剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
It's part of what makes us what we are.
表明我们与众不同
How we're different.
更强大
Better.
你不适合这里
You don't belong here.
小妄想者
Little Wannabe.
我可没出老千啊
Nothing up my sleeve.
钻石
Diamond.
复古女郎
Retro Girl.
奥林匹亚
Olympia.
杵锤
Triphammer.
沃尔夫
Wolfe.
强尼·罗亚尔
Johnny Royalle.
奥林匹亚
Olympia.
安息吧
Rest in peace.
奥林匹亚死了 又杀了巴格 太暴露了
Olympia dying, killing Bug. It's too much exposure.
不能再等了 今晚就开始
We can't wait. We'll start tonight.
我要见供应商 多弄点摇摆
I'll see the supplier. I'll make more Sway.
那个女孩得处理吧
We should do something about the girl.
西蒙斯
Simons.
我们什么时候才能合拍一点儿呢
In what circumstances did we find each other?
那女孩不算威胁
The girl's not a risk.
她只是迷失了 需要一个家
She's lost. She needs a home.
我们不正是在提供一个家吗
What are we building here if not a home?
靠
Shit.
这里变这样你不习惯吧
This is not your usual scene, huh?
是啊 都被孩子们占了
Nah, kids have been squatting here since my day.
我在楼上还刻了名字呢
I carved my initials upstairs somewhere.
想带我去看看吗
You wanna show me?
我知道楼上有什么
I know what's upstairs.
老兄
Hey, man.
妄想者刚走
You missed the Wannabe.
真糟糕
Oh, shit.
她离开这里了
She booked on out of here.
钻石
Diamond.
等一下 钻石
Can you wait? Diamond.
你为什么不告诉我她在这里
Why didn't you tell me she was here?
因为我
Because I...
你♥他♥妈♥在想什么
What the fuck were you thinking?
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
她去哪里了
Where did she go?
-她跑出去了 我不知道 -你可真行
- She ran away. I don't know. - Oh, perfect.
你留下吧
But you could stay.
或者去你家也行
Or we could go to your place.
回去吧 小妞
Go back inside, little girl.
卡莉斯塔说得对
Calista was right.
你的真名是沃克[行者]
Your real name is Walker.
因为你现在不能飞 只能走
Like, as in one who walks because he can't fly anymore.
妈的
Shit.
你说得对
You were right.
她确实会来这里
She does hang out here.
我能感觉到她
I can feel her.
是吗
Yeah?
你感觉如何
What does that feel like?
很安全
Safe.
站在这里
Being here...
感觉自己就是复古女郎
it's like I am Retro Girl.
她不是你想的那样
She's not who you think she is, you know?
异能者都这样
None of the Powers are.
他们是弱者 他们的异能使他们变弱
They're weak. Their powers make them weak.
他们不再成长 不再尝试 因为他们不需要
They stop growing, stop trying, because they don't have to.
变成那样并不好
You don't want to be like that.
你不懂
You don't understand.
你有过异能
You had powers.
你摔下去时发现了异能
You just fell and you found your powers.
这不公平
It's not fair.
只需要摔下去
You just fell.
但我失去异能了 卡莉斯塔
Yeah, but I lost my powers, Calista.
我现在跟你一样了
I'm just like you.
你是个正常的孩子 没关系的
You're a normal kid, and that is okay.
没关系的
It's okay.
我可以成为真正的英雄
I could be a real hero.
你是这样想的吗
You think?
你知道这意味着什么吗
You think you know what that means?
意味着你会总以为自己能及时赶到
You think you can always be there in the nick of time,
做出正确的决定
make the right choice?
一旦做不到 就会自责
'Cause when you don't, you blame yourself.
每天都得这样生活
And you live with it every day.
走吧
Come on.
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
我们一起
You and me.
当正常人
Normal.
跟其他人一样
Like everybody else.
我不想跟其他人一样
I don't want to be like everybody else.
不要
No, no!
妈的
Shit.
我抱住你了 抱紧
I got you. Hold on.
抱紧
Come on!
对不起 我做不到 做不到
I'm sorry. I can't, I can't.
妈的
Shit.
克里斯蒂安
Christian.
你个蠢货
You stupid son of a bitch!
感觉怎么样 克里斯蒂安
How does it feel, Christian?
没有异能感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be powerless?
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表