剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道她的游戏名
I only know her handle.
是乱战妞
It's Kaotic Chic.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucking asshole!
你让我帮你用了另一个女孩的名字
You had me helping you tag a police station
标记了警♥察♥局吗
with another girl's name?
什么 不 不
What? No, no.
那个乱战妞是不同的
That Kaotic Chic is different, okay.
那只是个信息
That's a message.
那是个信息你使用另一个女孩的名字发的
It's a message you made out of another girl's name!
那是个品牌 好吗
It's branding, okay?
你必须要创建出一个社团
You've got to create the associations.
你知道的 乱战妞这个词和异能者们
You know, the connections between the words "Kaotic Chic"
做的那些该死的事情之间的关联
and the fucked up shit Powers do.
闭嘴
Just stop.
-什么 -别说了
- What? - Stop talking.
我是个异能者
I'm a Power.
该死 你有什么能力
Holly shit. What do you do?
我的异能还没有开始显现
My powers haven't manifested yet.
所以你并不是真的有异能
So, you don't really have powers.
我刚告诉你了 我有异能
I just told you. I do.
为了你 我真希望你是错的
I really, really hope, for your sake, that you're wrong, okay.
我认为这世界如果没有异能者存在会更好
Because I think this world would be better off without Powers.
出去
Get out.
-卡莉斯塔 拜托 -滚出去
- Calista, please... - Get out.
-你只是 -我说了出去 你走吧
- You just... - I said get out. Just leave!
你只是深陷在他们的谎言里面
You are so sucked into their bullshit.
你自己也分不清楚方向
And you don't even see it!
就像你认为你必须要成为一个异能者
It's like you think you've gotta be a Power
才能够在这个世界有所作为一样
to even matter in this world.
你根本什么都不知道 你根本不了解我
You don't know anything! You don't anything about me!
你根本不了解我的生活或者其他什么
You don't know anything about my life or whatever...
西蒙斯
Simons?
我说了出去 你走吧
I said get out! Just leave!
去他妈的
Fuck you.
我爸爸是被异能者杀害的
My dad was killed by a Power!
小克 我不是这个意
Krisp, that's not what I...
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right here?
不 看上去不太好
No. It doesn't look like it is.
克里斯宾 是吗
Krispin, is it?
我觉得你最好现在离开
I think it would best if you leave now.
看见了吗 卡莉斯塔
You see, Calista?
他们觉得他们知道什么对我们最好
They think they know what's best for us.
都是狗屁
This is bullshit.
你没事吧 他伤害你了吗
Are you okay? Did he hurt you?
没有
No.
西蒙斯在哪 该死的
Where's Simons? God damn it.
他应该在这照看你的
He's supposed to be keeping an eye on you.
他死了
He's dead.
你是什么意思 他死了
What do you mean, he's dead?
他死了
He died,
就在我面前
right in front of me.
什么 在这里
What, here?
在异能少年聚集地 就那样倒下了
At The Strip. He just dropped.
"摇摆"呢
Where's the Sway?
我没有 我只顾得上逃跑
I didn't... I just ran.
你做得很对
You did the right thing.
警♥察♥还在找你
The cops are still looking for you.
我要去一趟异能局
I'll get down to Powers Division.
对不起 我不想留你一个人的
I'm sorry. I don't wanna leave you alone again
但我不能带你去那里
but I can't take you there.
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
你会回来的 你总是能回来
You'll come back. You always come back.
去照顾你的朋友吧 约翰尼
Go take care of your friend, Johnny.
这实在太奇怪了
That is just weird.
这是个人吗
Is it a person?
我还没有解剖 但从外形判断
I haven't cut into it yet, but judging by its exterior,
我猜是血肉之躯
I surmise that it is filled with blood and guts.
他是在贩毒吗
So, he was he dealing?
大都会警局跟几个异能少年谈了谈
Metro talked to some of the Kidz.
他们说他是要拿走"摇摆"
They said he was taking Sway away from them.
什么
What?
还有个女孩跟他一起
There was a girl with him, too.
-卡莉斯塔吗 -目击者的描述符合
- Calista? - Description matches.
我太想抓到那个小鬼了
I am so hot to bust that brat.
你当街抓了罗亚尔的役童 把她也抓到
You got Royalle's errand boy off the street. Get her, too.
把他和奥林匹亚联♥系♥起来 一劳永逸
Connect him to Olympia once and for all.
搅乱他吗
Fuck him up?
就是这样
Indeed.
警告 十二号♥走廊上有个混♥蛋♥
Asshole alert on aisle 12.
我听不见自己说话 约翰尼
I can't hear myself, Johnny.
我不知道它在做什么 我感觉快死了
I don't know what this is doing. I feel like it's killing me.
我会救你出来的
I'll get you out.
约翰尼 不
Johnny, no.
听着 异能滤干器杀了他们当中的一个
Listen. The Drainer killed one of him.
那台机器很危险 我们已经有证据了
That machine is dangerous, and we have proof now.
他是我朋友
He's my friend.
如果你想见沃尔夫的话
If you wanna see Wolfe,
这就是我们的法治边界
this is our legal edge.
救我出去 我太孤独了
Get me out. I feel so alone.
我会救你出来的 但不是现在
I'll get you out, but not now.
你现在得待在里面 对不起
I need you to stay in there. I'm sorry.
-什么鬼 -限制令
- What the fuck? - Restraining order.
克罗斯长官 我们又一次在这里
Commander Cross, here we are again,
处理你部门的违法行为
addressing the illegalities perpetuated by your division.
这个残忍♥的装置
This inhuman device,
和它的操纵不当致人死亡的后果
and the murderous consequences of its ill-conceived use,
是我出于人道出义重新申请
are Exhibit A in my renewed application
探访囚犯沃尔夫的首要理由
for a humanitarian visit to the prisoner Wolfe.
人道主义 你说得全是屁话
Humanitarian? You're so full of shit, man!
你要对沃尔夫做什么
What are you doing with Wolfe?
离他远点 约翰尼 你不能改变过去
Stay away from him, Johnny. You can't change the past.
你一直在尝试 但又不停地搞砸
You keep trying, and you keep fucking up.
发人深省
Food for thought.
但我的法律顾问莱加德小姐
But my legal counsel Ms. Legarde
和我要去会见一位法官
and I have a judge to see.
-你好 克里斯宾 -你说得对
- Hey, Krispin. - You were right.
这是我们的运动
This is our movement.
我们必须拼尽全力让它茁壮成长
We should do whatever we can to help it grow.
你应该过来看看
And you should be here.
我很高兴你这么说
I'm really glad you said that.
因为 其实 我已经在这儿了
Because, actually, I'm here already.
太好了 太好了 那么我们能
Cool. That's cool. So, we can...
我们真的能将乱战妞变成一个特别的运动
We can really make Kaotic Chic into something special, Krispin.
约翰尼 你为什么不进来
Johnny, why don't you come on in?
没事的
It doesn't hurt.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time.
你每次来探访 我们好像
No, we never seem to have much time
都没有多少时间
when you come visiting.
你来探访的这么多次都是这样
All the many, many times you came visiting.
我花了点时间 但我终于恢复了记忆
It's taken me a while, but I finally put Humpty together again.
你一直刺向我眼睛的是什么东西
What was that thing you kept sticking in my eye?
沃尔夫 先生
Wolfe, sir.
我制♥作♥了点东西
I made something,
一种药
a drug.
一种给低能力者的灵药
A panacea for the weak.
叫"摇摆"
Sway.
沃克 他服了药
And Walker, he used it. And it...
这让他
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表