剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
Okay. So, you showed me some things.
我和你一样想抓住罗亚尔 可沃尔夫很邪恶
I wanna bust Royalle as much as you. But Wolfe is evil.
-你相信邪恶吗 -相信
- Do you believe in evil? - Yes, I do.
还有邪恶的谎言 总是如此
And evil lies. Always.
警♥察♥有警♥察♥的一套 用警♥察♥方式来处理吧
Cops do cop shit. Let's do some cop shit.
你要求加入异能局 对吧
You asked for Powers Division, correct?
你要求做我的搭档 为什么
You asked to work with me, why?
因为只有你才能教我异能者的思考方式
Because only you can teach me how a Power thinks.
我必需和沃尔夫谈谈
I need to talk to Wolfe.
好
Okay.
你不能去见沃尔夫
You're not talking to Wolfe.
罗亚尔会
Royalle is gonna get...
任何人都不能跟沃尔夫谈话
I don't want anyone talking to Wolfe!
特别是罗亚尔
I especially don't want Royalle talking to Wolfe.
可罗亚尔的律师团迟早会让他见到沃尔夫的
Sooner or later, Royalle's lawyers are gonna get him in there.
那就搅乱他
So, do something to fuck him up.
什么
What?
找他的麻烦 让他无暇分身
Do something to keep him at bay.
我们应该讨论的是如何推出基金会吧
We're supposed to be talking about the launch of my foundation.
基金会的使命正是培养年轻女孩成为领导者
Whose mission is to transform young girls into leaders.
所以完全可以把卓拉打造成基金会的首位顾问
Why not bring Zora on as the foundation's first mentor?
卓拉会很乐意的
Zora would love that.
你俩在一起 像一个精英团队那样
We put the two of you out there, looking like a team,
讨论着向下一代传授经验的事
talking about sharing your experiences with the next generation.
不采访 就发篇新闻稿再拍几张照片
No interviews. Just press release and a photo op.
我们可以做成即兴的
We could do like a riff on
就像超级波和义雷合作的照片那样
the Supershock-Righteous Thunder team-up photos?
你们俩穿着超能制♥服♥在...
You know, the two of you in your super suits on top of the...
我不会穿那套可笑的制♥服♥
I'm not wearing that ridiculous suit.
我不要把自己饿上一星期
I'm not starving myself for a week beforehand
全身扑满爽身粉 再硬塞到那套该死的制♥服♥里
and dousing myself in baby powder to get the damn thing on.
只为了站在一个二十岁的新手旁边拍张照
And for what, to stand next to a dewy 20-year-old for a photo op?
你们逗我呢
Are you guys kidding me?
有一大推网站 专门研究分♥析♥
There are entire websites dedicated to analyzing
我的照片和影像
and dissecting every single photograph and video of me.
-你们知道吗 -不
- Are you aware of that? - Um... No.
我的脸和身体仿佛被分成了无数块
My face and my body are chopped up into separate pieces
任何细枝末节都会被评判
and they are judged down to the last minute detail.
包括我的身材 皱纹 缺陷的细节
Every line, every wrinkle, every blemish.
疲倦被当成失去锐气
If I'm tired, I've lost my edge.
而气色好时 就肯定是完成了些工作
And if I look good, I've clearly had some work done.
你们能想像那种感觉吗
Can you imagine what that's like?
一定糟糕透顶
That would be really shitty.
我不♥穿♥制♥服♥ 我讨厌它
I'm not wearing the suit. I hate that suit.
抗♥议♥者仍聚集在政♥府♥门口
Protesters continue to gather outside the courthouse,
发送至:卡莉斯塔
你在哪 我想跟你谈谈 求你了
等待田中法官做出判决
awaiting Judge Tanaka's decision.
抗♥议♥者中包括知名公民权利倡导者
With groups ranging from well-known Civil Rights advocates,
以及以反对异能者运动
to the new youth anti-Powers movement
而出名的乱战妞
known as Kaotic Chic.
后者的录像正在民间广泛流传
Whose videos have been spreading like wildfire across social...
发送自:克里斯宾
你在哪 我想跟你谈谈 求你了
不回吗
You gonna answer him?
他挺在乎你的 回一个吧
He obviously cares about you. You should answer him.
我要去做事了
I'm gonna run my errands.
你可以给他打个电♥话♥
You can give the boy a call.
不要 他是个骗子
I don't wanna call him. He's a liar.
而且他不喜欢异能者
And he has a problem with Powers.
他是你没吃摇摆的原因吗
Is that why you didn't take the Sway?
我只是还没决定
I just haven't decided yet.
