剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
You know, like a Power demolishes a school.
孩子们都逃跑了
All the kids get out.
一个异能者撞击一架飞机
A Power crashes a plane,
残骸里没有尸体
no dead bodies in the wreckage.
都是狗屁
It's bullshit.
是啊
Yeah.
我认识的人 也有失去过亲人
I mean, I know people who have, you know, lost people.
乱战妞
我表弟就 你知道的
I mean, my cousin was, you know...
你想狠狠揍铁击一顿吗
So, you want to go stomp the crap out of Iron Impact?
你不是说已经没有他了吗
I thought you said they took him out.
我有办法
I got a work-around for it.
我一直在等你电♥话♥
I've been waiting for you to call.
我给你留言了
I left a message.
是吗
Oh, really? Hmm.
没人告诉我
No, no one told me.
给以前我常打的那个号♥码
On the number that I used to...
老号♥码
The old number.
那个号♥码我已经不用了
I don't use that number anymore.
我在那个号♥码留言了
Well, I left a message on it.
那就不是留给我的
Well, not for me.
我是皮格里姆警探
I'm Detective Pilgrim.
我想你是他的搭档吧 你好
I assume you work with him. How do you do?
没错 很高兴见到你 女士
Yes, right, I do. Good to meet you, Ma'am.
居然叫女士
Oh, Ma'am.
不是你以为的那个意思
Not that you look like one I just...
我伴着你长大
You grew up with me.
应该说我伴着全世界长大 警探
Well, the entire world grew up with me, Detective.
我们需要找那个女孩
We need the girl.
她说是你把她从塔上推下去的
Well, she says that you pushed her off that tower.
她在说谎
No, she's lying.
她自己跳了下去
She jumped.
不不 我知道她在说谎
Well, no, no, I know she's lying.
一整天我都在听她说谎
I've spent all day listening to her lies
等着你要么打电♥话♥要么自己过来
and waiting for you to either call or come by.
这不是来了嘛
Here we are.
确实 所以是她自己跳下去的
Yes, indeed. So, she jumped?
我们得找她谈谈 这很重要
Yeah, look, we need to talk to her. It's important.
先等下 先等下
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
她跳了下去
She jumped.
你做了什么呢
And you did what?
因为我接住她的时候 她正抓着你
Because when I caught her, she was hanging onto you.
所以你也跳了 克里斯蒂安
You jumped too, Christian.
那孩子跳了下去 我想救她
The kid went over. I wanted to save her.
感觉 感觉自己还能行
I felt like, I felt like maybe I could.
所以那女孩到底在不在这里
So, is the girl here or not?
她要是在这 那我们就要继续干活了
Because if she's here, we'd like to get on with our job.
靠
Shit.
她跑去哪了
Where is she?
她逃不出这里
There's nowhere for her to go.
是罗亚尔
It's Royalle!
我觉得罗亚尔还活着
Royalle is alive. I think.
我觉得他和奥林匹亚的死有关
I think he had something to do with Olympia.
而那女孩知道真♥相♥
And the girl knows.
所以我们才需要她
That's why we need her.
克里斯宾
Krispin.
克里斯宾
Hey, Krispin.
妈
Hey, Mom.
回到学校感觉如何
How was going back to school?
还行
It's okay.
学校还是老样子
The usual school.
-你工作咋样 -挺好
- How was work? - Good.
本以为能有一两个新客户 但是
I could use a new client or two, but...
看到你在画画 挺好的
It's good to see you drawing.
能瞄一眼吗
Can I peek?
还没画完
It's not done yet.
好吧
Okay.
我去准备晚饭
I'm gonna get started on dinner.
乱战妞
靠
Shit.
我是沃克
Hey, it's Walker.
是我
Hey, it's me.
有空回个电♥话♥
Call me when you get a chance.
靠
Shit.
我是沃克
Hey, it's Walker.
又是我
Hey, it's me again. Um...
我想问那女孩和罗亚尔的事
I'm calling about the girl and Royalle.
所以我才打电♥话♥ 好吧
And that's why I called, all right?
我需要你像专业警♥察♥那样保持冷静
I need you to be really professional.
什么事
What?
目前没有他名下的通缉令和逮捕令
He has no wants or warrants.
他也没有任何罪名指控
He has not been charged with anything.
他只是来填写异能使用认证表
He is simply filling out a Use Of Powers Certificate.
"写出您所控异能的如下参量 使用范围
"Describe the parameters of your power in terms of range,
抗张强度 瓦 伏 压强"
tensile strength, watts, volts, pounds per square inch."
我们不能动他
We cannot touch him.
"最大速度 最高高度 及其他
"Max speed, max altitude or any other similar
类似用来测量异能的参量"
or dissimilar units of measure that may apply."
以前我们可不用填这玩意儿 记得吧
You remember when we didn't have to do any of this?
压根没人在乎你能飞多远 飞多快
Nobody cared how far or how fast you could fly.
只要你能飞起来就够了
It was enough that you were up there.
十年了 一切物是人非
Ten years changes everything.
约翰尼·罗亚尔
Johnny Royalle.
克里斯蒂安
Christian,
你看起来
you look...
你的领带
Your tie,
歪了
it's askew.
我是依法来这儿登记我的异能的
I'm here to register my powers as law demands
我没有用自己的异能自卫或逃跑
I am not using my powers to defend myself or flee...
瞬移夜店 混♥蛋♥
Here and Gone, motherfucker.
停手
Stop.
沃克 你可以放他走了
Walker, you can let him go.
他的确还活着
He's alive, uh?
你说得没错 你是对的
You were right. You were right.
见到我应该挺高兴的吧
You're happy to see me then, huh?
卡莉斯塔在哪里
Where's Calista?
这么多年后 你真的只想问这个吗
Is that really what you want to know after all these years?
我就随便一问 因为我觉得
I'm just asking because I find it odd
你对别人如此在乎真是奇怪得很啊
that you're so concerned about another person.
她只是个孩子 约翰
She's a kid, John.
她在哪里 拜托你告诉我
Where is she? Please.
奇迹永远不会停止
Wonders never cease.
我们能离开了吗
May we go now?
还是说我要立刻提起诉讼
Or should I start the lawsuits immediately?
卡莉斯塔没事 克里斯蒂安
Calista is fine, Christian.
她所需的不过是一个家 一个家人
All she needs is a home and a family.
你记得那是怎么回事吧 不是吗
You remember what that was like, don't you?
谁杀了约翰尼·罗亚尔
Who killed Johnny Royalle?
我猜事实是
I suppose the truth is
我杀了约翰尼·罗亚尔
I killed Johnny Royalle.
为什么
Why?
因为我无法再忍♥受他了
Because I couldn't live with him any longer.
我们还是别绕圈子了
Let's not be coy now.
你就是约翰尼·罗亚尔
You are Johnny Royalle.
面对面
迪莉亚·亚历山大
所以怎么着
So, what?
你无法接受自己帮沃尔夫从异能监狱越狱
You couldn't live with the fact that you broke Wolfe out of the Shaft,
然后他杀了几百人的事实吗
and he killed hundreds of people?
我没有帮助沃尔夫从异能监狱越狱
I did not break Wolfe out of the Shaft.
沃尔夫真的是从他的牢房♥里消失了
Wolfe literally disappeared from his cell,
而总所周知 你是他手下的第一人
and it is common knowledge that you were his chief disciple.
我曾经是沃尔夫的学生
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表