剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
And when Zora does well, hun, we do well.
我这么做是为了我们俩
I am doing this for us.
那就别做
Don't.
这样吧
Okay, you know what?
冰箱有些吃剩下的鸡块
There's some chicken tikka leftover in the fridge.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
奥林匹亚 巴格
Olympia, Bug,
强尼·梅斯 悬浮男孩
Johnny Mace, Levitation Boy,
其他五名异能少年和跳跃冲锋
five other Powerz Kidz, and Jump Striker.
不过梅斯是在异能监狱被沃尔夫杀了
Wolfe killed Mace in the Shaft, though.
已经很久没有几周内连死十个异能者了
When was the last time 10 Powers dropped in a couple weeks?
-你怎么看 沃克 -什么怎么看
- What do you think, Walker? - About what?
他认为罗亚尔在消灭异能者
He thinks Royalle is killing off Powers,
试图接管这座城市
trying to take over the city.
全都是漫画里编的 阿德拉德
That's cartoon bullshit, Adlard.
我们还在等什么
What are we waiting on?
合理的动机
Probable cause.
沒人搬她走吗
Nobody moved her?
等待死亡博士完成检查呢
Waiting on Dr. Death to give the okay.
显然目标全都是新手
The tags are obviously fresh.
你想要我发个全境通告 注意涂鸦者吗
You want I should put out an APB on Banksy?
不 我想让你记住
No, I want you should remember
那些混混在警局留下涂鸦的样子
what those punks tagged on our station.
我们会帮你保释
We will pay your bail
红鹰
我们的律师最终会让指控撤销
and our lawyers can make the charges go away in the end.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我实话实说
But I'll be honest,
你可能要坐一段时间牢了
you'll probably do some time.
不 我不要
No, I'm not going back
为了虚假作秀 回到异能监狱
to the Shaft for some bogus publicity stunt.
把这个想成是红鹰重震雄风的第一步
Think of it as the first phase in the Red Hawk brand re-launch.
给我多少钱呢
Now, how much money we talking?
目前来说 足够暂时补你的缺了
Enough to tie up your financial loose ends for now.
那我出来以后你会帮我挽回名声吗
You'd stage a rescue for me when I get out?
比如造一些帮助儿童之类的新闻
Maybe save some kids or something?
人们喜欢救赎的故事 丹尼
People love a redemption story, Danny.
你做了一辈子恶人
After a lifetime of being the villain,
你终于有机会当英雄了
you'd finally get to be the hero.
我能考虑一下吗
Can I think about this?
也许你并不想这么做
Maybe you're not up to it.
不 不是的
No, it's not that.
丹尼 我是要一个人站出来 让计划实现
Danny, I need somebody who can step up and really deliver.
这姑娘本事不小
This girl is good.
所以你必须得做好准备
So you have to be ready to bring it.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我你能做到
So look me in the eye and tell me that you can do that.
我能做到
I can do it.
好
Good.
你们两个小兔崽子
You little shits.
关注我们 还会有更多劲爆视频
Stay tuned. There's more where that came from.
"恫吓"怎么写来着
How do you spell "bludgeon"?
-什么 -"恫吓"
- What? - "Bludgeon."
我不知道 应该是有个"同"
I don't know. It's got a "D" in there somewhere.
扎布里斯基 这个要怎么倒回去
Zabriski, how do you make it rewind?
应该是面部识别面具
It's supposed to be a facial recognition mask.
防止摄像头识别出真实身份
Keeps the camera from making an ID,
远点看的话很像真脸
looks like a real face from a distance.
就小屁孩瞎胡闹呢
Just kids fucking around.
能消掉马赛克看到真面目吗
Can this shit be fixed so I can see him?
坎斯拉尔能搞定 他是个技术宅
Cancilarra would know. He's good with tech.
好吧 你们接下来想看什么
All right, what do you guys want to see next?
小马驹
A pony?
开始啦
Here we go.
她是超级大明星呀
She's a superstar.
她内心还是个小女孩
She's just a kid herself.
话说
Speaking of which...
所有都准备好了
Everything is set.
那就好
Good.
