剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
无惧无畏 是吗
Bold and fearless, eh?
是啊
Yes.
尽管我不是真的无所畏惧
Though I'm not really fearless.
-喝酒吗 -何乐而不为
- Drink? - Why not?
女士 有电♥话♥找
Madam, there is a telephone call.
我去客厅接
I'll take it in the drawing room.
是找谢尔比先生的
It's for Mr Shelby.
我们有协约的
We had a deal.
我们他妈的有约在先的
We had a fucking deal!
我希望你在这
I would thank you to
神圣的殿堂 说话可以小点声
moderate your language in a place of worship.
我们他妈的可是立过约的
We had a fucking deal.
谢尔比先生
Mr Shelby.
如果你看了报纸
If you read the papers,
你可能就会发现内政大臣
you might have seen that the Home Secretary
让他自己陷入了一个道德困境
has got himself into a bit of a fizz about certain moral issues.
卖♥♥淫 保护伞
Prostitution, protection,
敲诈 倒卖♥♥酒品
racketeering, drinking,
可♥卡♥因♥ 当然了
cocaine and, of course...
赌博
gambling.
他是自取其祸
He has demanded results.
你说会提供保护的 你承诺保护我们的
You offered me protection. You promised me protection.
不对 做出承诺的是丘吉尔先生
Well, no, you see it was Mr. Churchill that made you that promise,
可是内政大臣职位比他高
and the Home Secretary outranks him, so...
其实也不能怪我 都怪你那个白♥痴♥哥哥
And I can hardly be blamed if your demented brother
非要去参加什么血祭狂欢
decides to go on some sort of blood orgy during dinner.
别他妈骗我
Don't fucking lie to me!
别一本正经地坐在教堂里跟我胡扯
Do not sit here in your fucking church and lie to me!
你得好好控制一下你的情绪
You will need to contain your emotions
否则此次会面到此为止
or this meeting is at an end.
很好
Good.
好多了
That's better.
那么
So...
我们来审视一下新形势吧
let us review the new situation.
我已经把你哥哥关进了监狱
I have your brother in a prison cell
罪名是谋杀比利·凯奇
charged with the murder of Billy Kitchen.
他犯下的可是重罪
The case against him is strong
我相信判决结果肯定是绞刑
and I have no doubt that his destiny is to hang.
以及波莉的儿子 迈克尔
And then there is Polly's son, Michael.
他已经供认
He has already admitted
伙同亚瑟烧掉了玛奎斯酒吧
to helping Arthur burn down the Marquis pub.
他一开始咬死了不松口 不过最终还是松口了
He was a tough nut to crack, that boy, but crack he did.
所以现在你哥哥面对着绞架
So I have your brother facing the noose,
你表弟面对的是5年纵火罪徒刑
I have your cousin facing five years for arson.
而且你整个伯明翰和伦敦的生意
And I have your entire organisation in disarray
也完全一团乱了
in Birmingham and in London.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要什么
What do I want?!
我不明白
I don't understand.
我已经同意替你杀人了
I have already agreed to do your fucking killing for you.
你现在到底想从我这儿得到什么
Now, what is it you want from me?
问题就在这儿了 你看
There you go, you see.
协议并不等同于保证嘛
An agreement is not the same thing as an assurance, now, is it?
我发现 我睡的不是很好
You see, I found... I wasn't sleeping so well.
不光是因为房♥间难闻的气味和噪音
It wasn't just the smell and the noise in that room, no.
是这种不安的疑虑 因为我知道
It was the nagging doubt. The knowledge...
我知道
The knowledge that...
汤米·谢尔比不怕死
Tommy Shelby is not afraid to die.
所以
Therefore...
只威胁你的生命恐怕
the threat to your own life might not be enough
不足以确保你对我的服从
to make it certain that you will obey me on the given day.
我需要掌控你家人的生命
I needed also the power of life and death over your family.
现在就好了
And that I now have.
你哥哥
Your brother.
你表弟
Your cousin.
以及你妹妹
And your sister.
从她第一天搬到樱草花山
I have known her address
我就掌握着她的住址
in Primrose Hill since the day she moved in.
她的安全 也全凭我一句话
She is safe only as long as I want her to be.
