剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
I know you don't think about girls that way.
我是说你和西蒙斯是一对 对吧
I mean, you and Simons are a thing. Right?
西蒙斯的性取向比较复杂
Simons' sexuality defies categorization.
我没那么的端庄
I'm not that modest.
端庄曾是美德 现在却不再被珍视
Modesty is an unappreciated virtue these days.
好吧
Okay.
意想不到的美是近乎神圣的事
Unexpected beauty is a nearly sacred thing.
发现它时 你的心会得到启示
A revelation changes you by the act of noticing it.
但别彻底迷失自我
Hold something of yourself in reserve.
启示终会显现
The promise of revelation.
直面险阻 勇敢飞翔
你觉得那些警♥察♥还在找我吗
Do you think the cops are still looking for me?
你要出去吗
You going somewhere?
我还需要外出许可吗
Do I need permission?
你可以去你任何想去的地方
You can go wherever you want.
但是没错 那些警♥察♥还在找你
But, yes, the police are still looking for you.
你根本就不了解被困住是什么感觉
You have no idea what it feels like to be trapped.
你觉得我是怎么发现我的异能的
How do you think I discovered my power?
我花费了很长时间
I spent a long time
想要逃离我曾经的生活
wishing I could get away from what my life was like.
然后
And then...
你能从警♥察♥手里逃跑
You made your escape from the police,
甚至躲开了复古女郎
you even eluded Retro Girl.
但是我仍然想知道
But still I wonder...
什么
What?
我不停的在想 你不断地躲藏
I keep thinking of you, hiding,
眼看着复古女郎背叛了你
listening to Retro Girl as she betrayed you.
但是你还是很钦佩她 不是吗
But you still admire her, don't you?
她依然还是复古女郎
She's still Retro Girl.
不 她不是
No, she's not.
复古女郎不是一个人
Retro Girl is not a person.
她只是个过度曝光的形象 被推销给你
She is the overexposed image that's been sold to you.
她不过是个谎言 卡莉斯塔
She's a lie, Calista.
除非你能看透那个谎言
And until you free yourself from that trap,
否则你还会不断因她而痛苦
she will keep on hurting you.
复古女郎不过是个孤独庸俗的普通人
Retro Girl is lonely and vulgar,
但她确实很强大
but she is vastly powerful.
你也不会是唯一一个因她受到伤害的人
And you are not the only one who'll get hurt.
谁会想到卓拉
Who would have known Zora
会被炒作成这样
would have been juiced up like this?
能来PAR 她才多大 20
PAR? What is she, like, 20?
她肯定有些真本事
Well, she must have something real
不然他们根本不会费心
or they wouldn't bother.
当这家伙还是我们的年度关键词的时候
So, back when this guy was the keynote at our annual retreat,
理查德就把我的工作内容改成了
and Richard made it my job
确保他每天按时来这儿
to make sure that he got there on time.
然后 我终于在拉贝夏尔酒店查到他
So I finally tracked him down at the Hotel La Chapelle,
他正和几个著名女星鬼混
where he was shacked up with some very famous actress,
还烂醉如泥
and he's hammered.
-你还记得吗 -当然
- You remember this? - Yeah.
所以我给他穿好衣服 塞进车里
So I get him in the costume and into the limo.
我们开进了四季酒店 到处都是狗仔队
We pull in to the Four Seasons, paparazzi is everywhere,
他拉下面罩 看着我 然后吐了我一身
he pulls down the mask, looks at me and pukes all over me.
你知道他说了什么吗 "抱歉老兄
And you know what he says? "Sorry, dude.
不吐你就吐他们 而且你没拿摄像机"
It was either you or them, and you don't have a camera."
-那是很久之前的事了 -时代变了
- That was a long time ago. - Times change.
我是说 我成了这样 你也变了
I mean, here I am. There you are.
这种事也有了
And here these are.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
看起来你的经纪人不认识你死去的朋友呢
Yeah, looks like your agent doesn't recognize your dead friend.
