剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
You were a hero, Walker.
这跟当一个普通的异能者是不同的
That's different from just being a Power, you know?
你确定里面没有东西会伤到他吧
Are you sure there's nothing in there that'll hurt him?
我得把布莱恩的重要文件都交上去
I had to turn in Brian's back up piece and all that stuff.
我是说有电♥话♥号♥码和姓名的手♥机♥
I mean, like, a phone with names,
布莱恩那些女人的照片
numbers, pictures of Brian's girls.
我已经处理好了
I took care of it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
You okay?
-我试着打电♥话♥给你 -我不太想说话
- I tried to call. - I didn't want to talk.
但是你
But you didn't...
所以我没接电♥话♥
That's why I didn't answer the phone.
好吧 明白了
Yeah, sure, okay.
明白就好
Yeah, okay.
我想吃点东西
I could eat something.
新人来开车
New guy drives.
我说了不要洋葱
I said no onions.
你没听到我说不要洋葱吗
You hear me say no onions?
行了 我有事要说
All right, I'm gonna say something.
没了面具 你看起来不一样
You look different without the mask.
要的就是这个效果
That was the idea.
其他那些人的面具
Most of those masks.
脱下来你也能认出他们是谁
Come on, you figured you'd make those guys right away.
而你
You...
看起来真的不一样
you look really different.
从来没人认出我
I never got made.
邻居们都不会多看我一眼
My neighbors didn't look twice.
都是环境因素
It's context.
没人觉得钻石这样的异能者会除草
Nobody expects to see a Power like Diamond mowing his lawn.
你还除草啊
You mowed your own lawn?
我住在公♥寓♥里 草坪只是打个比方
No, I live in a condo. The lawn was a for instance.
好吧 那打个比方 你的公♥寓♥在哪里
Sure. So, for instance, where's your condo?
裁缝高地 你呢
Tailor Heights. You?
我一直在换住处
I'm between places.
麻烦事比较多
Had a personal thing go to shit.
跟我老爸住在炮弹平原
So, I'm staying in Cannon Flats with my dad.
我的天
Holy!
那是什么
Oh, man. What is that like?
走吧 有尸体要看了
Come on. Let's go see a dead body.
天呐 菲利普
Jesus, shit, Philip.
真大 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 死透了
That's a really big, really naked dead body.
是奥林匹亚
It's Olympia.
是啊
Yeah.
你见过异能者滚床单吗
You've ever seen a Power fucking?
真想不到
Goddamn Olympia.
我爸可喜欢这家伙了
My dad loves this guy.
当年他队里的人 每个人都有奥林匹亚纹身
Cops on his task force in the day, they all had Olympia tattoos.
你是沃多·皮格里姆的女儿 对吧
Yeah, you're Waldo Pilgrim's daughter. Right?
就是她吗
Is she the girl?
不
No.
这才是那个女人[法语]
C'est cette les femmes.
天呐
Jesus.
我们猜 这位英雄
We're thinking hero over there is at least
至少犯了强♥奸♥罪
good for statutory rape.
你让她一个人待在这里
You left her in here?
我在等女巡警过来
I was waiting on a matron.
你还好吗
You okay?
没什么感觉
I don't feel different at all.
-走吧 -好的
- Hey, let's get out of here. - Okay.
她哪根筋不对
What the fuck is her problem?
还不是因为你太混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole is her problem.
跟你多待上一天 她就知道谁才是混♥蛋♥了
Another day with you and she'll know what an asshole really is.
我不会一直等下去
I'm not going to wait forever.
他从不迟到
He's never late.
我不该来这的
I'm not meant to be here.
我说了我们要扩张
I told you we needed to expand.
他给奥林匹亚找的那个女孩
He hooked Olympia up with a girl.
让她给他带了些"摇摆"
Got her to pass him some Sway.
没错
Yeah, I did.
我的抛头露面得到了什么回报
I'm fronting this and I'm getting what?
"摇摆"有很大的前景
Sway could be huge.
但人们得先知道它
But people have to know about it.
那个女孩是谁
Who's the girl?
一个妄想者
A Wannabe.
他在废弃的普拉德兰轨道仓库里发现了她
He's got her shacked at the old Prattland rail barn.
她现在在那里吗
Is that where she is now?
你的电♥话♥
Call for you.
-哪位 -是我
- Who is it? - It's me.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我还没说
I didn't say.
是我
Yes?
奥林匹亚已经死了
Olympia is dead.
然后
And?
警♥察♥带走了那女孩
And the police have the girl.
异能局
Powers Division.
巴格 你让我很难做
Bug, you've made things much harder for me.
你吃摇摆了吧
Hitting the Sway, huh?
给你的异能一个加速提升
Giving your powers a boost?
这就是药的功效 不是吗
That's the idea, isn't it?
无论是谁都能得到异能的提升
Everyone gets a boost.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
只是那些最需要的人
Just the ones who need it most.
那些被排斥者 被抛弃者
The outcasts, the foundlings,
被伤害者
the broken toys.
我们正在花冤枉钱
We're throwing money away
把摇摆给那些该死的异能少年
giving Sway to these fucking Powers Kids.
我就曾是那些"该死的异能少年"之一
I was one of those "Fucking Powers Kids."
别担心 巴格
Never fear, Bug.
我们所有人都只是在这里存在
We are all of us merely here
然后消失
then gone.
妄想者
Wannabe.
你知道 在我还有异能的时候
You know, back when I was what I was,
一个女孩 在她给我口♥活♥之后
this girl, one time after she blew me,
她飞了起来
she flew.
其实是盘旋漂浮
Hovered, really.
体液交换时 这种情况偶尔会发生
It happens sometimes with an exchange of fluids.
当你是个异能妄想者时
And it's something you can try
就会尝试这样的事情
if you're a Powers wannabe.
你是指女孩们给那些超级英雄口♥活♥
You're talking about girls sucking off heroes
然后就可以得到一剂异能
to get a dose of powers?
不只是女孩 男孩也一样
Not just girls. Boys do it, too.
奥林匹亚真♥他♥妈♥的是个混球
Shitbag Olympia motherfucker.
好了
All right.
我这里有汽水 果汁和水
I have soda, juice, water,
糖果薯片和士力架
candy, chips, Snickers.
随便吃
Help yourself.
没关系 我的话多的可以替你说
It's okay. I can talk enough for the both of us.
你知道 发现像奥林匹亚这样的人死亡
You know, finding a guy like Olympia dead.
那肯定非常可怕
That must have been really scary.
我不知道 也许是个安慰
I don't know, maybe it was a relief,
取决于到底发生了什么
depending on what was going on?
你现在不必再害怕了
You don't have to be scared now.
无论是谁杀了奥林匹亚
Whoever killed Olympia
在这里都威胁不到你
can't touch you here.
奥林匹亚同样也不能威胁你了
Olympia can't touch you either.
你在这儿到底想干嘛
What do you even do here?
异能局就是个马戏团
Powers Division is a circus.
-大家都知道 -我不认为你现在...
- Everyone knows that. - I don't think you're really in a...
警♥察♥从来都抓不到真正的异能者坏人
Cops never ever catch the really big, really bad Powers.
你们没有抓到狍普或者黑盟
You didn't catch Pulp or Black Mondo.
如果没有了其他异能者的帮助
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表