剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
why...
为什么
why...
见鬼
Crap!
我不想再继续这样
I don't want to be this anymore.
我们要把赶紧他弄出去 异能者要来了
We gotta get him out of here. Powers are coming.
我试过了
I tried.
我试过了
I tried.
我试过了
I tried.
杀了我吧
Kill... me.
不能杀他 知道吗
You can't kill him, OK?
他 他是我们的老师
He... he's our teacher.
-他 他 他就像是 -妈的 听着
- He... he.. he... he's like... - Fucking listen!
我们不能杀他 因为杀了他成不了英雄
We can't kill him, 'cause killers can't be heroes!
但我们可以
But we can.
我们制止了他
We stopped him.
大家会认为是我们制止了他
People are gonna think that we stopped him.
如果我们能抓到他
If we can capture him,
我们就会
we'll be...
我们就会成为英雄 哥们
we'll be it, man.
这才是我们想要的
This is what we want.
我们要成为英雄
We'll be fucking heroes!
不 我想要 我想要回我的异能
No! I want it. I want it back!
还给我
Give it back.
无信♥号♥♥
杵锤的视频中断了
There goes Triphammer's video feed.
是时候派他们过去了
It's time to send them in.
访客必须由警卫全程陪同
他们只会白白让沃尔夫吃掉
They'd just feed Wolfe.
-复古女郎人呢 -不清楚
- Where's Retro Girl? - We don't know.
最后看到她时 她还在暴风雨里
Last word, she was still in the storm.
该有人站出来了
Someone's gotta do something.
妈的 我不干了
Fuck it, I'm out.
-等等 -不 你等等
- Hold on. - No, you hold on.
那是我的通行信♥号♥♥
That's my green light.
这不是一场表演
This is not a show.
而我不是他妈的演员
And I'm not a fucking performer.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
要一直保持警惕
Keep your eyes moving at all times.
注意你的周围 千万别背对他
Watch your periphery and don't turn your back on him, ever.
我们可以帮他
We can help him.
我本想吃了你
I would eat you.
但你是个破机器人
But you're a fucking robot.
我们得把他弄出去 异能者要来了
We have to get him out of here. Powers are coming.
异能人要来了
Powers are coming.
强尼
Johnny.
强尼不会带我一起走的 克里斯蒂安
Johnny wouldn't take me with him, Christian.
为什么
Why?
他一遍又一遍地来找我
He came to me, over and over.
但是他却不带我一起走
But he wouldn't take me with him.
他想从我这得到些什么
What did he want from me?
是和你双眼发出的红光有关吗
Anything to do with that red in your eyes?
我要拿回我的异能
I want my powers back!
你的异能
Your powers.
"你的"异能吗
"Your" powers?
你的异能不复存在了 被我排泄掉了
Your powers are gone. I shat them out.
你的异能
Your powers...
被我耗尽了 你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
I used them up, you fucking asshole.
我身上已经没有属于你的东西了
There's nothing in me that's yours.
而你也拿不走我的东西
And you can't have any of mine.
我要
I want
拿回我的异能
them back!
不
No!
给我
Get...
滚出去
out...
给我滚出去 你这腐臭
Out of there you rancid,
恶心的狗屎
foul-tasting shit.
我看到你了 老头子
I see you, old man.
我
I...
看见
see...
你了
you.
不
No!
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
别担心 这是我天生的异能
Don't worry. I've been living for this.
你是要和我一起成为英雄
Are you gonna be a fucking hero with me?
还是准备落荒而逃
Or are you gonna puss out?
我会把他丢进异能监狱
Then I'm throwing him... down the fucking Shaft.
毫无异能
How does it feel
感觉
to be
如何
powerless?
杀了我
Kill me.
求你
Please.
你真可悲 老头子
You're a pathetic, old man.
如果我们能抓住他
If we can capture him,
我们就能成为英雄
we're gonna be fucking heroes.
英雄 英雄 英雄
Heroes, heroes, hereos, hereos, hereos.
-让一让 -等一等
- Coming through. - Hold up.
等等...
Hold on...
他们抓住他了
They got him.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do it?
你是怎么做到的
How did you do it?
让一让 让一让
Coming through. Coming through.
就和我们说一说 你是怎么做的
Just tell us in your own words how you did it.
我...
I...
我...
I...
我打倒了沃尔夫
I knocked Wolfe down.
然后...
And... ah...
你叫什么
What's your name?
我叫卓拉
My name is Zora.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you very much. Thank you.
即时新闻
我们得走了
We've gotta run.
一位新的英雄诞生了 她叫卓拉
A new hero is born, and her name is Zora.
据她称
In her own words,
她一下就击倒了沃尔夫
she took out Wolfe with a single blow.
卓拉也许是曼彻斯特学院的毕业生
Zora may be a well heeled graduate
家境富裕
of the Manchester Academy, but
但从这些照片上看
as these photos show,
她并非只是屈尊偶尔才和异能少年混在一起
she's not above slummin' it with the Powers Kidz.
卓拉的兴趣可不仅仅只是打败超级反派
Zora's interests extent beyond defeating supervillains.
她还是一个时尚专家
She's also a well-known maven of the fashion world.
她身上的衣服
That costume?
正是她自己设计的
She designed it herself.
紫色成为时尚新宠
Purple is the new black.
就从这里开始
You heard it here first.
我讨厌她
I hate her.
她看起来倒是蛮自负的
She does seem pretty full of herself.
她现在表现得像是
She's acting like she's the only one
世界上只有她一个英雄似的
on the planet right now.
今天死去的那些人呢
What about all the people that died today?
他们又算什么
What about them?
很酷 但这是什么
It's cool, but what is it?
异能者一出现 总有人要死
When Powers are around people die.
无论他们是好是坏
I mean, it doesn't matter if they're good or bad,
总会伤及无辜
there's always collateral damage.
而没人指出这一点
And no one ever talks about that.
这是
You know, this is...
教育的问题
education.
我是说
You know, I mean...
我们只是想引起人们的关注
we're just trying to raise awareness.
我们 除了你还有谁
We? Who... who's "We"?
我希望你能帮我啊
Well, I was hoping you'd help me.
联邦政♥府♥机构报道 沃尔夫已经被卓拉俘虏
Federal agencies report Wolfe has been recaptured by Zora,
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表