剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
Without help from other Powers,
你们早挂了
you're fucked.
你们就是一种
You're kind of a...
我抓到了沃尔夫
I caught Wolfe.
抓住沃尔夫不是你
You didn't catch Wolfe.
是那个曾经的异能者
That old Power did.
在我小的时候那可是个壮举
It was a big deal when I was a kid.
那个带着可笑面具的男人
The guy with the funny mask.
"那个带着可笑面具的男人"
"The guy with the funny mask."
没错 但是在你和沃尔夫打斗的时候
Yeah, but you lost your powers
失去了异能 让他逃跑了
fighting Wolfe later, when he escaped.
然后你去当了条子
Then you became a cop.
有一整集的《掌能者》是介绍你的
There's a whole "Powers That Be" episode about you.
钻石
Diamond.
克罗斯在找你
Cross needs you.
你是钻石 那很酷
It's cool that you're Diamond and shit,
但是你并不像是超级波
but it's not like you're Supershock.
或者复古女郎
Or Retro Girl.
她简直就是 女神
She's only, like, a goddess.
你们谈过恋爱
You were a thing.
我知道关于她的所有事情
I know everything about her.
你们有过一段
You were a thing.
天啊 你和复古女郎有过一段
My God. You hooked up with Retro Girl?
你想看点东西嘛
You want to see something?
这里就是她平时闲逛的地方
This is where she hangs out.
她是猛禽 这里就是她休息的地方
She's a bird of prey and that's her perch.
-真是太牛了 -没错
- That is badass. - Yeah.
你是怎么发现你有异能的
How did you find out you had powers?
在我读高中时 还在西雅图
In high school, back in Seattle,
我们经常偷偷溜出去到码头上
we used to sneak out onto the docks,
爬上船货起重机 喝啤酒
climb the cargo cranes, you know, drink beer.
玩大冒险
Do dares.
看谁在台架上走的最远
Who can go out the farthest on the gantry.
有一天晚上 我在上面走了很远
I was out there pretty far one night,
然后一阵风刮过来 我滑倒了
and the wind gusted and I slipped.
我跌下去了
I fell.
我下落时 想的就是别摔在地上
I was falling, and all I wanted was to miss the ground,
但是不管怎样我都会摔在地上的
but I was gonna hit it no matter what.
但我却
And then,
没有摔
I didn't.
我飞速俯冲而起
I swooped really fast.
我就是这样知道的
That's how it started for me.
我有异能
I have Powers.
但等待自己的异能被发掘却非常煎熬
But it's really hard, waiting to find them.
有的时候 我忘记自己已经丧失异能
Sometimes, I forget I lost mine.
还是能感觉到异能存在
I can still feel them, you know,
就好像幻肢症那样
like a phantom limb.
你该再试一试 从高空跳下来
You should try to do it, jump off something really tall again.
不 其实不是这样的
Yeah, no, it doesn't work like that.
有整整一集《掌能者》
There was a whole episode on Powers That Be
介绍那些丧失异能的昔日英雄
about heroes that lost their powers,
他们想要找回异能
and then they would try to get them back...
你根本不清楚你自己在说些什么
Yeah, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, okay?
我想拿下手♥机♥
I want my phone.
想打个电♥话♥
I want to call someone.
打给谁
Who?
我妈
My mom.
行
Fine.
是我
Hey, it's me.
妄想者
我在警♥察♥局
I'm at the police station.
巴格不在
Bug isn't here.
他说你要是打来就让我帮你
He asked me to help you if you called.
你是谁
Who is this?
你朋友 如果你需要的话
Friend, if you need one.
看下你周围
Look around yourself.
能告诉我你在哪吗
Can you tell me where you are?
这是哪个警♥察♥局
What station is this?
中城总局
Midtown Central.
-你听到了吗 -听到了
- Did you hear that? - Yeah.
在就像电视里的那种审讯室里
One of those interrogation rooms like on TV.
我有糖尿病 不能吃这种垃圾食品
I'm diabetic. I can't eat any of this junk.
有没有坚果
Do you have any nuts?
马上拿来
Yeah, nuts it is.
蒂娜 给她拿点坚果
Deena, get her some nuts.
既然你想审问 自个儿搞定去
You took over the show, get your own fucking props.
-我进来是要帮你 -至少我
- I stepped in there to help you. - At least
-至少你可以 -道具自备
- The least you could do is... - I get props
该死
Oh, shit!
适应了就好了
It takes some getting used to.
巴格呢
Where's Bug?
他一直在帮我
He's been helping me.
他怎么帮你的
He's been helping you, how?
他介绍我认识异能人
He's introducing me to Powers.
比如奥林匹亚
Like Olympia.
他说只要我想 还能见到更多
He said maybe I could meet more if I wanted.
他让你把摇摆给奥林匹亚
He gave you Sway for Olympia.
对
Yeah.
他吃了
And he took it.
我俩搞上了
And we hooked up.
我就去洗手间刷牙
I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth
刚做完那事
after, you know.
等我回来 他已经死了
And I came back and he was dead.
能告诉我是异能局的谁审问你吗
Can you tell me who you talked to at Powers Division?
以前有异能的那个警♥察♥
That cop that used to be somebody.
钻石
Diamond.
沃克
Walker.
马上拿来
Yeah, nuts it is.
蒂娜 给她拿点坚果
Deena, get her some nuts.
怎么回事
What was that?
强尼·罗亚尔
Johnny Royalle.
罗亚尔已经死了
Royalle is dead.
没错 但刚那画面扭曲是他的异能表现
Yeah, but that distortion is his power signature.
我们得联♥系♥异能监狱
We need to call the Shaft.
我联♥系♥过异能监狱了
I called the Shaft.
各分区均安全 沃尔夫也被关着
All stations are secure. Wolfe hasn't moved.
罗亚尔已经死了
Royalle is dead.
他不可能用瞬间转移把沃尔夫带出异能监狱
There's no way he can teleport Wolfe out of the Shaft.
难道只有我觉得
Am I the only one that sees
我们得为这女孩发布危险异能警告吗
we need a Dangerous Powers Bulletin on this girl?
要是发出警告 老百姓就都知道出事了
Or we DPB her and it will be open season.
-她是妄想者 -好了
- She's a Wannabe. - Okay.
你和死亡博士谈过了吗
Have you spoken with Dr. Death?
我们得找到这女孩
We need to find the girl.
她可能和异能少年混在一起
She'll be down on the strip with the Powerz Kidz.
在媒体编造之前查清奥林匹亚的死因
Get a cause of death on Olympia before the media makes one up.
你告诉他有关巴格和摇摆的事了吗
Did you tell him about Bug? About Sway?
我从小和沃克一起长大
I grew up with Walker.
钻石
Diamond.
他选这个称呼
He picked that name
因为他希望别人认为他硬派
because he wanted to be thought of as hard,
且锋利尖锐
sharp-edged.
但他并不是这样
But he wasn't.
他希望成为的人
And that gap
和他真实的自己之间的差距
between who he wanted to be and who he really was
害他丧失了异能
cost him his powers.
认清自己真的很难
It's very hard to know who we really are.
能做到我们能力所及的事情的秘诀
The secret to doing everything that you are capable of
就是明白 我们的时间所剩无几
is to understand how little time we have.
我们都只是暂存人世 而后消散
We're all of us merely here, then gone.
我知道我是谁
I know what I am.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表