好吧 听着 当我的客户告诉我说
Okay. See, when my client tells me some cops
有些警♥察♥在大街上骚扰她时
are harassing her on the street...
我们只是想要查出究竟发生了什么
We're just trying to figure out what happened.
然后在没有律师的情况下
... and then sans counsel,
你强迫她带你们去什么狗屁夜店
you make her show you some fucking after hours club...
这是谋杀案调查
It's a murder investigation.
什么话都不要跟他们说
Don't say a fucking word to them.
现在我们手里有个死了的孩子
Hey, we have a dead kid.
她在两天前见过他
She saw him two nights ago.
然后你就把这些垃圾扔到我的桌上
And you dump this shit on my table?
你原来是会飞的混♥蛋♥
You used to be an asshole that could fly,
现在你只是个混♥蛋♥
now you're just an asshole.
她是个明星
She's a star.
她是个英雄 所以我不会
She's a fucking hero, and I won't...
不要说的好像我不在这里似的
Don't talk like I'm not here!
看着我
Look at me,
但是不要只看到我
but don't see just me.
你要能看见整个房♥间
See the whole room.
拓宽你的外♥围♥视线
Extend your peripheral vision.
你能控制
You are in control.
好了吗
Okay?
我们没恋爱
We weren't a thing.
我们做过几次 但是我确实不太了解他
We made out a few times, but I really don't know him.
看见了吧 她确实不了解
See? She doesn't know...
卡莉斯塔 那个妄想者
The Wannabe, Calista,
你们之间到底发生了什么
whatever happened between the two of you,
让她那晚跑去跳楼
she ended the night by jumping off a building.
-那她 -她还活着
- Is she... - She's alive.
但仍不见踪迹
But she's still missing.
而且我们不想让她最后也变成这样
We don't want her to end up like this.
洽博182
Chubb 182.
我想卓拉已经很累了 乱说的
I think Zora is tired.
去查查那个
Just look it up.
洽博182
Chubb 182.
多谢你了
Thank you.
鲜花
The flowers.
联邦异能监狱
他什么时候开始这样的
When did this start?
警♥察♥来的时候
When the cops came.
在他最近一次醒来恢复意识后
After this last awake and aware period,
眶钻 用于额叶手术
我把眶钻取了出来时 他也是这样
I pulled out the orbitoclast, and he said the same thing.
哪里出错了吗
Is something wrong?
他的速度 力量和韧性
The cellular regeneration is the basis of his speed,
都依赖细胞再生
strength and toughness,
就连他的异能都是
even his ability to consume
消耗并吸收生物动力能
and absorb biokinetic energy.
我们不能去除他的异能
We can't turn his powers off.
只能阻断
We can only retard them.
克里斯蒂安
Christian?
约翰尼
Johnny?
通过分离他的自我意识来阻断
By severing his self-awareness.
他还有意识吗
Is he still in there?
还有一部分
Something is in there.
他的异能肯定还存在
The power is certainly still in there.
我高中的时候读过他写的书
You know, I read his book in high school.
我们都读过他的书
We all read his book.
尽是胡说八道
His book was bullshit.
他下次醒过来恢复意识时
Let me know if he says anything new
说了什么新东西记得告诉我
at the next awake and aware period.
我觉得你的书不错
I thought it was a good book.
告诉她我不是罪犯
Tell her I'm not a criminal.
你不是罪犯吗
Are you not a criminal?
那你干嘛要躲警♥察♥
You ran from the police.
你说我可以相信你
You said that I could trust you,
然后转身又把我出♥卖♥♥♥给警♥察♥
and then you sold me out to the cops.
不 我没那么说过
No. I never said that.
我从来没向你承诺任何事
I never promised you anything.
我把你带到我家 但你却骗了我
I brought you into my home and you lied to me.
我没闲工夫跟你理论 打电♥话♥给异能局
And I don't have time for this. Call Powers Division.
罗亚尔说你很危险
Royalle said that you're dangerous.
你会伤害我和我身边的人
That you're gonna hurt me and everyone around me.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表