剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
别 别这么说
Don't. Don't say that.
这可不像你
That's not you saying that.
卡莉斯塔
Calista...
我们必须得走
we have to go.
什么 我不想走
What? I... I don't wanna go.
我们现在必须走了
We have to go right now.
以后不许这么做了
You can't keep doing that.
你不能这样抓着我
You can't just grab me and take me
连去哪都不吱一声 直接带我走
somewhere without telling me where you're going!
你在这里很安全
You'll be safe here.
-我马上就回来 -不许再丢下我
- I'll be right back! - Stop leaving me!
-我没空解释了 卡莉斯塔 -不
- I don't have time to explain Calista. - No!
不许你抛弃我
You do not get to abandon me.
我不是你妹妹 不是安娜贝尔
Not like your sister, not like Annabel.
每层的四个方向都有侧厅
There are four wings on each level
电梯井是交叉点 电梯已经封锁
radiating from the elevator core, which we know is secure.
每个侧厅都有个中点
Each wing has a central core,
中点的通道两边各有一件牢房♥
with four spokes and two cells.
要在各个通道排查每个侧厅
We need to clear each wing, spoke by spoke.
一旦找到沃尔夫
If you find Wolfe
撤退
you retreat,
封锁侧厅 等待我们支援
you seal it in and you wait for the rest of us.
我们会努力将他赶回牢房♥
We will then try to drive him back into his cell,
异能滤干器会部署在那
where the Drainer will be set up.
我这里安装运行好后 马上加入搜查
As soon as I get it up and running, I'll join the search.
下手狠点 别跟目标矫情
Be aggressive, do not be picky about your targets,
别等着机会爆头 他移♥动♥速度很快
don't wait for a head-shot, he moves too quickly.
打躯干
Aim for his trunk,
要在最短时间内 造成最大伤害
you want to inflict as much damage as quickly as possible.
我们得让他来不及自愈
We need to overwhelm his healing power.
你们的警卫有没有可能
Is there any chance we get some fucking backup
过来支援
with your security guards?
不会 我们要降低沃尔夫的目标数量
No, we want to minimize Wolfe's targets of opportunity.
一旦搞砸
If shit gets fucked up,
希望他一次少吃点人
we don't want him to eat too many people all at once.
不然他会异能大增
He can get too powerful.
那我们是定量食品喽
So we're portion control.
-那我会噎死他 -找到他了
- Well, the fucker's gonna choke on me. - Got him!
大家注意 他在移♥动♥
Heads up, he's moving guys.
他在找什么
Wh... what's he looking for?
他能感知到电
He can sense the electricity.
-他能 我♥操♥ -不
- He can what the fuck? - No.
电梯连着发电机 快走
The elevator runs off on generator, come on.
好吧
Ok.
现在是备用电源
We're on backups now.
有什么区别
So what changes then?
会变暗很多
It's generally darker.
谢谢 还有呢
Thank you. And?
八层的主密封失效
And the primary seals to Level 8 are down.
所以
So?
他找异能者关押的地方更方便了
Which makes it easier for him to find where the Powers are held.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我们要想出对策 要去哪儿
We'll figure out what to do, where to go.
我跟你保证
I promise you that.
但我们永远无法回去了 永远
But we can never go back there. Never.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我犯了一个极其严重的
I've made a terrible...
错误 卡莉斯塔
mistake, Calista.
我把一只禽兽放出来了
I've unleashed a monster on the world, again.
我听不懂你到底在说什么
I don't understand what the hell you're talking about.
我说的是摇摆
I'm talking about Sway.
说的是沃尔夫
I'm talking about Wolfe.
什么 沃尔夫 你和沃尔夫有什么关系
What? Wolfe... what you have to do with Wolfe?
摇摆是沃尔夫给我的
I get Sway from Wolfe.
他给你摇摆
He gives you Sway?
但他在异能监狱
But, he's in the Shaft...
摇摆就是沃尔夫
Sway is Wolfe.
沃尔夫有一种特殊的能力 能够吸收异能
Wolfe has the unique ability to absorb powers
并将其成倍增长
and to increase them exponentially.
我以为我可以改良它
I thought I could modify it, I thought
以为我可以改变它的分子结构
I could change it on the molecular level.
微微改动
Ever so slightly.
我以为可以让
I thought it would allow
那些异能有限的人开♥发♥出自己全部潜能
people with limited powers to reach their full potential.
我以为
I thought...
我以为什么已经不重要了
It doesn't matter what the fuck I thought,
他已经释放了
he's loose now.
他自♥由♥了
He's loose...
是因为第三次
because for the third time...
他求我做的事我没做到
I couldn't do what he begged me to do.
是什么
Which was what?
杀了他
Kill him.
他对我来说 像父亲一样
He was like... a father to me.
我梦过好多次杀我爸爸
I dreamed of killing my father so many times.
我杀了
I've killed...
很多人
many people...
并且毫无悔意 可对他我不行
without a flicker of regret. But not him.
我不行
Not him.
杀死所爱之人并不是件易事
It's not easy to kill the ones you love.
等我有了异能
When I have my powers,
我首先要做的就是找到我父亲
the first thing I'm going to do is find my father.
然后杀死他
And then I'm going to kill him.
为每次我妈受的拳打脚踢
And for every time he laid a fist on my mom,
我要百倍奉还
I will give him a hundred.
而且我不会哭
And I'm not gonna cry.
滴泪不落
Not a single tear.
我会尽快跟上你们
I'll join you as soon as I can.
要确保那破玩意有效
Just make sure that fucking thing works.
你确保你这次能按计划行事就行
Just make sure you follow the fucking plan this time.
我只剩下一条腿了
I only have one leg left.
好了 大家开始行动吧
OK, people. Let's go.
进入四号♥通道
Entering spoke four.
收到
Copy that.
六个月 六个月 六个月
Six months, six months, six months...
闭嘴
Shut up.
你会把咱俩都害死的
You're gonna get me killed with you.
不是吧 用弩
Seriously, a crossbow?
98年 我还用这弩干掉过埃尔·查穆科
Took down El Chamuco with it in '98.
我出门都会带上它
I never leave home without it.
还要多久 哈利
How much longer, Harley?
快了
Soon.
有约会对象了吗
Have you gotten any dates?
有注册过社交账号♥吗
Have you even set up a profile?
-没有 -所以你骗了我
- No, I haven't. - So you lied to me.
是为了让你别再来烦我
To get you off my fucking back.
老兄 已经两年了
Dude, it's has been two years.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
露丝是单身
Ruth's single.
天呐 你真让我火大
Oh my God, you're pissing me off.
-安全 -交叉前进
- Clear. - Crossing.
问题在于你在放弃努力
You're giving up, that's the problem.
不 我没放弃
No, I haven't.
你上一次买♥♥新衣服是什么时候的事
When was the last time you bought new clothes?
我不在乎
Who cares?
你轮换着穿五套同样的衣服
You've worn the same five outfits in rotation
穿了六个月
for the last six months.
有谁会注意这种事
What kind of person notices that?
不止是我注意到了
It's not just me, dude.
所有的人都注意到了
Everybody notices.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表