剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
Hold up, hold up, hold up. What the fuck is going on here?
就是 这个情况
This... this is what's going on.
那牌子对我有什么意义吗
That supposed to mean something to me?
你要是认字应该能懂
It would if you could read.
你知道我救过多少人吗 包括警♥察♥
You know how many lives I've saved? How many cops I've saved?
别跟我这秀优越
Don't flash that crackerjack shit at me.
这是派对 别对那个孩子动粗
It's a party, so ease up on the kid.
我就想跟你秀
I got some crackerjack shit for you.
埃德文
Edwin.
帕蒂
Patty.
居然是克里斯蒂安·沃克
Christian-motherfucking-Walker.
这么久没见了
I ain't seen you in a minute.
你还好吗
You all right?
很好
Peachy.
-你的人 -对
- She with you? - Yeah.
教你的搭档有点礼貌
Teach your partner some manners.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
行了
Let it go.
我们要问她几个问题
We need to ask her some questions.
别他妈跟我来警♥察♥那一套
Fuck that cop shit, brother.
菲利普死的时候她在场 埃德文
The kid was with Philip when he died, Edwin.
确实很难过
Sad days, man.
奥林匹亚死在床上 但我不要那样死
Olympia dying in bed. I ain't going out like that.
还有死得更惨的
There are worse ways to go.
没有你的身影 天空都变了
Ain't the same up there without you, bro.
你离开之后都变了
Ain't the same since you fell.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
我们得走前门
We have to go out the front.
你怎么会还活着
How are you still alive?
沃尔夫杀我之前我跑了
I ran away before Wolfe could kill me.
这件事似乎令大众非常不满
Much as that seems to have disappointed humanity.
不 我是说你怎么还有脸活在这世上
No, I mean, how are you still living with yourself?
你怎么还没了结自己
How have you not killed yourself yet?
你要是这么讨厌我
If I'm such a figure of repulsion,
来这里干什么
why are you here?
你来这里是要 怎么 揍我一顿吗
Did you come here to, what, beat me up?
我才来几分钟
Well, in just the few moments that I've been here,
推特那帮人一定出爆♥炸♥新闻
that's enough for the Twitter-verse to explode.
"复古女郎去了约翰尼·罗亚尔的俱乐部"
"Retro Girl visits Johnny Royalle's nightclub."
我走出那扇门之时
And the minute I walk out that door,
全世界都会无比激动 期待我会说什么
the world will be quivering in anticipation of what I'll say.
当我说"这里很适合
And when I tell them, "Yes, it's a fine place
带你们的父母来观赏二流异能"
to bring your mom and dad and do some B-list Power watching,"
你一周内就会关门大吉了
you'll be out of business in a week.
一周过去
And when that week is over
没人注意你 关心你做什么
and nobody's watching you, cares about what you do,
我就回来揍你
I may come back to beat you up.
-我们避开光头佬了 -是的
- We dodged the bald guy? - Yeah.
不用管他们
Well, don't worry about them.
克里斯蒂安 警探
Christian. Detective.
欢迎你们大驾光临
I'm so glad you could come.
西蒙斯告诉我有人从后门闯入
Simons informs me someone's broken in through a back door.
你们是来调查这宗非法闯入案件的吗
Are you here to investigate this illegal entry?
别靠近他
Don't get close to him.
否则 你们凭什么
Because, I mean, what other reason
闯入由注册异能者
would you have for entering a licensed establishment
合法经营的场所
run by a registered Power
我有对所有他妈的
who has a restraining order
异能局人员的限制令
against the entire fucking Powers Division?
卡莉斯塔 过来
Calista, come here.
卡莉斯塔 在楼顶上
Calista, on the roof...
他们不能碰你
They can't touch you.
在楼顶上 我错了
On the roof, I was wrong.
你跟其他人不一样
You're not like everybody else.
你用跳楼证明了这点
You proved that when you jumped.
他们不能带走你
They can't take you away.
你骨子里不愿放弃
There's something inside of you that won't give up,
不愿屈服
won't give in.
跟我们走
Come with us.
卡莉斯塔
Calista,
是时候离开了
it's time to go.
情况在控制之下 贾妮丝
It's under control, Janice.
没错 因为她要跟我走
Yes, it is because she's coming with me.
我跟你走 我爱你
I'll go with you. I love you.
别碰我 别拉我
Stop touching me and grabbing me!
你做你想做的
You do what you have to do.
但你只能靠自己
But you're on your own.
他妈的 你跟我们走
Fuck this. You're coming with us.
-我们是警♥察♥ -卡莉斯塔
- We are the police, okay? - Calista.
够了
Enough of this.
他们不能把你带离你的家
They can't take you away from your home.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那里不安全
It wasn't safe back there.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我跟你说个故事
I'll tell you a story.
你怎么知道 她可能被变♥态♥拐走
You never know, she could've been picked up by a pervert.
是吗 你啥都懂 一直啥都懂
Oh, yeah, you know everything. You always do.
我告诉她贝卡的妈妈不能带我回家
I told her Becca's mom couldn't bring me home.
我一直等她 但
I kept waiting for her, but...
你要去哪里
Where do you want to go?
告诉我 我们要去哪里
Come on. Where should we go?
我们无处可去
There is no place.
我读到挪威的
I was reading about Bear Island
巴伦支海上有座熊岛
in the Barents Sea, off Norway.
海滩只有雪 没有沙
The beaches have snow instead of sand.
那里很冷
It'd be cold.
真该死 去你的
Oh, God damn it. Screw you!
熊岛是地球上最干净的地方之一
Bear Island is one of the cleanest places on Earth.
几乎不可能有人在那儿居住
Hardly anyone lives there.
那里甚至没有电♥话♥
They don't even have phones there.
没人能找到我们
No one could find us.
我们就该去那里
That's where we should go.
安娜贝尔 快出来
Annabel, get out here!
我们离开这里 贝尔
We're gonna go away from here, Bel.
-闭上眼 我们就离开 -我不想离开
- Close your eyes. We're not here. - I don't want to go away.
我只是不想他再伤害我
I just don't want him to hurt me anymore.
我们去熊岛
We're gonna go to Bear Island
在海滩上做雪天使
and we're gonna make snow angels on the beach.
我们离开这里
And we're gonna go away.
-如果你在 -你在这里干什么
- If you were here... - What are you doing in here?
过来 别躲着我
Huh? Come here! You can't hide from me!
快停止 快停止
Make it stop. Make it stop.
快停止 快停止
Make it stop. Make it stop.
快停止 快停止
Make it stop. Make it stop.
快停止 快停止
Make it stop. Make it stop.
安娜贝尔
Annabel?
然后你回来找她了 对吗
You came back for her, right?
那时我十五岁
I was 15.
我不知道 这座荒岛的
I don't know, but this deserted island,
冬天很长 整个冬天没有白昼
the night lasts all winter, the winters are long.
我甚至不知道我怎么去到那儿
I didn't even understand how I got there.
我知道我肯定是个异能者
I mean, I knew I must be a Power,
但我不知道怎么使用异能
but I didn't know how it worked.
我不断尝试回来
I tried, I tried to get back.
但我做不到 好几年都不行
But I couldn't, not for years.
然后为时已晚
It was too late.
你还能补救什么吗
Is it something that you can fix?
我们回家吧 卡莉斯塔
Let's go home, Calista.
我说动她了
I had her.
-我他妈的说动她了 -我知道
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表