剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
我是异能人
I'm a Power.
我只是还没找到自己的异能
I just don't have my powers yet.
奥林匹亚又老又恶心
And Olympia was gross and old, and whatever...
我只是觉得这样能激发我的异能
I just... I thought it would help turn my powers on.
我却没感觉到任何变化
I didn't feel anything.
说不定巴格
Can Bug, maybe,
能再帮我介绍个异能者
introduce me to someone else?
让我再试一试
So I can try again?
巴格不再为我♥干♥活了
Bug doesn't work for me anymore.
他违反了规则
He broke the rules.
你得暂时先留在这里
You'll have to stay here for now.
但这里好无聊
But it's boring here.
总比监狱里有意思
It's not as boring as jail.
我会尽快给你找个好点的地方
I'll find you a better place soon.
如果你愿意的话给你找个家
A home, if you like.
我可能失去了巴格
Well, I may have lost Bug,
但看上去我收获了一个真正的朋友
but it seems I've gained a true friend, I hope.
他的心脏爆♥炸♥了
His heart exploded.
像心脏病一样吗
Like a heart attack?
像炸♥弹♥一样
Like a bomb.
他本来就一团糟
He was on a ton of shit.
可能有某种奇怪的作用力
Maybe there was a weird interaction that...
奇怪的作用力
A weird interaction?
是啊 可♥卡♥因♥可能让他的心脏爆♥炸♥
Sure, yeah, cocaine could have blown up his heart.
被蜜蜂蛰一下或者太阳耀斑爆发也有可能
So might a bee sting or a solar flare.
他可能就是个玻璃心
He could be vulnerable to pussy for all I know.
我只想能用科学解释这一切
All I want is for science to work right.
-但异能者简直搞得一团糟 -医生...
- But the Powers fuck that up! - Hey, hey, Doc...
我给你带了杯三倍浓缩熬夜专用咖啡
I got you a triple shot, red-eye espresso.
上帝保佑
Oh, praise God.
撇开那些不谈 还是有一些不对劲的地方
Yes. Well, all that aside, there was something weird.
他们的血管中也有
Whatever was in this envelope you found
你找到的这个信封中的物质
was also in his blood stream.
根据模拟所示
And as this simulation shows,
这些东西好像一直在干这种事
it appears to have been doing this.
天呐
Jesus.
这是什么东西
What the hell is that?
用科学术语来说就是
The scientific term would be:
"鬼知道这他妈是什么"
"Fucked if I know."
我九十年代时经常看那个动画片
I used to watch that cartoon in the 90s.
你 奥林匹亚
You, Olympia,
复古女郎和杵锤
Retro Girl, and Triphammer.
你们在现实生活中也混在一起吗
Did you guys really hang out, like, in real life?
我知道这一切对你来说很陌生
I know you're new to all this, but...
我的搭档几天前被杀了
my partner was killed a few days ago,
现在我的某个老朋友刚死了
and now one of my oldest friends just died.
我们正在对你朋友的死展开调查
We are investigating your friend's possible murder.
如果有想让他死的大反派或恶棍
So if there's a archnemesis or villain who might want him dead...
大反派
Archnemesis?
这不是动画片
It's not a cartoon.
所以你觉得他是自然死亡吗
What, so you think he died of natural causes?
异能者也会自然死亡
Powers die of natural causes.
虽然看不出来 但是菲利普已经75岁了
Phillip may not look it, but he's 75 years old.
-他75岁了 -是的
- He's 75? - Yeah.
异能者不会像你们这样衰老
Powers don't age the way that you people do.
那你不是应该有点
Well, then shouldn't you be a little...
看上去有点
Well, look a little...
我已经不再是异能者了
I'm not a Power anymore.
他们都有异能吗
They all have powers?
不 只有一部分
No, only some of them.
你可以从他们的态度中分辨出来
You can see it in their attitudes.
他们表现自己的样子
The way they hold themselves.
