剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
你拯救了红鹰
You saved Red Hawk,
你阻止了卓拉毁掉她自己的人生
and you kept Zora from ruining her life.
你为什么没有打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call?
这才过了几天而已
It's only been a couple days.
已经过了八年了 克里斯蒂安
It was eight years, Christian.
你失去了你的异能 你还躲着我
You lost your powers and you hid from me.
天啊 贾妮丝
Jesus, Janice.
不唠家常了
No small talk.
我应该说些什么呢
What was I going to say?
我们还能谈些什么呢
What did we have to talk about?
一旦我失去了异能 我们还能聊些什么
Once I lost my powers, what did we have to talk about?
无话不谈
Everything.
就像我们过去一样
Like we always did.
我不想让你看到我这个样子
I didn't want you to see me like this.
我不想以这副样子和你在一起
Okay? I didn't want to be this with you.
我和你在一起并不是因为你有异能
I didn't want you because you had powers.
我想要的是你
I just wanted you.
我一直在利用你们
I've been playing you guys
因为我想重获我的异能
for a chance to get my powers back.
-妈的我就知道 -你还是老样子
- Fucking knew it. - You never change.
妈的我就知道
I fucking knew it.
听我说完 听我说完 好吗
Well, hear me out. Hear me out, okay?
是我抓住沃尔夫
I caught Wolfe.
什么
What?
是我抓住他
I caught him.
不是卓拉 也不是复古女郎
Not Zora, not Retro Girl.
克里斯蒂安 我当时在场
Christian, I was there.
听我说完 我吃了摇摆
Listen to me. I took Sway.
然后不知道怎么回事
And somehow, I don't know how,
它加强了我和沃尔夫之间的联♥系♥
it strengthened my connection to Wolfe.
而我正好重获异能并把他丢回牢里
And I got my powers back long enough to lock him up.
你重获异能了吗 现在还有吗
What, you got your powers back? Do you have them?
现在没有了
I don't have them now.
异能滤干器一开启
They got sucked back
我的异能就被吸回去了
when the Drainer came on.
我要说的是...
Anyway, the point is...
罗亚尔知道这事
Royalle knows.
我 我告诉他
I told...I... I-I-I told him that
我在利用你们
I'm playing you guys.
只有这样他才会相信我
Which is the only reason why he trusts me.
那我们到底要怎么做才对
How do we even keep it straight?
不如你告诉我 为什么我们该相信你
Why don't you tell me why we ought to trust you?
所有吃了摇摆的人都有危险
Everyone who took Sway is at risk.
如果沃尔夫逃出来
If Wolfe gets out,
他会榨干并杀光所有的异能者
he will drain them all, and kill them,
无论他们身在何处
no matter where they are.
我们要在罗亚尔再次搞砸之前抓到他
We need to bust Royalle before he fucks this up again.
在他杀了沃尔夫之前还是之后
Before or after he kills Wolfe?
听着 克里斯蒂安刚刚描述了
Now, listen, Christian just described
一个完美的"黑天鹅"场景
the perfect Black Swan scenario.
难道我们就这样忽视它吗
Now, are we just supposed to ignore that?
不 如果我们让罗亚尔杀了沃尔夫
No. If we let Royalle kill Wolfe,
这样就可以一次解决两股威胁
then we remove two threats at once.
那他妈可是谋杀
That's fucking murder.
-没错 是谋杀 -严格来说
- It's murder. Yes. - Technically, technically.
我们需要的是榨干沃尔夫
We need to drain Wolfe.
我们要异能滤干器起效并造成永久性威胁
We need the effective and permanent threat of the Drainer,
来压制制♥造♥破坏的异能者
to quell disruptive Powers.
我们抓住罗亚尔 榨干沃尔夫
We bust Royalle and drain Wolfe.
这才是计划
That is the plan.
唯一的计划
The only plan.
他说得对 要是让罗亚尔杀掉沃尔夫
He's right. Royalle murdering Wolfe is another signal
我们可能就无法掌控局面了
that we're not in control.
根本无法掌控
We're not in control.
等等 我有个疑问
Wait, I have a question.
那你的异能怎么办
What about your powers?
-我只能放弃 -胡扯
- I have to let them go. - Bullshit.
重获异能的风险太大
It's too risky to go for them.
我只是暂时重获过
I only had them temporarily.
我现在是个警♥察♥ 就按警♥察♥这一套
I'm a cop now. Doing cop shit,
而且我想在有新的伤亡前 抓住罗亚尔
and I want to bust Royalle before anybody else dies.
我说不好
I don't know, man.
-走吧 -谢谢你
- Come on. - Thank you.
计划会成功的
The plan will work.
只要 只要你相信我
You just... you just have to trust me.
你们这种秘密策划
Uh, this back room shit,
真是让我感到极度恶心
it-it sickens me on a cellular level.
我们试过你的方法了
Look, we tried it your way.
行不通 如果要抓到他
It didn't work. If we want him,
就得让他以为自己先人一步
he has to think that he's one step ahead.
就不能按规矩办事
We can't play by the rules.
我们和异能者之间唯一的区别就是
The only difference between us and the Powers is that
我们必须按规矩办事
we have to play by the rules.
可这个计划会破坏很多规矩
And this plan breaks so many of them,
而且还不能让任何人知道
no one can know about it?
你们的计划太过响亮 都把我震聋了
That speaks volumes so loud, I'm fucking deaf.
那你到底为什么来这里
So then what are you even doing here?
因为我不相信你假装做得很好
Because I don't believe you pretend to do good
好让自己从麻烦中脱身 沃克
so you can get away with fucked up shit, Walker.
你这么想做正确的事
You want to do the right thing so bad,
却不知道如何阻止别人跳楼
you don't know how to stop from jumping off a building.
再说我是你的搭档
And I'm your partner.
如果我不支持你 就没人支持你了
If I don't have your back, no one does.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
几分钟前
你想要隐身
You wanted to be invisible,
现在你隐身了
you're invisible.
也就只是躲开监视器而已
From the cameras anyway.
别让人看到你就行了
Just don't let anyone see you.
真是宝贵的谏言呀
Yeah, invaluable advice indeed.
失陪一会
Excuse me a moment.
别
No.
他妈的
What the fuck?
西蒙斯
搞点破坏吗
Mayhem?
尽你所能引发混乱
As much as you can cause.
西蒙斯
Simons.
我坚定的信任你
Trusting you was never in doubt.
卡莉斯塔没事吧
Is Calista okay?
她没事
She is.
那这个家庭还是完整的
Then the family is intact.
你♥他♥妈♥去在干什么了
What the fuck were you doing?
我给你朋友找了点事做做
I gave your friends something to think about,
免得他们不像你相信的那样容易被骗
in case they're not as gullible as you believe.
什么
What?
去第九层
Level Nine awaits.
该死 他们在第七层
Shit, they're on Level Seven.
第七层 24号♥监视器
他们在第二层
They're on Level Two.
他们在第三层
I've got them on Level Three.
第六层已被突破
Level Six has been breached.
镇♥压♥分队散开至所有层面
Suppression Units deploy to all levels.
已散开
Deployed.
我们要马上下去第九层
We have got to get down to Level Nine, now.
计划快要落空了
We are about to be blown.
长官 报告说西蒙斯出现在所有的层面
Sir, we have reports of Simons on all levels,
但是您看
but look...
他们入侵了所有的监控器
They've hacked all the cameras.
我将启动关闭协议
I'll initiate shutdown protocol.
我们会处理第九层
We will handle Level Nine.
保证第十三层的安全
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表