剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
你没事吧 他们对你做了什么
Are you all right? What did they do to you?
操 我们得离开这里
Fuck! We have to get out of here.
他们想要杀了我们
They are trying to kill us.
他们不知道我们强大的异能
They don't know what we're capable of.
沃尔夫杀害并吃掉至少七名狱警
Wolfe has killed and consumed at least seven Shaft's guards.
这说明他的异能发生了什么变化
What does that mean for his powers?
沃尔夫每吃一个人 就会变得更强大
Wolfe gets stronger every time he feeds.
杰弗里·韦斯博士 沃尔夫研究专家
而真正危险的情况是他如果吃了异能者
But the real risk are incurred if he eats a Power.
他强大的自身力量
His tremendous baseline strength,
速度以及再生能力
speed and regenerative abilities...
会骤然增长
will increase exponentially.
这条消息刚跳了出来
This popped up on my feed.
我的线人确认沃尔夫已经在
My source confirms Wolfe has broken containment
异能监狱脱离控制
and is loose inside the Shaft.
异能局的人也在
Powers Division is here,
但他们应对强大异能的经验
but their record in handling major Powers
-还有待 -你想让我打给杵锤
- is far from... - You want me to call Triphammer
说你要去吗
and tell him you're coming?
不用 如果他遇到危险没法返回地面
No, if there were any danger of him reaching the surface,
他会打给我的
he would have called.
还是趁着飓风来之前
The more people I help to evacuate
疏散越多的人越好
before this hurricane... the better.
随时汇报进展
Keep me informed.
小心点
Be careful.
皮格里姆警探 发生了什么事
Detective Pilgrim, what happened?
沃克
Walker?
我♥操♥
Jesus, shit.
干
Fuck.
-他 -沃克做了什么
- Is he... - What did Walker do?
他进去了
He went in...
一个人
by himself.
-他是不是 -不 他和沃尔夫都不在
- Is he... - No, he's not there. Neither is Wolfe.
沃尔夫脱离控制 进入外环通道
Wolfe has escaped containment into the ring,
他可能在九层的任何地方
he could be anywhere on Level 9.
沃克和皮格里姆呢
Walker and Pilgrim?
皮格里姆和我在一起
I've got eyes on Pilgrim.
没找到沃克
Walker is missing.
-我们这就与你会合 -不
- We're heading over to you. - No.
不 回中♥央♥监控室
No, go back to Central Watch.
异能滤干器在沃尔夫的狱房♥里激活了
The Drainer is activated in Wolfe's cell.
我现在唯一要做的就是把他引到那里去
All I have to do is throw him in there.
-人多搜寻得更快 -埃米尔
- We can cover more ground if we... - Emile!
别搅和了
For fuck's sake.
赶快带着你的人撤走 免得都被吃掉
Take your people out of here before they get eaten.
收到 我们这就撤离
Copy. We're headed out.
我护送你到电梯
I'll escort you to the elevator.
-你想得到美 -警探
- Oh, the fuck you will. - Detective!
这可不是普通警♥察♥能应付的
This is not a job for regular cops.
正好我们都不是普通警♥察♥
Good thing we're not regular cops.
要是你的搭档还活着
If your partner's still alive...
那只可能是沃尔夫想留个活口
it's only because Wolfe wants him to be.
你要是进去
If you go in there...
你就会落得和戈尔登
you end up like Golden.
还有麦克 查依金 阿尔真托一个下场
Or Mack, or Chaykin, or Argento.
你会被当成午餐
You would be lunch.
相信我
And trust me...
他还会想吃晚餐
he'll still want dinner.
你去过很多地方
You've been in a lot of places.
我擅长隐藏
I've gotten good at hiding.
不过你回来
But you came back...
你的家了
to your home.
你为什么要给孩子们提供"摇摆"
Why did you want to make Sway for the kids?
因为没有异能会令人感到害怕
'Cause it's a horrible feeling being powerless.
活在别人的怜悯中
At someone else's mercy.
但被我搞砸了
But I fucked it up.
还是能搞下去
It can still work.
你还有很多"摇摆" 对吧
You have a bunch of Sway, right?
-但现在 -现在
- But now... - Now...
我们得先藏起来
we have to hide.
我去带西蒙斯过来
I'll go get Simons...
我们找个安全的地方
we'll find some place safe...
聚集我们的力量 定制新的战略
we'll gather our strength, figure out a new strategy.
去哪里
And go where?
任何地方都行
Anywhere. Literally.
-你来选 -约翰尼 不
- You choose. - Johnny, no.
一定有个地方能成
There must be some place.
你必须回去
You have to go back.
你必须把沃尔夫给杀了
You have to kill Wolfe.
我想我不可能做到
I don't think that's possible.
你把他给放了
You set him free!
人们会死的
People are going to die.
如果我回去那里
If I go back...
把要做的事完成
if I do what needs to be done...
活着出来
if I come out of it alive...
你会等我吗
will you wait?
不弃不离
Always.
不管任何情况 任何时候
No matter what, no matter when.
谢谢
Thank you.
你愿意为我做件事吗
Will you do something for me?
我无法帮你取得你的异能
I can't help you get your powers.
不
No.
我要你帮我把我父亲杀了
I want you to help me to kill my father.
我能帮你完成
I can do that.
那我们回家吧
Then let's go home.
我们的家
Our home.
你进步了
Better.
这里准备就绪了
Everything's ready here.
计划有变
Change of plans.
我们决定留下来
We're staying.
不再逃跑了 对吧
No more running away, right?
对
Yeah.
那我去继续工作
Well, I'll get back to work, then.
他们抓到他了吗
They caught him yet?
还没有
Not yet.
我得回去
I have to go back.
我不该抛下他的
I shouldn't have left him behind.
如果约翰尼在 他就能
If Johnny was here, he could just...
他本来在的
But he was here.
他抛下我 克里斯蒂安 我认为他
He left me. Christian, I think he's...
他跟他们是一伙儿的 我认为
he's working with them, I think...
他对我
he did something...
做了什么
to me.
这里有异能
There's power here.
去他的
Oh, fuck him, no!
这他妈是
What the fuck...
去守住电梯 去
Go to the elevator. Go.
快去
Now!
我发现一个未密封的舱口
I found a unsealed hatch.
他在八楼
He's on eight.
就算他只吃了
If he eats...
几个重要的异能者
even a few significant Powers...
他也会变得非常强大
he can become very strong.
杰弗里·韦斯博士 沃尔夫研究专家
有多强大
How strong?
强大到能像穿过锡箔纸那样闯过那些铁闸
Strong enough to rip through those gates like they were tinfoil.
不 兰德瑞 我们得找张年轻的脸孔过去
No, Landry. We need to get a young face down there.
宝拉对她的紫黑服饰俏妞有何说法
Hey... what does Paola say about her hottie in purple and black?
对 卓拉 她
Yeah, Zora, yeah, w... is she...
我敢断言 宝拉是个白♥痴♥
Swear to fuck, Paola's an idiot!
如果由我负责卓拉 我会让她出尽
If I had Zora, I would have her front and...
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表