗
Ooh, can I get a pair?
九十年代的东西正流行
The '90s are totally coming back.
我们为什么来这
Why are we here?
我和你说过要让你见识一下异能的真正作用
I told you, I'm going to show you how power really works.
千万别眨眼
Try not to squint.
妈蛋的
Motherfucker.
她居然他妈的骗我们
She fucking lied to us.
卡莉斯塔一直和她在一起
Calista's been with her the whole time.
如果我们进去 就会上《掌能者》的头条新闻
If we go in there, we are the lead story in the Powers That Be.
罗亚尔的律师团就会把整个异能局
And Royalle's lawyers rain down shit
搞得乌烟瘴气
on the entire division, so...
听我说 我们可以进去的
Listen to me. We can go in there, okay?
她身上就像是有地心引力
She is like fucking gravity.
当她走进房♥间的时候
When she goes into a room,
大家都会关注她
everybody is paying attention to her.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我们得他妈小心行事 混♥蛋♥
We have to be some di-fucking-screet motherfuckers.
知道吗 别让你的狗屁私事影响你
Okay? No distractions with your personal shit,
比如说你前任以及你的死党
with, like, your former ex and your bestie. Okay?
-他妈的小心行事 -嗯
- Di-fucking-screet. - Yeah.
好
Okay.
欢迎来到"瞬移"
Welcome to Here and Gone.
很荣幸您能来
We're honored to have you.
靠
Shit.
该死的
God damn it!
你不是要他妈的小心行事吗
I thought you said di-fucking-screet.
你♥他♥妈♥不是想进去吗
I thought you wanted the fuck inside.
有异能 或者是帅哥靓女
Powers or a face, people,
否则进不去
that's how you get inside.
嘿学生仔
Hey, schoolboy!
你还不错 来吧
Yeah, you got something. Come on.
小心点
Watch your back.
这边请
This way.
她把复古女孩带来了
She brought Retro Girl.
请回避一下 我们要单独聊聊
Create some space for a private chat, please.
借过
Excuse us.
-女士 请退回去 -复古女郎
- Hey, Ma'am. Please go back. - Retro Girl.
复古 复古女郎 我爱你
Retro... Retro Girl, I love you!
我爱你
I love you!
借过
Excuse us.
麻烦回避一下 谢谢各位
A little space. A little more space, please.
不好意思 谢谢
Excuse us. Thank you.
好了
Okay.
你看到她了吗
Do you see her?
找到了
Got her.
好像不是
Or not.
你还好吗 兄弟
How's it going, man?
还可以
All right, dude.
谢谢
Thanks, baby.
异能少年们在用摇摆
The Kidz are taking Sway.
那个 那些秃头怪胎 随便他们叫什么
And the bald creep, creeps, whatever,
他们在分发
they're doing the passes.
罗亚尔在自己的俱乐部里贩毒
Royalle's dealing in his own club.
你是想让我嫉妒吗
You're trying to make me jealous?
我只是想来找你
I was just about to come find you.
你想告诉我什么
To tell me what?
你带着复古女孩来了我家
That you brought Retro Girl to my home?
你跟她说了什么
What did you tell her?
我什么都没告诉她
I didn't tell her anything.
她来这里想干嘛
What does she want here?
她想保护我 想给我看点东西
She wants to protect me. She wants to show me something.
她想给你看什么
What does she want to show you?
她想让我看看 异能的真正作用
She wants to show me how real power works.
你一直说她多么危险
You kept talking about how she's so dangerous.
但我现在跟她很亲近
But I'm close to her now.
她绝对不会伤害我
She won't do anything to hurt me.
我可以保护你
And I can protect you,
让她也不伤害你
make sure she leaves you alone.
如果你告诉我你在干什么
And if you tell me what you're doing,
我就可以帮你
I could, you know, help you.
别生我的气
Please don't be mad at me.
我没生你气 我不会生你气
I'm not mad at you. I'll never be mad at you.
可你得去一个安全的地方了
But it's time to go to the safe place.
但是
But...
去安全的地方吧 安娜贝尔
Go to the safe place, Annabel.
这事咱可以一会儿再查
We can figure out just cause later.
这里肯定有储备
There's a stash here somewhere.
未受管制的异能增进剂 相当暴利
Unregulated power enhancer, that's a massive bust.
他不是在卖♥♥ 而是直接赠送
He's not dealing. He's giving it to them.
并没有金钱交易
There's no money changing hands.
义雷 黑诺女王
Righteous Thunder, Queen Noir,
那些异能大咖都没有用摇摆
none of the big Powers are on Sway.
他是送给了那些异能少年 该死
He's giving it to the Kidz. Fuck.
我们得去找卡莉斯塔 快点
We need to get Calista. Now.
对
Yeah.
我从顶层过去
I'll circle around the top.
好吧 五分钟后后门见
All right. Back door in five.
回见
See you then.
再见
See ya.
其他人也要上厕所 你个傻♥逼♥
Other people wanna take a shit and do blow, douchewad.
这他妈
What the...
真♥他♥妈♥没素质
This is some uncivilized shit, man.
卡莉斯塔
Calista!
不不不 该走了
No, no, no, no. Time to go now.
放开我
Get off me!
等等 这到底是什么情况
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表