剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
还在他们体内 他们都快死了
Wolfe's blood, still in them.
害死他们的不是摇摆
It's not the Sway that's killing them.
他们尝试去做一些他们力所不能及的事
They're trying to do things they don't have the discipline to achieve.
他妈的 你口气和他一模一样
Oh, fuck. Now you sound like him.
"异能完全主导说需要建立在
"Powers Complete requires discipline
潜能均等的前提下"
that equals potential."
你才不是想除掉沃尔夫
You don't want to kill Wolfe.
你只是想取代他
You want to replace him.
你迫切想要取代他
You want to be Wolfe so bad,
你♥他♥妈♥的往他脑子里插了根针
you stuck a fucking needle into his brain
还拿他的血做毒品
and turned his blood into a drug.
你自己不也吃了药
And you took that drug
不也想要拿回异能吗
to try and get your powers back.
我在场
I was there.
我看到你的眼睛都变红了
I saw you with your eyes all lit up.
你在这儿做什么
The hell are you doing?
我现在可以确定了
I know for sure now.
我有异能
I have powers.
那你的异能 确切来说是什么呢
And, by way of powers, what exactly do you have?
我知道我如果逃 你是不会开枪的
I know you won't shoot me if I run.
但我会玩了命地追你
I know I'll chase the shit out of you.
说不定我速度超级快
Maybe I have super speed.
说不定我会射伤你的腿
Maybe I'll shoot you in the leg.
说不定我刀枪不入
Maybe I'm bulletproof.
那你父亲也是吗
Your dad bulletproof?
你怎么知道我爸的事
How do you know about my dad?
家庭法♥院♥庭审记录
Court family records.
记载了很多你父亲对待你和你母亲的劣行
Have a lot to say about how your dad treated you and your mom.
别扯到我妈
Don't talk about my mom.
卡莉斯塔
Calista.
-你应该害怕我 -是吗
- You should be afraid of me. - Yeah?
为什么
Why is that?
我服用了摇摆
I took Sway,
而它并没有害死我
and it didn't kill me.
我是货真价实的异能者
I'm a Power. For real.
你要是把我逼急了
You push me far enough,
说不定就能激发出我潜藏的异能了
that may be just what it takes to switch me on.
不会吧
Not again.
受不了了
Not again.
天啊 不会又跟丢了吧
Oh, not again, not again, not again.
我靠
Oh, shit.
我靠
Oh, shit.
我受够了
Not again.
你 你以前看到过吗
Did you... did you see before?
你看到发生了什么了吗
Did you see what happened?
它起作用了 约翰尼
It worked, Johnny.
我从他身上夺回了我的异能
I got my powers back from him.
那不是你的异能
They weren't yours.
不 是我的
No, they were.
我向他确认过了 那是我的异能
I confirmed it with him and they were.
你探视他的时候 他这么跟你说的是吧
That's what he said, did he, when you visited him?
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
天啊 克里斯蒂安
Christ, Christian.
你一次又一次地听信他的鬼话
You fall for his bullshit, again and again and again.
和我一样
Just like me.
不 不是的 我飞起来了
No. No, dude. I flew.
我把他拎起来砸穿了地板
I threw him through the floor.
贾妮丝没能抓住他
Janice couldn't do it.
卓拉也没有 是我阻止了他
Zora couldn't do it. I stopped him.
克里斯蒂安 那不是你的异能
They weren't your powers, Christian.
沃尔夫吞没了你全部异能
Wolfe burned through all your powers
和被他吸收的所有异能一样
like all the powers he absorbs.
不
No...
你感受到的是他的异能
What you felt was his power.
所以你才会如此生气
That's what you're angry for,
尽管你还没有意识到
even if you don't know it.
你是在偷走沃尔夫的异能
You're trying to steal Wolfe's powers.
还要说我是那个想替代他的人么
And I'm the one who wants to be like him?
