剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
这不重要 她什么也不用做
It doesn't matter. She doesn't have to do anything,
她只需站在那里展露威风
just stand there and look badass.
联♥系♥卓拉
Contact Zora.
-你还好吧 -嗯
- Hey. You OK? - Yeah.
我只是
I just, uh...
想你了
I was thinking about you.
我们刚见过了
But you just saw me.
我知道
I know.
-我们刚认识 -我知道
- You just met me. - I know.
你看见异能监狱的报道了吗
You're watching this thing at the Shaft?
杰弗里·韦斯博士 沃尔夫研究专家
太糟糕了
It's so fucked up.
我不想一个人待着
It makes me want to not be alone.
为什么
Yeah?
我儿时经常做恶梦 里面有沃尔夫
I... when I was a kid, I used to have Wolfe nightmares.
真的很糟
Really bad.
每个人都有沃尔夫恶梦
Everybody's had a Wolfe nightmare.
别挡我的路
Get out of my way.
我初识你时
When I met you...
我可以用里面的东西把我们救出去
I can use what's in there to get us out of here.
记得我吗 老师
Do you remember me... teacher?
那时
You...
你
were...
迷失了
lost.
那时你是个自大的家伙
You were a cocky little shit.
对 我们
Yeah, we...
我们不知道 我 约翰尼和所有人
We didn't know. Me, Johnny, all of us...
我们不知道自己是谁
we didn't know who we were,
有什么能力
what we could be.
不 这不是你
No, this, this isn't you.
你不是这样的人
This is not who you are.
你跟他们是一伙儿的 让我出现幻觉
You are working with them, making me see things.
你不能这么做 克里斯蒂安
You cannot do it, Christian,
你不能改变我
you cannot turn me into something I am not!
我
I...
是
am...
异能者
Power.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表