剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
I was a student of Wolfe's.
我 还有其他几位年轻的异能人
Myself, several other young Powers,
被他的异能完全主导说洗♥脑♥了
were taken by his philosophy of Powers Complete.
我当时很信任这个人
This man in whom I placed my trust,
很敬爱这个人
whom I loved,
但他杀了 而且真的吃了
he killed, literally ate,
我所有的密友
all of my closest friends.
我没有帮他越狱
I did not break him out.
假如你是清白的
Well, if you're not guilty,
那为何要"杀掉"约翰尼·罗亚尔呢
then why kill Johnny Royalle?
天台上的残留物中满是你的DNA
Your DNA was found amongst the remains at the terrace.
你为什么要假造自己的死亡
Why fake your own death?
面对全世界的憎恨
In the face of universal loathing,
谁不想成为约翰尼·罗亚尔啊
who wouldn't want to be Johnny Royalle?
面对全世界的憎恨
In the face of universal loathing,
你为何要再次现身呢
why resurrect him?
这座城市是我的家园 我想回家
This city is my home. I wanted to come home.
我想在这里做出一番成就
I wanted to make something here.
建一栋房♥子之类的 一个安全港
A house of sorts. A safe place.
一个招待会 你愿意的话也可以这样叫
A celebration, if you will.
你对异能者登记政策的抵♥制♥
Your resistance to Powers Registration
把你自己送进了异能监狱
landed you in the Shaft yourself.
-政♥治♥犯 -那么你会去登记吗
- A political prisoner. - So, will you register?
你不认同某项法律
Just because you disagree with a law,
不意味着你可以无视它
doesn't mean you get to ignore it.
我今天就回去登记
I'll be registering today.
约翰尼·罗亚尔确实在受访后不久
Johnny Royalle did in fact register
就去登记了他的异能
his powers shortly after this interview.
而这里是他遭受的"款待"的一瞥
And here's a look at the reception he received.
我是依法来这儿登记我的异能的
I'm here to register my powers as law demands.
掌能者新闻
重大新闻
我没有用自己的异能自卫或逃跑
I am not using my powers to defend myself or flee...
-你能停下吗 -好吧好吧
- Will you stop it? - Okay, okay.
那他什么时候会出手帮沃尔夫
So, when is he gonna make his move for Wolfe?
他本来应该已经出手了
He should have done it already.
不应该造出这些狗屁新闻
None of this publicity shit.
他正盘算着什么
He's planning something.
我只是 我无法
I just... I can't...
去他的警♥察♥这一套
Fuck this cop shit.
给我一些我能揍的东西
Give me something I can hit.
我要问你一个问题
I'm gonna ask you a question.
-你能 -你当时知道吗
- Can you for once... - Did you know?
-不要 -不行
- ... just not... - No.
当你跳下去的时候
When you jumped,
你知道复古女郎会救你吗
did you know Retro Girl was gonna save you?
是的 我知道
Yes, I knew.
我真的知道
I did.
我知道 因为
I knew because
她那会要去巡逻了
she was gonna be on patrol.
因为上议院议员和那些罪犯
Because the lords and the outlaws
那天早上在她的地盘出现
had been on her turf that morning.
我知道因为
I knew because...
去他妈的
Fuck you.
我其实并不知道
I don't know what I knew, okay.
卡莉斯塔跳下去
Calista jumped.
我也跟着跳
I went after her.
这是愚蠢的行为
It was a stupid fucking thing to do, okay.
我失去异能了
I don't have powers anymore.
我不是英雄 谢谢 我知道
I'm not a hero. Thank you, I know.
不 你知道我怎么看这件事吗
No! That shit... You know what I think?
你跳楼救那个孩子
That shit, that jump off a building and save a kid shit,
不是因为你曾是个异能者
that's not because you were a Power,
而是因为你是你
that's because you're you.
你可以学警♥察♥这一套的 沃克
You can learn the cop shit, Walker.
是死亡博士 死裸男叫戈麦斯·皮尤
It's Dr. Death. Dead naked guy's name was Gomez Pugh.
如果你相信的话
If you can believe it.
那个异能者 失控
The Power. Went by the handle...
是巴格
Yeah. Bug.
对 是他
That's him.
你知道死亡博士在他的DNA里找到什么吗
You know what Dr. Death found in his DNA?
小红螺丝锥
Little red corkscrews?
-跟奥林匹亚一样 -对
- Just like Olympia. - Yeah.
罗亚尔
Royalle.
一定是 一定是罗亚尔
It's gotta be. Oh, it's gotta be Royalle.
他在做什么
What is he doing?
得用警♥察♥那一套才能弄明白
It's gonna take some cop shit to figure it out.
别习以为常 我不是你的私人助理
Don't get used to it. I'm not your personal assistant.
跟我说说零创·X的事
Tell me about Zerotron-X.
-我冲上去了 -不可以
- I charged in. - No, no.
菜鸟的失误 菜鸟的失误
Rookie mistake. Rookie mistake.
什么
What?
那样 你就成了引雷针了
That... you made yourself into a lightning rod.
好吧
Okay.
闪电有多个目标 分散
See, lightning has multiple targets, splits out...
好
All right!
真棒 谢谢
Sweet, thanks.
女士们 先生们 神秘的
Ladies and Gentlemen, the mysterious
瞬间夜店店主
owner of the Here and Gone club,
强尼·罗亚尔
Johnny Royalle.
你找到我了
So you found me.
你不难找
You were easy to find.
网上都是你的消息
You're all over the internet.
你是约翰尼·罗亚尔 你很出名
You're Johnny Royalle. You're famous.
但 我还是我自己
And yet, I'm still myself.
你跑去哪儿了
So, where did you run to?
我做了件蠢事
I did something stupid,
复古女郎救了我
and, um... Retro Girl saved me.
你见到了你心目中的英雄
So you met your hero, hmm?
你对他有何想法
What did you think of her?
我相信她
I trusted her.
她说她会把我藏起来 但她骗我了
She said she would hide me, but she lied.
她打算把我交给警方
She was gonna give me to the cops.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
巴格是你杀的吗
Did you kill Bug?
这个地方
This place,
没人知道它的存在
no one knows where it is.
西蒙斯也不知道
Not even Simons.
我们隐形了
We are invisible.
巴格是我杀的
I killed Bug.
我杀他 一部分是因为他错待了你
I killed him, in part, because he misused you.
这是我签署的供认状
This is my signed confession.
如果我背叛了你的信任
If I ever betray your trust,
你把这个交给沃克
you take this to Walker.
我把我的自♥由♥交到你手上
I put my freedom in your hands.
我们回♥派♥对去吧
Let's go back to the party.
我带你去看你的新家
I'll show you your new home.
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
有时间就打给我
Call me when you get a chance.
喂 又是我
Hey, it's me again, um.
我打来是为了那个女孩和罗亚尔的事
I'm calling about the girl and Royalle.
我打给你就是为了这件事
And that's why I called.
又是我 找到那个女孩打给我
Hi, it's me again. Call me if you find the girl.
就这样 完毕
And that's it, okay.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
老友不能来探访吗
Can't an old friend pop by?
你耍什么花样 约翰
The fuck you playing at, Johnny?
什么把戏
What game is this?
只是想告诉你 我绝不会伤害你
Just wanted to tell you I would never hurt you.
绝不会
Never.
只要你别碍我的事
As long as you stay the fuck out of my way.
�我的事
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表