剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
托德·戴维斯·赛科尔
Uh, Todd Davis Secor.
袭击 袭击 故意伤害罪
Assault, assault, assault with intent to cause bodily harm,
袭击 袭击 故意杀人未遂
assault, assault, assault with intent to kill.
最重罪名是 故意杀人罪
And the winner, voluntary manslaughter.
你们不能因我爸以前犯的罪而抓我
You can't hold me for shit my dad did.
听着
Listen.
我们可以帮助你 我们能保证你的安全
We can help you. We can keep you safe.
我能不能单独跟你说句话
Could I, uh, have a word with you?
稍等一下
One sec.
今晚邀请了其中几位了不起的女孩
Tonight, you're going to meet some of those incredible girls.
抱歉 女士们
Excuse me, ladies,
能让我和她单独聊一下吗
could you just give us a moment, please?
-谢谢 -非常厉害的女孩
- Thank you. - ...an amazing young woman
她是基金会的首位顾问 我为此非常骄傲
that I'm very proud to say is our foundation's first mentor.
她就是卓拉
Zora.
我觉得有些事得告诉你一下
I think there's something that you need to know.
第三首歌♥之后她就会介绍你上台
She's going to introduce you after the third song.
你登上舞台之后
Once you're up on stage...
知道了 知道了
I know, I know.
你已经告诉过我了 你说过了
You already told me. You told me.
英雄事迹也许会吸引眼球
Bright acts of valor might garner all the attention,
但是改变世界的是平日看不见的勇敢行为
but it's the unseen daily acts of courage that change the world.
好吧 我去后台等你
Okay, I'm going to wait backstage.
好
Okay.
-一会见 -好
- I'll see you out there. - Okay.
你们也会挖掘出自己最大的潜能
That you will both reach your greatest potential.
你们还有幸能欣赏超赞的歌♥曲
You're also gonna hear some pretty kickass music.
-好了 -怎么了
- Okay. - What?
告诉我那只是你的策略
Just tell me that was a tactic.
-什么 -安抚她
- What? - To soften her up.
让她相信你会帮她
Get her to believe you're on her side.
实际上你并不会 对吧
Because you're not. All right?
-你并不会真的帮她 -当然不会
- You're not actually on her side. - Of course not. No.
那刚在里面那副救世主老爸形象是咋回事
So what was that white-knight daddy shit in there?
什么 不是老爸形象 我只是...
What? It's not daddy shit... I just...
她跟她爸爸不一样 好吗
You know, she's not her father, okay?
我只是觉得也许她应该...
And I just thought maybe she could use some...
-我能打断一下吗 -求之不得
- Can I interrupt? - Please, I'm begging you.
太好了
Oh, nice.
这不是卡莉斯塔嘛 我现在很高兴
Hello, Calista. I am so happy right now.
该死
Fuck me.
沃克 你现在不开心吗
Walker, you're not happy?
我高兴得都要跳起来了
I could dance a jig.
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么了
What?
跟她在一起的孩子
The kid with her, he's...
克里斯宾 我以前搭档的孩子
Krispin. It's my old partner's kid.
我去
Oh, man.
我们定位了他的手♥机♥ 他在神庙剧场
We ran the GPS on his phone. He's at the Temple Theater.
我们得过去
We should go.
没错 她怎么办
Yeah. What do we do with her?
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
那么 让我们以热烈掌声欢迎阿尔克米
So, put your hands together and give a very, very loud welcome to Alchemy!
台下的朋友们你们好吗
How are you guys feeling out there?
克里斯宾的妈妈没接电♥话♥
No answer from Krispin's mom.
有什么想法
What do we think?
复古女郎的慈善音乐会就在神庙剧场
Retro Girl's benefit is at the Temple.
有很多媒体 很多异能者
Lots of press, lots of Powers.
是宣扬观点的理想地点
Good place to send a message.
未接来电 沃克
我去年说的话你都没听吗
Have you not heard anything I've said in the past year?
你希望你的基金会能成功 对吧
You want your foundation to be successful, right?
这可以帮你成功
This will help.
他不是来找你的 是找卓拉
He's not here for you, he's here for Zora.
你逗我呢
Are you kidding me?
你简直不可理喻
You are unbelievable.
我会站在一边 让她出风头
I will stand aside, and I will let her have her moment,
但是你被解雇了
but you are fired.
别这样嘛
Oh, come on.
你还需要我
You still need me.
我不玩了就不再需要你了
Not if I don't play the game.
怎么 难道你就这么走开吗
What, are you just gonna walk away?
看着吧
Watch me.
对不起 妈妈
Sorry, Mom.
小克 小克
Krisp... Krisp!
你们以为你们这是在支持一项善举吗
You think you're here to support a good cause?
我来告诉你们在异能者的世界里
I'm here to show you that in the world of Powers,
他们简直虚伪得无下限
there's no limit to their hypocrisy.
这是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
这根本不是筹款活动 这是一场骗局
This isn't a fundraiser, it's a scam.
-异能者才不关心你我 -复古女郎呢
- Powers don't care about you or me. - Where's Retro Girl?
他们只关心自己的英雄形象
They only care about their image.
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
然后如何利用形象赚钱
And how to sell it!
根本不存在真正的英雄
There's no real heroes.
知道吗 也根本不存在反派
Okay? There's no villains.
只有作秀表演是真的
There's only the fucking show!
这...这就是异能者的世界
This, this is the Powers' world.
包装好的 排练过的 百分百假的
Packaged, rehearsed, and 100% fake.
我是红鹰
I am Red Hawk.
卓拉
Zora!
小克
Krisp!
卓拉
Zora!
我是来找你的
I'm here for you.
别躲着了
You can't hide.
让他们看看他们想看的
Gotta give 'em what they want.
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
发生了什么
What happened?
是真的
That's real.
-妈 -不 不
- Mom? - No, no!
这纯属是意外
That wasn't supposed to happen.
谁来帮帮我
Can somebody help?
我...我不是故意的
I didn't... I didn't mean to.
你为什么不阻止我
Why didn't you stop me?
我是沃克
This is Walker.
我们在神庙剧场 我们需要支援
We're at the Temple Theater. We need backup now.
够了
Enough.
但是他...
But he... he...
表演结束了 卓拉 住手吧
Show's over, Zora. Come on.
快让开 别挡道 让一下
Come on, move out of the way. Come on, man.
跟以前一样
Like old times.
跟以前一样
Like old times.
并肩作战
You can count on it.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表