剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
汤米
Tommy.
汤米 你有别人了吗
Tommy, do you have someone?
太晚了 汤米
It's too late, Tommy.
是的 11点了 格蕾丝
Yes, it's eleven, Grace.
我是说一切都太晚了
I mean, it's too late.
如果那时你和我一起去纽约
If you'd come with me to New York...
我那时有事要处理
I had things to do.
你是说掷硬币时 错误的一面朝上了吗
You mean the coin landed the wrong way?
那个方法根本没用
It couldn't have worked.
那是个问题
That was a question.
汤米 你有别人了吗
Tommy, do you have someone?
我有一匹赛马
I have a race horse.
它会帮我赢得德比赛马♥会♥
She's going to win the Derby.
我开车送你
I'll drive you.
你什么时候回去
When do you sail back?
我们还没决定
We don't know yet.
你没订返程票吗
You don't have a return ticket?
这样不对 汤米
This wasn't right, Tommy.
你什么时候回去 格蕾丝
When do you go back, Grace?
他们在给我们做测试
They're doing tests on us.
我不知道什么时候能完事
I don't know when they'll be finished.
我们正接受治疗
We're having treatment.
哈利街上的一位医生
A doctor in Harley Street.
他有些新疗法 新突破
Some new thing. A breakthrough.
我们想要个孩子
We're trying for a baby.
你今晚为什么要来这里
Why did you come here tonight?
医生确信是我的身体有问题
The doctor believes it's surely me who's at fault.
我很遗憾
I am sorry.
那不是任何人的错
It is no-one's fault.
我受够了听这种话 汤米
I'm tired of that, Tommy.
我还能再见到你吗
Can I see you again?
格蕾丝
Grace?
你已经习惯了伪装 对吧
You're used to working under cover, eh?
我从未骗过他
I've never lied to him once.
那就跟他说实话
So tell him the truth.
举起双手
Put your arms up.
瞧这是什么啊
What have we got here then?
拿开你的臭手
Take your fucking hands off me!
来了啊 伦敦之王
Here he is. The King of London Town.
你在里面过得爽吗
You been enjoying yourself?
是啊 爽爆了
Oh, yes, fucking great.
身边都是萨比利的人
Surrounded by Sabini's men.
老鼠无处不在
Rats everywhere.
该死的伦敦佬们
Fucking cockneys.
至少 你很快就可以实现梦寐以求的愿望了
Well, at least you're going to get what you've always wanted.
-你指什么 -你曾两次试图上吊
- And what's that? - You've tried to hang yourself twice.
现在国王打算满足你的愿望了
Now the King's going to do it for you.
-我一直以来就是个傻♥逼♥ -是啊
- I've been a fucking idiot. - Yeah.
我从未好好珍惜过任何东西 约翰
I haven't appreciated nothing, John.
你♥他♥妈♥的这是忏悔还是怎么着
Are you fucking repenting or something?
绘画
Drawing.
我曾经擅长绘画的
I used to be good at drawing.
亚瑟 天啊 我不想听这些
Arthur, please. For God's sake. I don't need this.
我应该在课堂上好好听课的
I should have listened more in class...
什么狗屁课堂 你就没上过学
What fucking class? You were never there!
我以前喜欢画马
I used to draw horses.
亚瑟
Arthur...
-种马 很大的那种 -亚瑟
- Stallions. Great big ones. - Arthur.
-画得栩栩如生 -这会儿就别提种马了
- They looked real. - Not stallions, not now.
我这辈子该多尝试些事的 约翰 多做好事
I should have done more with my life, John. Good things.
-亚瑟 别说了 -艾达都说这不是我的错
- Arthur, for God's sake... - Even Ada said it wasn't my fault.
亚瑟 你能听我说吗
Arthur, will you listen?
他们要把我绞死 约翰
They are going to hang me, John.
他们不会把你绞死的
They're not going to hang you.
谁说的
Says who?
汤米
Tommy.
那位"魔术大♥师♥"要怎么帮我挣脱锁链
And how is Houdini going to get me out of this?
