剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
My father knows Mick Hancock.
他曾训练出三届阿斯科特赛马场的冠军
Trained three Ascot winners.
原来你说的人是你父亲啊
Oh, so that was your father?
正是
Yes.
我们是马场的联合所有人
We're joint owners of the stud.
我丈夫被杀后 他占据了大部分股份
He took the majority share when my husband was killed.
死于伊珀尔之战
Ypres.
汤米
Tommy!
我们要赶到车队那边去
We've got to get back to the caravans!
那些鸡都饿了
The chickens are hungry!
你愿意考虑一下我吗
So will you consider me?
我会考虑你的
I will consider you.
你还没告诉我你到底是干什么的
You still didn't tell me what you do.
我是干坏事的
Oh, I do bad things.
但你已经知道这一点了
But you already know that.
好吧 终于该走了
Right, about bloody time!
那是事实 约翰小子
It's the fucking truth, John boy.
这年头的富家女 想要的都是工人阶层的大鸡♥巴♥
Rich women these days, all they want is working-class cock.
汤米 或许我那个不好的预感指的就是她
Tommy, maybe she was the something bad I had a feeling about!
我觉得她没什么问题 科利
She looked all right to me, Curly!
他们的人都死了 那些警官 全死了
All their men are dead, see. Officers, all shot.
是啊 我们杀的
Yeah, by us.
我只想说 她在赛马界很有人脉
All I'll say is she has good contacts in the racing world.
给 迈克尔 你开开车
Here, Michael, you drive.
汤玛斯·谢尔比
Thomas Shelby?
汤米
Tommy!
汤米 快趴下
Tommy! Down!
要杀汤玛斯·谢尔比
Tommy Shelby?
不如来杀我亚瑟吧
How about fucking Arthur?!
真高兴见到你
Fucking good to meet you.
放开他
Get him off him!
-亚瑟 -亚瑟
- Arthur! - Arthur!
把他拉开
Get him off him!!
快点 停手 亚瑟
Come on. Stop it, Arthur.
把他拉开
Get him off.
亚瑟 够了
Arthur, that's enough.
亚瑟 快走
Arthur, come on!
快走 亚瑟 别打了
Come on, Arthur, come on.
都结束了
It's over.
亚瑟
Arthur!
好了 闭嘴
Come on, shut up.
好了 冷静点
Come on, come on.
他还有呼吸
He's still breathing.
别让那孩子站到血
Don't get blood on the kid!
迈克尔 你就当没看到
Michael, you didn't see a thing.
这一切都没发生 明白吗
This didn't happen, all right?
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
迈克尔 把钥匙给我
Michael, give me the keys.
我可以开车的
I'm all right to drive.
好的 快走 快走
All right. Go on. Go on, go on!
汤米 他竟然逃跑了
Tommy, he's fucking scarpered!
-好了 我们快走 -快啊
- Right, let's get out of here sharpish. - Come on!
进行得怎么样
So... how'd it go?
车里很冷
Well, it was cold in the van
但是真的很...刺♥激♥
but it was super... really.
让我闻闻你的口气
Let me smell your breath.
他们都老老实实守规矩了吗
And did they behave themselves?
他们都很好 妈
They were amazing, Mum.
他们真的很好
They were really amazing.
卡尔顿种马饲养场
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表