剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
So, where is he?
肯定不在酒吧里 不信去查
Well, he's not crouching behind the bar. Take a look.
别跟我耍花样 怪物
Don't fuck with me, freak show.
-别碰我 -告诉我们他在哪
- Don't touch me. - Just tell us where he is.
大概在吉隆坡吧
He's in Kuala Lumpur. I think.
后边是什么
What's in back?
办公室
An office.
还有更多的你在吗
Any more of you creeping around?
不 只有我一个
No. There's only one of me.
-你现在合成一个了 -我说了 别碰我
- You all in there now? - I said, don't touch me!
为什么
Why not, man?
你不能吸收我的能力
You can't have my power!
我只是... 回来
Hey, I'm just... Hey, come here, man!
我没开玩笑 回来
I'm not kidding. Come here!
我来
I got him!
把分身都收回来
Okay, pull yourself together!
我不能 不能
I can't! I can't!
只有我才能聚集分身
Only I can pull us back together.
你说什么
What?
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
-你呢 -还好
- You? - Yeah.
给我滚出来
Hey! Get the fuck out!
快给我滚出来
Get the fuck out!
-过来 过来 -等等
- Come here! Come here! - Whoa!
好了 听着
Okay, listen up!
我和我的搭档 被袭击了
My partner and I, having been assaulted,
所以我们他妈的可以合法的使用致命武器
have legal grounds to use deadly fucking force!
我们能 我们能
We do. We do.
现在 出来 在我杀了你之前
Now, come out, and get yourself together
把自己拼在一起
before I fucking kill you!
我他妈的要杀了他
I'm going to fucking kill him.
来了 好的 来了
Here we go. Well, here we go.
好了
Here we go.
来了 快点
Here we go. Come on.
快进去
Hey, get in there.
你♥他♥妈♥的已经被捕了 没错
You are under motherfucking arrest. Yeah.
走了 亲爱的 我们要迟到了
Let's go, hon, we're gonna be late.
搞什么呀
What the hell?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
关于他们朋友的事情 我想去道歉
I wanna tell them I'm sorry, about their friends.
那很好 他们会理解的
That's nice. They'll appreciate that.
我要走这边
I'm going this way.
不 不 不
No, no! No, no, no.
-离那边远的 -钥匙 钥匙在哪
- Get away from there. - Keys! Keys! Where are they?
谢谢
Thank you.
请不要 等等
No, please. Wait!
不
No!
西蒙斯
Simons?
现在狠不起来了吧
Not so tough now, huh?
想开点 这又不是杀了你
Get over it. It ain't like it's killing you.
我们致力于女性能力的开♥发♥
We have a strong commitment to women's stories of power.
而且你的故事 不懈怠的训练
And your story, the relentless training,
你在异能监狱的惊人表现
your amazing performance at the Shaft,
都是对于我们公♥司♥形象的完美代言
is a perfect reflection of our brand.
我们公♥司♥的目标就是致力于帮助
And of what we strive to help all women achieve,
所有的女性实现梦想不论他们是否有异能
whether they have powers or not.
以上是品牌理念的基础
Now, commitment is the cornerstone.
而这些设计图无论是对于我们的想象空间
But these renderings are just a starting point
还是你们的发展空间都只是一个起点
for our imagination and for yours.
他们对于设计新战衣这个想法很激动
They are absolutely thrilled by the idea of designing a new suit.
好吧
Okay.
我们很喜欢你的设计 我们想让你来
We love your designs, and we want you to play...
真是个巧合啊
What a coincidence,
我们能够这么碰巧的同时出现在这里
that we both just happen to be here at the same time.
你的加盟
Your dedication,
能够激励每个穿着它的女人
and will inspire every single woman who wears it.
贾妮丝
Janice!
我们很高兴能够和你讨论新的设计
We're so excited to talk to you about the new design.
当然 你已经认识卓拉了
Of course, you already know Zora.
我们希望能够说服她加入我们安德玛公♥司♥
We're hoping to convince her to join our Under Armour family.