别告诉我 他有个计划
Don't tell me. He's got a plan.
但是你对那计划一无所知 对吗 约翰
But you don't know what that plan is, do you, John?
因为我们不足以信任
Because we just, we can't be trusted.
好吧 如果他真聪明绝顶
All right. If he's so fucking clever,
我为什么会沦落至此
why am I in here?
为什么我们的人和一半威士忌都被查获了
Why is all our men and half our whisky being lifted?
犹太人和伦敦佬都远远胜过他
The Jew and the cockney have run rings round him.
-你能闭嘴吗 -看看你自己 看看
- Will you shut up? - Look at you. Look.
一个大白♥痴♥
A big fucking man...
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Fucking shut up!
他已经告诉我我需要做的事了
He's already told me what I've got to do.
请问你在此有何贵干
What business have you got here?
我就停个车而已 我没有边抽烟边开车
I just pulled over. I never smoke and drive, you know.
你来自哪里
Where are you from?
我来自爱尔兰
I'm from Ireland.
美丽的北方 石头在风中鸣叫
The beautiful north, where the rocks sing in the wind.
美丽北方的具体何处
Where in the beautiful north?
我就是停车想抽根烟而已
You know, I just pulled over for a fag.
我要看一下你的证件
I want to see some identification.
不是
No.
过来啊
Come.
瞧吧
See.
那真能防止马患上寄生虫吗
Does it really stop the horses from getting worms?
是啊 真的有效
Yep. It really does.
总之 我还以为这可以博你一笑呢
Anyway, I thought it would make you smile.
我很抱歉你得开夜车
I'm sorry that you had to drive through the night.
一定很累了吧 你想睡的话可以去睡会儿
Must be exhausted. You can go and sleep if you want.
梅
May?
我们得到此为止了
We have to stop.
这个
This.
我是来告诉你 我们得到此为止了
I came here to tell you we have to stop.
为什么
Why?
因为我是我 你是你 双方不合这种老借口吗
Because I'm me and you're you? That old thing?
我心里有别人
There's someone.
已经存在很久了
For a long time.
我不希望你去多想
And I didn't want you to think anything about
赛马♥会♥之后会怎样
how it's going to be after the race.
你的人知道我的并不多
Not many of your people know about me
我还没有造成过于严重的伤害
so I haven't done the damage that would come.
我的人
"My people"?
-我的意思是 现在尚未造成重大伤害 -好吧
- But the damage isn't done, is what I mean. - Right.
即使是现在这种状况
And even if it's like this,
我还是希望那匹马留在这里
I want the horse to stay here.
留下来 好的 当然了
To stay. Yes, of course.
艾普森赛马♥会♥将近
Epsom is close.
我还没准备要穿的衣服 所以没事
I haven't got my outfit yet, so it's all right.
你在赛马场内还是可以和我在一起的
You can still be with me in the enclosure.
你真好心 先生
Very gracious of you, Sir
你可以穿一件...
You can wear something...
说来真好笑 不是吗
It's funny, isn't it,
因为到时候你站在上面 而我在下面的赛马场里
because you'll be up there and I'll be down in the ring.
算是上下颠倒了 不是吗
Sort of upside down, isn't it?
你在赛后还是可以和我一起的
You can still be with me after
你还是可以打扮下的
and you can still wear something.
我到时候在赛马场只会搞的满身是泥
I will be covered in mud, from the ring.
梅 忘了我这种男人吧
May, forget about men like me.
我本打算告诉你它的能力提升了很多的
I was going to tell you how much she's improved.
有很多其他男人...
There are other men who...
我觉得它是很有机会获胜的 所以...
I think she stands a chance of placing. So...
我们这次交易傻兮兮的部分已经完成了
So the silly part of our business is done.
你会直接开回伯明翰还是...
Are you going to drive straight off to Birmingham, or...?
如果我在说完刚刚那些话后 再说
What if I said, er, "All right, I'll stay"?
"好吧 我愿意留下来"
after what I just said.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表