异能是不容置疑的 卡莉斯塔
Power is absolute, Calista.
要么有 要么没有
You either have it, or you don't.
我不该把摇摆给你
I shouldn't have given it to you.
我不会还给你的
I'm not giving it back.
决定权在我 西蒙斯 在我
It's my choice, Simons. Mine!
我准备好了就会吃
And I'll make it when I'm fucking ready.
你太适合成为异能者了
If you're not a Power, you should be.
蜂后来了
Queen bee arrives.
我们等着收集摇摆吧
We may have to wait to collect the Sway.
请从以下选项中选择
To get you to the right agent,
以便为您安排合适的经济人
please select from the following options.
开具账单请拨...
To transfer to billing responsibility...
小克 克里斯宾
Krisp! Krispin!
克雷格
Hey, Craig.
卓拉准备好安德玛的事情了吗
You have Zora prepped for Under Armour?
我俩一直在玩电♥话♥捉人游戏【没直接通话】
We've been playing phone tag,
不过我会让她在会前赶上进度的
but I will make sure that she's up to speed before the meeting.
电♥话♥捉人游戏
Phone tag?
这个方法可搞不定卓拉
That is not the tactic you use to land Zora.
我想要在家处理事情
I'm trying to clear up a few things at home.
最近实在是不太顺利
It's been a little extra tough right now.
坎迪丝 你最近痛失亲人 无意冒犯
Candace, with all due respect to your recent loss,
但卓拉需要的是一位
Zora needs a manager
能够把她放在第一位的经理人
who is willing to make her the number one priority.
也许你这样安排不太合适
I don't know, maybe this isn't a good fit.
-我这就去 -好 一会儿见
- I'm on it. - Okay. I'll see you there.
谢谢
Thanks.
我希望这个世界 我知道听起来很疯狂
My wish for the world... and this will sound insane, I know.
但我希望月亮可以做为异能滤干器
But my wish is that the Moon could be a Drainer.
发绿光的巨大球体...
A vast orb of green light...
请你把那玩意儿关了
Can you turn that thing off, please?
-我都不能集中精神了 -滚
- I can't concentrate. - Fuck off.
你个混♥蛋♥
You are such a dick.
该死的律师
Fucking lawyers.
-把它关了 -我早就让他关了
- Turn that thing off. - That's what I told him.
我让你滚边儿去
And I told you to fuck off.
就不能有一次不吵吗
Can you stop fighting for once?
你丫怎么跟你自己还相处不好
Why the fuck can't you get along with yourself?
-他起的头 -不 是他
- He started it. - No, he started it.
行了 现在我来结束
Yeah, well, I'm finishing it.
律师团想到让你进去的办法了吗
The lawyers figure out how to get you in?
要证明异能滤干器对身体有害才行
We need proof that the Drainer is physically harmful.
介意告诉我们来龙去脉吗
Are you gonna tell us what's going on?
你在害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
沃克从沃尔夫身体里取回了自己的异能
Walker pulled his power from Wolfe.
要是摇摆的作用怎么办
What if it's the Sway?
要是这样填补了他内心的空洞怎么办
What if it filled that hole inside of him?
要是那个自私的混球
What if it filled that selfish son of a bitch
利用沃尔夫的能力去吸取异能怎么办
with Wolfe's ability to draw powers?
我是不是又制♥造♥了一个怪物
What if I've created another monster?
你应该在外边收集摇摆的
You're supposed to collect the Sway that's out there.
正做着呢
I'm doing it right now.
那女孩呢
Where's the girl?
"那女孩呢 那女孩呢"
"Where's the girl, where's the girl?"
你说什么
What?
没事
Nothing.
那女孩在帮我收集摇摆
The girl's helping me collect the Sway.
你不是忍♥不了她吗 你总说要摆脱她
You can't stand her. You're always saying, "Get rid of her."
我虽然认为她是个累赘
Just because I think she's a liability,
但并不讨厌她
it doesn't mean I can't like her.
这他妈是什么意思
What the fuck does that even mean?
我挺喜欢她的 她很可爱
I like her. She's sweet.
警♥察♥来了 沃克和皮格里姆
Cops. Walker and Pilgrim.
到哪了
Where?
强尼·罗亚尔 出来玩会儿
Johnny Royalle, come out to play.
去打发他们
Deal with them.
他吸我的能力怎么办
What if he tries to absorb my powers?
他不会的
He's not gonna do that.
-你不是说他可能会... -他不会
- You just said that he might... - He's not.
他带着搜查令 是来找摇摆的 让他们进来
He's got a search warrant. He's here to find Sway. Let them in.
罗亚尔呢
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表