我觉得她会成为很棒的模特
I think she'll make another great role model.
我非常赞成
I couldn't agree more.
如果你们不介意 我想和卓拉单独谈谈
Uh, if you don't mind, could Zora and I just have a moment alone?
当然 我们先去设计工作室准备下
Of course. We're all set up for you in the design studio
-等你准备好了就过去吧 -多谢
- whenever you're ready. - Thank you.
以防你还没有注意到
In case you haven't figured it out,
克雷格特意安排了你和我的配对
Craig has paired you up with me
看看你能否得到一个合作草案
to see if you can get a draft.
我不 我是说 我并没有让他这样做
I don't... I mean, I didn't ask him to.
这就是你有一个经纪人的原因
That's why you have an agent.
卓拉 随着时间的推移和严格的训练
Zora, you know, in time and with rigorous training,
你能够逐渐掌握你的异能
you can gain control of your powers.
但是这些 变成名人和你的名气
But all of this, the celebrity and the fame,
你无法掌握它
you can't master it.
但是名气可以给你带来
But what fame can do
各种奇妙的机遇允许你做出些不朽的事情
is it creates amazing opportunities to do something lasting.
在沃尔夫的事上 我并没有要求归功于我
I never asked to take the credit for Wolfe.
都是媒体的原因
That was the media.
他们就抓住了这个故事然后就肆意渲染了
They grabbed onto this story and ran with it.
故事发展的太快 不是我能控制的了的
It just got way too big, too fast.
我知道 我能理解
I know. I understand.
但是你也没有站出来澄清局面 不是吗
But you haven't done much to correct the situation, have you?
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
我做了所有克雷格
I'm doing everything that Craig
汤米和坎迪丝让我做的事情
and Tommy and Candace are telling me to do.
去哪里 说什么 谁能做我的朋友
Where to go, what to say, who my friends are!
我甚至不能
I can't even...
我击倒了沃尔夫 我确实做了那个
I knocked down Wolfe. I did that.
我从没说过你没有
I never said you didn't.
但是是你把他扔进那个监狱的吗
But did you toss him into that cell?
你记得做那个了吗
Do you remember doing that?
因为那肯定不是我做的
Because I certainly didn't do it.
钻石吗
Diamond?
我们都知道事情的经过并不是
We both know it didn't happen
大家口中所传的那样
the way that everybody's saying it happened.
这事儿就是这样
And that's the business.
还有 卓拉 这就是你的机遇
And, Zora, this is your moment of opportunity.
请抓住它并做些实际的事情
Please use it to do something real.
天啊 快看这个
Oh, God. Look at this.
每次我要求不加洋葱 真大
Every time I say, "No onions," They're huge.
那对他有伤害吗
Is it hurting him?
说实在的
I won't lie.
-我挺希望那能够伤害他的 -同志们
- I kind of hope it's hurting him. - Guys?
大都会巡警的一个兄弟刚刚给我发了这个
Buddy of mine on Metro patrol just sent me this.
该死
Oh, shit.
这下我们知道他为什么哭的这么凄惨了
Guess we know why he was crying so much.
你说过你会听我说的
Hey, you said you'd listen.
今天是我一生中最糟糕的日子之一
I've had one of the worst days of my life,
拜托你先离开吧
so just go.
我刚刚花了三十块钱打车过来 好吧
I just spent 30 bucks in cab fare, okay?
能给我五分钟时间吗
Can I have five minutes?
听着 她只是个朋友
Look, she's just a friend.
我不管她是不是只是个朋友
I don't care if she's just a friend!
你背叛了我
You betrayed me!
她的堂兄也被异能者杀了 就像我父亲
Her cousin was killed by a Power, just like my dad was.
我必须得把瞬移夜店标记给她
I had tagged Here and Gone for her.
但是是我们为了我父亲标签了警♥察♥局
But we tagged the police station together for my dad.
而且我发誓 我只是
And I swear I could only share that
把那个分享给了我真正在乎的几个人
with someone I really care about.
我真的 真的很在乎你
I really, really care about you.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表