-她知道计划吗 -你喜欢吗
- So, what does she know? - Yeah, you like that?
-不知道 -每个人都能拿到签名
- Nothing. - I'll sign these for you guys.
好
All right.
那是鼻子吗
Is that a nose?
一会就是了 别急
It's going to be a nose, okay?
我更擅长数据恢复 图像处理很难
Data recovery is more my thing, imagery is hard.
你看上去很疲倦呀
You look like shit.
早
Good morning.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我想还原这部手♥机♥里所有被删除的文件
I need every deleted item off this phone.
需要多久
How long is that gonna take?
让我来施一下我的魔法吧
Yeah, sure, let me just wave my magic wand over here.
既然我们都在问大家一整天的行踪
As long as we're talking about one's whereabouts all damn day...
我在巷子里调查跳跃冲锋
I was in an alley with Jump Striker,
应该说是调查五彩斑斓的尸骸吧
or what's left of her colorful remains.
-我靠 -是的
- Shit. - Yeah.
十具尸体 全和摇摆有关
We got 10 bodies, all connected to Sway.
我知道 阿德拉德都开赌局了
I know. Adlard's starting a pool.
-20块起赌吗 -50
- 20-buck buy in? - $50.
赌全部和罗亚尔有关
And they're all connected to Royalle.
依照现状是这样
Sure, circumstantially.
这话说得很专业嘛
That's a big word.
是不是今早蹲坑的时候学到的
Did you learn that in your personal morning today?
我只是想说我们并没有证据
I'm just saying there's... we don't have evidence.
啥时候你也要能证明
Since when do you need evidence
罗亚尔的种种重罪罪行的证据了
to lay at the feet of Johnny Royalle's every felonious act?
我们需要法庭能接受的证据
We need evidence that the court will accept.
法庭也会要求证据的 我的意见不重要
Not to mention require, beyond my personal opinion.
看来你今天是要在阿德拉德那下重赌了
Well, then, today you might want to buy into more than Adlard's pool,
不过你会更走运
it being one of your luckier ones.
-你说啥 -还记得那个
- What? - Who's the one witness
我们一直没能问话的证人吗
we have never been able to question?
就是那个各种线索都指向约翰尼的人
The one whose every road leads to Johnny fucking Royalle.
在日常生活中 我们并不常遇见英雄
It's not often we get to meet our heroes in real life,
但你们所看到的这些女孩
but these young women you see here,
今晚她们与我们在一起
they are all with us tonight
分享她们的故事
to share their story and
见到激励她们的人
to meet the woman who inspired them.
为她们建立了基础
And whose foundation has reached out to them,
向我们证明我们也可以成为英雄
to show them that we can all be heroes.
那么我们掌声欢迎
So please, put your hands together
有请复古女郎基金会的发起者
and help me welcome the founder of the Retro Girl Foundation,
独一无二的复古女郎
the one and only Retro Girl.
感谢大家的到来
Thank you all so much for coming.
我们生活在充满英雄的世界
We live in a world of heroes.
刚你们看到的女孩们
And those girls you just saw,
都会成为明日英雄
they will be the heroes of tomorrow,
不管她们有没有异能
whether they have powers or not,
这就是复古女郎基金会的使命
and that is the mission of the Retro Girl Foundation.
我什么也不会说
I'm not going to say anything,
所以直接把我关起来算了
so you might as well take me to a cell.
你完蛋了 卡莉斯塔
You are so fucked, Calista.
我最近听说一些有趣的事 是关于你的
I recently learned something really, really interesting about you.
你满18岁了
You are 18 years of age.
欢迎来到成人司法体系的美好世界
Yeah, welcome to the wonderful world of the adult criminal justice system.
我们不再是两个为你着想的好警♥察♥
We are no longer two cops looking out for your best interests.
我们现在的目标是把你抓起来
We're two cops looking to fucking bust you.
罗亚尔不会来了
Royalle's not coming.
说真的
I promise you,
他现在完全就没考虑你的安危了
you are the furthest thing from his mind right now.
跟我们说说吧
Just talk to us.
我没做什么错事
I didn't do anything wrong.
如果当年苹果没有从树上掉下来的话
Just supposing the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表