剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
it let him take...
这让他从我身上吸走了异能 是的
It let him take power from me. Yes.
你都做了些什么啊
What have you done?
他以为他从你身上吸走了他自己的异能
He thinks he took his own power out of you.
他不知道
He doesn't know
他可以从任何服用过"摇摆"的人身上
he can absorb power, life,
吸收异能和生命
from anybody who has used Sway.
多少人服过
How many?
很多人
Too many.
多了不起的发明啊
What a marvelous invention.
那个半死的机器人比我们还要了解
That half-dead robot has more understanding
怎样运用我们的异能
of how our powers work than we do.
他真的挺聪明的
He is really rather clever.
但不完美
But imperfect.
滤干器有时会故障
It falters sometimes,
每当这时 我就感受到我的异能
and when it does, I feel my power.
还有
And...
还有
and...
还有别的东西
and something else.
全新的东西
Something new.
我感觉 在我无法触及的地方
I feel, just beyond my reach,
有一个丰富的异能储备
I feel a vast reservoir of power.
泛滥的异能在等待着我
A flood, waiting for me.
"摇摆"
Sway.
多么美妙的名字啊
What a wonderful name.
拥有"摇摆"的
And he shall have Sway
会统治这个世界
and dominion over all the world.
你是利用我制药的 是吗
You made a drug out of me, didn't you?
你把我放在
You put me into
一群茁壮成长的异能年轻人当中
a gaggle of burgeoning powerful youths.
你觉得你应该担心克里斯蒂安吗
And you think Christian is the one you have to worry about?
你没有把克里斯蒂安变成我
You did not turn Christian into me.
我是孤独
I am alone.
我是饥渴
I am hunger.
我是追求自♥由♥的意志
I am the will to be free.
我是永远喂不饱的黑洞
I am a void that must be filled.
而你 你给了我机会填补黑洞
And you, you've given me a chance to fill that void
因为你没让我张嘴也没毁了我的衣服
by not opening my mouth or ruining my clothes.
你这个蠢蛋
You stupid fucking idiot.
他们会榨干♥你♥的
They're gonna drain you.
他们会榨干我吗
They're gonna drain me?
有多少孩子服用了"摇摆"
How many children took that Sway?
多少孩子喝了我的血 吃了我的肉
How many of them ate of my blood and body?
有多少人会被我吸干
How many of them will I suck dry?
他们会永远地榨干♥你♥的
They're gonna drain you forever.
你难道没闻到杵锤呼吸中
Did you not smell the reek of stale whiskey
陈旧威士忌的恶臭吗
on Triphammer's breath?
要多久才能看到他崩坏
How long until he breaks,
看到机器故障衰败
till the machine falters and fails?
还要多久我才能将我的脸
How long before I can plunge my face
深埋入能流
into the cool waters
汲取我的能量
and drink my fill?
让我出去
Let me out!
让我出去
Let me out!
罗亚尔的律师在联邦异能者拘留董事会里
Royalle's lawyer has the ear of someone
有耳目
on the Federal Powers Detention Board.
西蒙斯的一个分身死了
One of the Simons dying
正好给了她要求释放他们的理由
was the wedge she needed to open the door.
好吧
Okay.
告诉哈利 我要进去
Talk to Harley. Let me go in there.
我们必须知道他想从沃尔夫身上获取什么
We have to know what he wants from Wolfe,
为什么他不帮沃尔夫越狱
why he didn't break him out,
为什么他电磁干扰这里好几个月
why he's been teleporting in there for months.
埃米尔 你必须让我试试
Emile, you have to let me try.
好吧
Okay.
你失去了一个分身 我很抱歉
I'm sorry for your loss.
但你之前告诉沃尔夫
What did you mean when you told Walker
他无法拥有你的异能 这什么意思
he couldn't have your powers?
皮格里姆
Pilgrim?
什么
What?
你要的文件从库克郡的家庭法♥院♥发来了
Files you wanted were released from Cook County family court.
应该在你收件箱里
Should have 'em in your inbox.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
发现西蒙斯分身尸体的地铁警♥察♥
The Metro cops that found the dead Simons,
他们搜过他的"摇摆"了吗
did they inventory his Sway?
-我去查查看 -谢了
- I can find out. - Thank you.
如果他们搜到的数目和我们的一样就告诉我一声
Let me know if their count matched ours.
好嘞
You got it.
今天来看我的朋友可真多啊
Today, I am rich in friends.
我不是你的朋友
I'm not your friend.
对 你可不只是朋友啊
No. You are so much more than that.
罗亚尔也不是你的朋友
Royalle's not your friend either.
但他为我做了这么多事
But he's done so much for me.
如果他是你的朋友
If he was your friend,
早就把你弄出去了
he would have gotten you out.
比起我的自♥由♥ 强尼更在乎
Johnny is concerned more with the noumenal elements of myself
我的本体元素
rather than my freedom.
我不知道你说的是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我认为 强尼很担心我的灵魂
Johnny is worried about my soul, I think.
他想净化我的罪 类似这种的狗屁话
He wants to purify me of my sins. Some bullshit like that.
你想要什么
What do you want?
是啊 我们都知道你想要什么
Yes. We both know what you want.
对我来说 我想出去
For myself, I want to be out of here.
想结束我这20年的折磨
I want my 20 years of torture to be at an end.
无论你会不会被榨干 他们都不会放你出去的
Drained or not, they'll never let you go.
别这么混♥蛋♥ 我不想被榨干
Don't be an asshole. I don't want to be drained.
那你还有什么好问的
Then, why did you ask?
得了 克里斯蒂安
Come on, Christian,
你也不希望我被榨干
you don't want me to be drained any more than I do.
所以你才来了 不是吗
That's why you came here, isn't it?
你想知道我们之间发生了什么
So I could tell you what happened between us?
毫无疑问
There's no question.
你从我这里取回了异能
You took back your powers from me.
感觉不好吗
Didn't it feel good?
我觉得很好啊
It did for me.
你不想再感受一次吗
Don't you wanna feel like that again?
想啊
I do.
你可以的
You can.
-我可以 -你可以获得所有的异能
- I do. - You can have them all.
只需要你把这机器关了
All you have to do is to switch out the light.
在他们用它
Before they use it
把我的异能榨干之前 关了
to take your powers out of me forever.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
卡莉斯塔
Calista?
强尼
Johnny?
我在这里
I'm right here.
我还活着吗
Am I still alive?
当然
Yes.
你还活着
You're still alive.
我很害怕...
I was so afraid that...
怕我不是...
hat I didn't belong...
不是个异能者
hat I wasn't a Power.
但我是的
But I am.
我必须是 对吗
I must be. Right?
田中法官已经同意沃尔夫
Judge Tanaka has agreed to Wolfe's request
被永久滤干了
to be permanently drained,
联邦异能者拘留董事会
and the Federal Powers Detention Board
已经下令在一周内执行
has scheduled the draining to take place in just one week.
谢谢你 迪莉亚
Thank you, Delia.
毋庸置疑 今日民众情绪十分高涨
Needless to say, emotions are running very high today.
但我想我们都能同意的是 世界将会变得更加安全
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表