-抓住你了 -你干什么
- Got you. - What are you doing?
-你干什么 -你问我 我还想问你呢
- What are you doing? - Me? What are you doing?
-放开我 -你想都别想
- Let go of me! - Do not even think about it.
我是个异能者
I'm a Power!
你♥他♥妈♥别管我 不然我就杀了你
Leave me the fuck alone, or I'll kill you!
我可是异能局的人
Well, I am Powers Division,
你刚对一名警♥察♥威胁说要对她使用异能
and you just threatened a police officer with the use of powers.
行啊 挺牛啊
Welcome to the big time.
他找上我们
He got us when
那时我们还很年轻 克里斯蒂安
we were young, Christian.
那时我们渴求一切
When we wanted so much.
我们想要答案 而他都有
We needed answers. And he had them.
不 那都是谎言 约翰尼
No, it was all lies, Johnny.
他自己 异能少年 还有我们
Him. The Kidz. Us.
我们只是在擢取能得到的一切
We were all just grabbing for whatever we could get.
你清楚远不只这样
You know better than that.
虽然步入歧途 但我们曾是一家人
It went wrong, but we were a family.
你是我最好的朋友
And you were my best friend.
我的兄弟
My brother.
就算是 我也是个没用的兄弟
Yeah, well, if I was a brother, I was a shitty brother.
不
No.
你帮助过我
You helped me.
即使一切都变了 我依然能指望你
Even after everything changed, I could count on you.
复古女郎基金会
慈善音乐会
慈善音乐会是绝佳的场所
The benefit concert is the perfect venue.
这是侯选人名单
So, these are the candidates.
挑一个安排一下
Pick a winner and set it up.
我们要上演一出经典的英雄对战坏蛋戏码
We want a classic hero-villain battle.
贾妮丝同意了吗
Will Janice go for this?
她要是明白就一定会同意
She will if she has any sense.
拜托 这可是一个
I mean, come on. Something like this
能让复古女郎顾问基金会
will turn the Retro Girl Mentorship Foundation
在运作之前就名声大噪的机会
into a phenomenon before it even launches.
所以她同意了
So, she's in?
没有 她讨厌这样做
Oh, hell, no. She hates this shit.
我来搞定贾妮丝
Look, just leave Janice to me.
坎迪丝 你要明白
Candace, this is it.
经此一役 卓拉会登峰造极
After this, Zora is at the top,
而你将成为伴她左右的人
and you're right there with her.
双赢啊
Done and done.
好吧 我来安排 确保卓拉做好准备
All right. I'll get it set up, and I'll make sure Zora's prepped.
我不确实是否应该让她提前准备
I'm not so sure about that.
我是说
I mean...
卓拉她...她已经很紧张了
Zora's... she's already really high-strung.
紧张得有点过头了
She is. She's a little stiff.
你是说不告诉卓拉
You're saying don't tell Zora?
我们需要真实的视频 稳固她的名气
We need strong video to cement her rep.
如果最后搞得好像在社区剧场演戏一样
If this ends up looking like community theater,
她永远也成不了一线明星
she will never be an A-list star.
不能说 要确保真实性
No, it's gotta be real.
克雷格 她有权知道
Craig, she has a right to know.
而且我们应该以她的最大利益为优先的
And we're supposed to be looking out for her best interests.
我们是在这么做
We are.
来吧
Come on.
你的一辈子都毁在拯救沃尔夫上了
You fucked up your whole life trying to save Wolfe.
那么多人因他而死
Hundreds of people are dead,
现在你又想杀他了
and now you want to kill him?
他告诉我...
He told me...
我不想听你重复他的连篇谎话
I don't want to hear his lies come out of your mouth.
如果你要杀他
If you want to kill him,
就他妈自己带把枪瞬移进监狱
fucking teleport into his cell with a fucking gun,
然后亲自崩了他的脑袋
and shoot him in the fucking head.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表