我每一步 都走在你前面
I have been ahead of you... every step of the way.
就像我父亲过去常说的
And, as my father used to say...
要确保你的狗听话
to make sure your dog obeys you,
就得时不时敲它几棒子
you have to show it the stick once in a while.
汤米 亚瑟被单独监禁了
Tommy, Arthur is in solitary confinement.
迈克尔还在关押区
Michael is in the remand wing of...
我已经知道了 出去 把门关上
Yeah, I already know. Get out, shut the doors.
汤米
Tommy?
是我
It's me.
汤米 你能听到吗
Tommy, can you hear me?
可以 格蕾丝
Yes, er, Grace.
你好像给我打了电♥话♥ 我还没睡呢
I think you called. I... haven't slept.
格蕾丝 现在有点不方便
Grace, this is not a good time.
我可以回头再打给你
I can call you back.
-不用 没事 -我们能见个面吗
- No, it's fine. It's all right. - Can we meet?
可以 我们见个面吧
Yes. We'll meet.
什么时候
When?
格蕾丝 现在我还有点事情要做
Grace, there are some things I have to do first.
约翰
John?
警♥察♥在卡姆登镇抓走了我们10个人
The coppers have lifted ten of our men in Camden Town,
剩下的都逃命去了
the rest of them are on the run.
-他们抓了迈克尔 -生意优先
- They've taken Michael. - Business first.
他们昨晚抓了迈克尔
They took Michael last night.
我说了生意优先
I said business first.
-他们抓了 -波莉 生意优先
- They picked him up... - Polly, business first!
约翰
John?
他们扣了我们所有的威士忌
They took all our whisky,
肯定会在圣诞节时都拿去喝光
so no doubt they'll be supping that for Christmas.
他们还没收了我们所有的货车
They've impounded all our vans,
仓库也换了他们的锁
put their own locks on the warehouse.
伊甸园俱乐部和我们其他所有酒吧
The Eden Club and all our pubs
都被警♥察♥突击
have been raided by the coppers
重新交给萨比利和所罗门了
and handed back to Sabini and Solomons.
黑乡的人都认为是亚瑟杀了比利
The Black Country boys think it was Arthur killed Billy
因为警♥察♥是这么说的
because that's what the coppers told them.
所以我们的酒船也没有免费通行证了
So there'll be no more free passes for our whisky boats.
我不在乎什么威士忌
I don't give a fuck about whisky.
我不在乎比利·凯奇
I don't give a fuck about Billy Kitchen.
我要把我儿子从监狱救出来 马上
I want my son out of prison. Now.
汤玛斯 我和约翰尼·道格斯谈了
Thomas, I spoke to Johnny Dogs.
这次会议应该只有家人参加
This meeting should just be family.
-我可以帮忙 -仅限家人
- I can help. - It's family only,
-她不是血亲 汤米 -让她说
- she is not blood, Tommy! - Let her speak.
-这是生意会议吗 你忘了 -够了
- Or is this a business...? Have you forgotten...? - Enough!
够了 波莉
Enough, Polly.
伊丝米
Esme?
我和约翰尼·道格斯谈了 李氏家族是血亲
I spoke to Johnny Dogs. The Lees are kin.
-狗♥日♥的♥李氏家族 -他们可以提供人手
- The bloody Lees! - They can give us men!
我们不需要人手
We don't need more fucking men!
整场灾难就是人引起的
It's men that have done the damage!
就是因为那些好斗的人
It... It is men fighting like cockerels
才让我们沦落到了如此地步
that have put us here in the first place.
伊丝米 我接受 我们需要人手
Esme, I'll take up their offer. We need men.
如果迈克尔能从监狱出来
If Michael ever gets out of prison,
我会带着他离这个家远远的
I am taking him away from this family.
永远不回来
For good.
这种生活太糟糕了
This life is bad.
糟糕透顶
This life is all bad.
-波莉阿姨 你干什么啊 -闭嘴走人
- Aunt Pol, what are you doing? - Shut up and walk.
汤玛斯
Thomas?
要我去黑区找玛丽·李女族长谈谈吗
Should I go and speak to Queen Mary Lee at the Black Patch?
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表