异能少年知道自己很有本事
Powerz Kidz, they got something, and they know it.
那些异能
All that power...
上帝保佑 真是群嚣张的孩子
All those hormones! God save us!
我17岁时来到了这里
I came down here when I was 17.
-你也当过这样的小屁孩吗 -不
- You were one of those little shits? - No.
不 那时候不一样
No, it was different back then.
我和我朋友会四处巡逻
Me and my friends, we went on patrols,
我们想有所作为 出人头地
we wanted to do something, be something.
但这一代的孩子 整天无所事事
This generation, they don't do anything.
他们会拍那种"我有超能力"的视频
They make little "Show us your powers" Videos
希望自己能爆红
and try to go viral.
瞧瞧他们 就这么傻站着
Look at them. Standing around.
等着一夜成名
Waiting to be famous.
你的朋友
Your friends...
那些就是沃尔夫在制裁厅杀的少年吗
those were the Kidz that Wolfe killed at the Sanction Lounge?
搬回家和你♥爸♥爸住感觉怎么样
What's it like moving back in with your dad?
肯定让你感觉很失败吧
That's got to make you feel a total failure.
你看到没 他们这是公开使用能力
Did you see that? That's powers in a public space!
他只是在炫耀 待在车里
Yeah, he's showing off. No, hey! Stay in the car!
该死
Goddammit!
回到车里来
Get back in the car! Hey!
说你呢 胡迪尼[魔术大♥师♥]
You! Houdini!
别管他们 他们只是孩子
Leave them alone! They're just kids!
给老娘下来
Get your ass down!
把你的能力给我收起来
Flash your powers in the asshole!
你不用尊重这帮孩子
These kids, you don't have to respect them,
但你要知道要是他们被惹恼了
but respect the fact that a fireball
你绝对吃不了兜着走
can come shooting out of someone's chest if he gets worked up.
想让我放你一马吗
Do you wanna stay out of the Shaft?
她是谁
Who's she?
不认识
I don't know her.
认识她吗 见过她吗
Here. Know her? Seen her?
你能做什么
So, uh, what do you do?
-电 我能操控电 -厉害
- Uh, light. I-I do stuff with light. - Yeah? Cool.
我喜欢你的衣服
I like your outfit.
谢谢 我做的
Thank you! I made it.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
你就是那个警♥察♥
You are that cop!
你就是钻石
Yeah, you were Diamond.
这儿 就在逝能者应用上
Here, it's on The Powers That Used To Be app.
是吗 我还以为少年都喜欢超级波
Really, I thought all the Kidz were into Supershock.
我喜欢以前的异能者
I like vintage.
而且你当时很有型
And you were hot.
她很喜欢复古女郎
She's a Retro Girl fan.
跟你一样喜欢以前的异能者
Into vintage like you.
你认识她吗
You know her?
她叫卡莉斯塔
Her name's Calista.
一个妄想者 有时会来这里
Just a Wannabe. She hangs out sometimes.
好 见到她就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Okay, call me if you see her?
你的号♥码多少
What's your number?
Oh, 323...
见到她就给我打电♥话♥ 我是异能局的
Call me if you see her, yeah? Powers Division.
好吧
Yeah, right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没问题
Sure, any time.
-我叫卓拉 -卓拉
- My name's Zora. - Zora.
回头见 你知道怎么找到我
I'll see you around if... you know where to find me.
来去自如
Here and gone.
管好你自己的异能
Keep those powers in your pants.
不错嘛 沃克
Classy, Walker.
-她认出我了 -所以你套出了她的号♥码
- She recognized me. - And you worked her for her number.
我套出了一个名字
I worked her for a name.
卡莉斯塔
Calista.
妈的
Shit!
什么
What?
那个女孩
That girl.
她说来去自如
She said, "Here and gone."
罗亚尔用异能的时候
Royalle, when he used his powers,
也经常说来去自如
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表