剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
Kill me.
我上次让你杀了我 你杀不了
I told you to kill me. You couldn't then.
现在呢
And now?
杀人并不简单
Not easy to kill.
尤其是杀你爱的人
Not the ones you love.
放过他
Leave him alone.
他牢房♥的监控失灵的时候
When we lost the cameras in his cell,
画面扭曲了一下
there was a distortion.
是罗亚尔的异能表现
Royalle's powers signature.
他没放走沃尔夫 但
He didn't free Wolfe, but...
他应该进牢房♥了
we think he entered the cell.
我必须知道沃尔夫到底是在牢房♥里
I have to know if Wolfe is in his cell
还是逃出去了
or at large.
得按规矩办事
There are protocols.
派镇♥压♥分队进去
Send in the Suppression Unit.
他们来抓我了 我得吃人变强大
They're coming to hurt me. I need to be strong.
如果你不杀我
If you're not gonna kill me
也不放我走 那么
or let me go free, then...
我♥操♥
What the fuck...
-别动 -不许动
- Don't move! - Hold it right there!
站在原地 不许动
Stay in position. Right there!
乱战妞 你在哪
乱战妞 你做了吗
有事吗
Everything OK?
是我妈妈
Ha, it's just my mom.
-是叫你回去吗 你 -没事
- Does she need you? Should you... - No, it's cool.
她只是
She's just... you know...
不 她最近经历了太多
No, she's been through a lot.
你♥爸♥爸的事还有
With your dad and...
这一切
all of that.
没关系的
It's cool, you know?
你妈妈需要你 你应该回去
Your mom needs you. You should go home.
好吧
Ok.
我不知道该怎么走
I don't know which way to go.
左转 然后直走
Go left, then all the way down,
在好像哥斯拉踩过的那辆车那里右转
take a right at the van that looks like Godzilla trampled it.
好吧 那 回见
All right. Well... later.
你倒是给我留个电♥话♥啊
Are you gonna give me your number or what?
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
离开这儿
We leave now.
工作都堆成山了
We're packed up there.
只有我在工作 会一团糟的
I'm the only one working. It'll be a mess.
没关系 我们不回来了
It doesn't matter. We're not coming back.
我们完了 我搞砸了
We're done. I'm fucked!
-我给搞砸了 -但我们可以补救
- I've fucked it up. - Yet we can fix it.
不 不 不 不 西蒙斯
No. No, no, no, Simons,
他 他醒了
he's... he's awake now.
我搅乱了他们的计划
I fucked up their schedule.
我他妈戳他大脑太多次了
I poked him in his fucking brain too many times,
他的异能很难治愈他了
it made his powers harder to heal him.
我他妈搞砸了
I've fucked it up.
那我们休息一下
So we take a break.
重新校准
Recalibrate.
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
我们现在得离开这里
We're getting out of here now.
卡莉斯塔在哪
Where's Calista?
不是让你去接她吗
You're supposed to collect her.
她不在指定的地方
She wasn't there.
需要我留下来关掉俱乐部吗
Look, want me to stay here and shut down the club?
如果卡莉斯塔去了
The girl shows up...
我会处理掉她
I'll take care of her.
她得跟我们一起走
She's coming with us.
我不会扔下她不管的
I'm not gonna leave her behind to fend for herself.
那俱乐部见
I'll see you at the bar.
他关在9层
He's contained on Level 9.
所有人员都已经撤离了
All personnel have been pulled out.
这层还有其他异能者吗
Any other Powers now on this level?
从8层开始才有人
General population starts on Level 8.
出什么问题了 哈利
What went wrong, Harley?
异能就像是肌肉
Powers are like muscles.
你用得越多 就越强大
The more you use them, the stronger you get.
我们已经切除了他的额叶
We scheduled his lobotomies
降低他的自愈能力
to minimize the impact on his healing.
那你们漏掉了什么
So what did you miss?
打开监控视频
Bring up the video.
是罗亚尔
Royalle.
每次画面扭曲都差不多有五秒钟
Each distortion lasts about 5 seconds,
是移♥动♥的两端产生电磁脉冲引起的
triggered by an electromagnetic pulse at either end.
退回去
Go back.
每次电磁干扰
Each teleport
引起扭曲的时间足够他进牢房♥
causes just enough distortion to give him time in the cell.
而我们完全看不见
Completely unseen by us.
他为什么不直接把沃尔夫救出去
Why didn't he just break Wolfe out?
他一直在给沃尔夫制♥造♥更多伤害
He's been inflicting more damage on Wolfe,
以便让他更快痊愈
'causing him to heal faster.
他是怎么做的 为什么这么做
How or why he's doing it?
我他妈也不知道
I don't have a fucking clue.
他已经这样干了几个月了
He's been coming in here for months.
恐怕是的
I fear so.
你却一直不知道
And you did not know?
我不知道
I did not.
-我想让你看样东西 -等等
- I want to show you something. - Well, hey,
我知道我是新人 但是我觉得
I know I'm the new guy here,
我们不应该先找几个异能者来帮忙吗
but shouldn't we be calling some Powers for help?
-对 -我想到的第一人选是复古女郎
- Yeah. - The first name that comes to my mind is Retro Girl.
她说得对 我们需要帮忙
She's right, we need help.
不 我们不需要
No, we don't.
沃克 我们自己能解决
Walker, we can do this ourselves.
-过来看 -自己解决吗
- Come see. - Ourselves?
他刚刚吃了六个人
He just ate six people.
如果沃尔夫逃出去了
If Wolfe gets out...
我们能控制他 我有办法
We can contain him. I have a way.
我爱上你了 我爱你
I'm in love with you. I love you.
别碰我
Stop touching me!
关了吧
Turn it off.
你需要提前采取措施
You need to get in front of this.
接受些访问
Do some interviews.
控制损害
Damage control.
我去是想击败他
I went there to shut him down.
失败了
I failed.
现在说什么都会是新的话题
Anything I say now just restarts the clock on the story.
卖♥♥点就在这里 伊娃
That's the show, Eva.
但帕珀飓风是真的
But Hurricane Pulp is real,
我现在只想去解决这个问题
and that is the only subject that I will address now.
好的
Ok.
行
Fine.
那么问题来了 一代偶像复古女郎有没有过时
Question is: has the iconic Retro Girl passed her prime?
独家新闻:复古女郎威风不再
如今她还重要吗
Is she still relevant today?
难以置信
This is ridiculous.
-人都会犯错 你知道的 -什么
- People make mistakes, you know that. - What?
我们可以自己搞定
We can do it ourselves.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck's going on?
我叫它异能滤干器
I called it "The Drainer".
可以取走异能
It takes away their powers.
这不可能
This isn't possible.
怎么做到的
How?
这问题一时半会儿可说不清
That would take more time than we have to explain.
但灵感是你给我的 克里斯蒂安
But I will tell you I got the idea from you, Christian.
沃尔夫滤干♥你♥的异能之前
Before Wolfe drained your powers...
我都不敢想这事能成
I would have never imagined it could be done.
我真是大混♥蛋♥
I am such a fuck-up.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表