剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
异 能
第一季 第四集
联邦异能监狱
《异能》前情提要
Previously on Powers...
我们不能去除他的异能
We can't turn his powers off.
-只能阻断 -沃尔夫那会儿可是
- We can only retard them. - Wolfe was this...
哲学界大♥师♥
rock-star philosopher badass.
沃尔夫是我们的老师
Wolfe was our teacher.
但你把他关进了监狱
But you put Wolfe away.
-克里斯蒂安 -他疯了
- Christian... - He went crazy.
-杀了我的朋友 -摇摆
- He killed my friends. - Sway.
完全就是个放大器
It's a total boost.
那是未受管制的异能强化剂
That's an unregulated powers enhancer.
我叫卓拉
My name's Zora.
卓拉
Zora.
看起来你的经纪人不认识你死去的朋友呢
Your agent doesn't seem to recognize your dead friend.
你已经是他妈的众矢之的了
You are one Powers pwning motherfucker.
你知道这游戏哪里设计得不好吗
You know what they didn't get right in this game?
普通人都不死
No regular people die.
复古女郎不是一个人
Retro Girl is not a person.
她只是个过度曝光的形象 被推销给你
She's the over-exposed image that's being sold to you.
你做你想做的
Do what you have to do.
你跟我们走 我们是警♥察♥
You're coming with us. We are the police.
够了
OK? Enough of this.
他们不能把你带离你的家
They can't take you away from your home.
-你知道怎么离开这里吗 -我知道
- You know how to get out of here? - Yeah. I do.
你回来找我了
You came back for me.
我以为你已忘记我
I thought you forgot me.
我没忘
I didn't forget.
他把他们吃了
He ate them!
这怪物居然吃人
He fuckin' ate those people.
他把他们都吃了
He fuckin' ate them!
-该死 该死 -他们在伤害我
- Fuck! Fuck, fuck! - They were hurting me.
我知道我不应该
I know I shouldn't...
但他们伤害我那么久
but they've been hurting me for so long...
我只是想让他们停下
I just wanted them to stop.
我不
I don't...
我并不喜欢这样
I don't really like this...
我
I...
这个
This...
这并不是真正的我
This isn't me.
我不是这样的人
I'm not like this.
你看
See?
好多了吧
Better?
我还记得那些事
I remember things,
约翰尼
Johnny.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我从来没想过要伤害任何人
I never wanted to hurt anyone.
异能 第一季第四集
我觉得是她搞砸了
Guess she fucked it up.
不 是我
No. It was me.
我是说
I mean...
她的标准虽然不能忍♥受
Yeah, her standards were impossible to live up to.
不要会错意
Don't get me wrong.
虽然我很想听复古女郎的八卦 但是
I wanna hear as much Retro Girl gossip as I can, but...
我是说刚刚发生的一切
I meant she fucked it up back there.
卡莉斯塔 她就在你旁边 但那个女人
You had Calista, she was right there with you and that woman...
她搞砸了
she fucked it up.
我♥操♥
Jesus shit!
还有什么是她不卖♥♥的吗
Is there anything she won't sell?
这是存活之道
That's how you make a living.
不是说成了异能者就有钱赚
It's not like being a Power comes with a paycheck.
很多高收入的工作都不会
Not a lot of high-paying jobs
因为录用你 就算你会飞
you can walk into just 'cause you can fly,
或者会穿墙术
or walk through walls,
或者可以移♥动♥五吨♥重的东西
bench-press five tons.
没错 我记得你那个特洛伊套套广♥告♥
Yeah I remember your Trojan ad.
恩 是我最后一个代言广♥告♥
Yeah, that was my last endorsement deal.
从普通人那儿买♥♥东西
People aren't interested in buying things
人们并不感兴趣
from someone who's ordinary.
那一点都不性感
That's not sexy.
是的 我们这些普通人 简直可悲
Yeah, us ordinary people. We're a sorry bunch.
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
那里不会有人伤害你
There'll be no one around to hurt you.
你也不会伤害别人
No one for you.
你会很安全
You'd be safe.
我只能独自待在那里吗
I have to be there alone?
那里很冷
It's cold there, and...
还很黑
and it's dark.
但在夏天 光就会出现
But in the summertime, the light comes and...
而且那里有好多好多小鸟
and you won't believe how many birds are there.
小鸟
Birds?
我喜欢小鸟
I like birds.
不戴面具 写一本书
Unmasking, writing the book,
让我又出了一会儿名
it put me back on the radar for...
也就十五分钟
fifteen minutes.
《钻石有瑕》---克里斯蒂安·沃克的故事
然后克罗斯就他妈来烦我了
And fuck Cross came looking when he did.
所以你才选择做警♥察♥吗
Is that why you became a cop?
远离一成不变的生活
To keep off the convention circuit?
你又为什么要当警♥察♥
Why did you become a cop?
我是说除了
I mean besides...
你♥爸♥没儿子 就把你当儿子之外
your dad trying to turn you into the son he never had.
我做警♥察♥是因为我喜欢帮助别人
I became a cop 'cause I like helping people.
而且我喜欢每天的新奇
And I like how a new day is never the same.
也是因为我爸把我当儿子
And because my dad raised me to be the son he never had.
但还是说去你♥妈♥的♥
But fuck you anyway.
好吧
Well.
克罗斯需要有人能向选民推销异能局
Cross needed a face to sell Powers Division to the voters.
而我的形象现在已经是个可选项了
My face had recently become available...
我一直擅长做名人
And I was always good at being famous.
听上去是个好主意
So it seemed like a good idea.
来吧 我们离开这里
Let's get you out of here, huh?
在我们走之前
Before we go...
他伤害过我
He hurt me.
很多次
So much.
而且我真的很饿
And I am so hungry.
-不 不 -不行
- No, no! - No!
你知道你能做的更好
You know you're better than that!
你没这么脆弱
You're more than that!
沃克 我是克罗斯
Walker, this is Cross.
我在异能监狱
I'm at the Shaft.
沃尔夫已经逃脱了控制
Wolfe has escaped containment.
我♥操♥ 搞什么
What the fuck...
把镇♥压♥分队派到第九层
Put Suppression Unit into Level 9.
不要
No.
发生什么事 是罗亚尔吗
What happened? Was it Royalle?
不是罗亚尔
Not Royalle.
沃尔夫挣开了铁链
Wolfe broke out of his restraints.
派小分队去他牢房♥外
Stage the unit outside his cell.
上次额叶切除小组进去时
The Lobotomy Team went in...
他杀死了不止一名警卫
He killed at least one of the guards.
现在已经派了镇♥压♥分队
Suppression Unit's being dispatched.
不 别让他们进去
No, keep the unit out.
沃克 他可是杵锤
Walker, it's Triphammer.
-我们必须派小分队进去 -哈特利
- We have to send in the unit. - Hartley?
他只会把他们吃掉然后变得更强大
He'll just eat them and get more powerful.
只要还被关着 我们就还有时间
If he's contained, we have time.
他牢房♥的监控失灵了
We lost the cameras in his cell,
看不到里面情况
we're blind.
他已经吃过一次人了
He's already fed once...
他已经变强大了 镇♥压♥分队根本打不过
He's too powerful for a Suppression Unit.
杀了我
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表