剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
- I fucking had her. - I know.
我刚才一步都没走错
And I was doing everything right in there
结果我还是功亏一篑地离开
and then I had to go and lose my shit.
你刚才做得很好 你是个好警探
You were good in there. You're a good detective
好搭档
and a good partner.
我要你躲在这儿
I need you to hide.
等一下 你不能把我留在这里
Wait. What? No. You can't leave me here.
西蒙斯会来接你的
Simons will come get you.
他们不会来这儿找你的
They won't think to look for you here.
你要相信我
You have to trust me.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我还有事要做
There's something I gotta do.
你只管躲着
Just hide.
-约翰尼 别离开我 -我会回来的
- Johnny, don't leave me! - I'll be back.
你知道怎么离开这里吗
Uh, you know how to get out of here?
我知道
Yeah, I do.
迟了36秒
Thirty-six seconds late.
我把她留在外头了 你去接她
I left her out back. Go get her.
我可以回家吗 约翰尼
Can I go home, Johnny?
我现在想回家
I want to go home now.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表