剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
那样就一切没问题了
Then that would be all right.
你满口说着什么伤害 但伤害尚未造成
You talk about "Damage". The damage not yet done.
你难道不觉得 大半个伦敦的人已经认为
You don't think half of London already thinks
我是个敲诈勒索狂吗
that I am fucking a racketeer?
他们对此加以取笑 打赌你何时会盗走我的财物
Laughing about it. Laying bets on when you'll steal the silver.
你觉得你的人都很无情吗 见识下我的人吧
You think your people are ruthless? Try mine.
所以你才想继续
So that is why you carry on, eh?
因为你不懂退缩
Because you can't back down.
加之其他很多不合逻辑的理由
Amongst many other illogical reasons.
所以你是打算直接开走吗
So will you drive straight off, or?
我的车♥库♥里没有汽油了
I haven't got any petrol in the garage.
我车里备了几罐汽油
I have some cans of petrol in the car.
很好 所以你可以走了
Good. So you can go.
它们在水里似乎很开心 对吗
They look happy in there, eh?
它们为何会不开心呢
And why wouldn't they be?
她是谁
Who is she?
一个将要离去的人
Someone who's sailing away.
那就让她走吧
So let her sail.
你像个绅士一样 跟我说过了她
You've told me about her. Like a gentleman.
现在请你再次打起黑帮的做派吧
Now kindly behave like a gangster again.
可怜我吧 没关系
Feel sorry for me. It's fine.
因为你的马只会名列第五或第六
Because your horse will come fifth or sixth.
但我可以赢得你
But I will win you.
谢尔比先生正在停车
Mr Shelby is just parking his car.
他让你在这里候着
He said for you to wait in here.
真令人惊叹啊
Isn't this is impressive?
你在这里具体是做什么工作的
And what is it you exactly do here?
我是谢尔比先生的秘书
I exactly am a secretary to Mr Shelby.
秘书 天啊
A secretary! My, my, my!
要做那么多文书工作
All that paperwork.
你想喝茶吗
Do you want tea?
不想
No.
我把一切东西都锁起来了 坎贝尔先生
I keep everything locked up, Mr Campbell.
一切有价值的东西
Everything of value.
请坐
Take a seat.
你的公♥司♥财务主管波莉怎么样了
How is your company treasurer, Polly?
你为何会问起她
Why do you ask?
就表达一下关怀而已
Just give her my regards.
你喜欢玩火 是吧 谢尔比先生
You like to play with fire, don't you, Mr Shelby?
昨天
Yesterday,
在贝尔格莱维亚区
in Belgravia,
拉塞尔元帅的房♥子被人烧了
Field Marshall Russell's house was burnt out.
一个爆♥炸♥装置被人塞进了他家信箱里
An incendiary device was put through his letter box.
那意味着
Which means
他在接下来的至少3个月中
that he will have to find somewhere else to live
都要另寻住处了
for at least the next three months.
那同样意味着 你之前让我潜入进屋
Which also means that your plan for me to break in
枪杀他的计划 已经不具备可操作性了
and shoot him in his bed is no longer an operational possibility.
确实 但如果你认为
Indeed, but if you think
一场大火 就能让你免除义务
a wee burn frees you from your obligations,
-那你得再好好想想 -我会按协议做到我该做的
- think again... - I will keep my side of the bargain.
你当然要了
Oh, by God, you will.
我可以帮你杀掉那位元帅
I will shoot your Field Marshal.
但我会按照对我的目标有利的方式施行
But I will do it in a way that serves my purpose.
唯一的目标就是我的目标
The only purpose is my purpose.
我会在我选择的地方施行暗♥杀♥的
I will carry out the assassination at a place of my choosing.
你给我听着
Listen to me.
所有的行动细节都需要双方同意
All operational detail must be mutually agreed.
我是一个有着丰富经验的士兵
I am a soldier of experience
我会决定时间和地点的...
and I will determine where and when...
那家伙有武装警卫24小时的贴身保护
Now, that man has 24-hour armed police protection.
你的计划满是漏洞 坎贝尔先生
Your plan was full of holes, Mr Campbell.
我的计划是双方一致认可的
My plan was mutually agreed!
现在你的计划已经灰飞烟灭了
And now your plan is up in smoke!
我已经想好了唯一的可替代计划
And I have formulated the only viable alternative.
老天啊 你什么意思
For God's sake. What do you mean?
你要怎么接近他
How would you get to him?
我不需要
I won't.
他会自动来找我的
He'll come to me.
听我说 谢尔比先生
Now listen to me, Mr Shelby.
等我们的会面取得一致结果后
When this meeting is concluded
我必须直接上报给温斯顿·丘吉尔阁下
I must report directly to Mr Winston Churchill.
你和丘吉尔先生的关系跟我无关
Your relationship with Mr Churchill is not my concern.
温斯顿·丘吉尔需要知道细节
And Mr Winston Churchill will need to hear details.
那你告诉他 他得信任我才行
Well, you tell him he'll have to trust me.
听着 坎贝尔先生
Look, Mr Campbell,
我会完成我的任务的
I will carry out my mission.
-很好 -很好
- Good. - Good.
但我要实施暗♥杀♥的地点 必须是你或你的手下
But I will do it in a place where it will be impossible
到时候无法对我背后开枪的地方
for you or your men to have me shot afterwards.
因为你的原计划就是这样的吧
Because that was your plan, eh?
警♥察♥冲上来团团围住我 让我无路可逃
Coppers front and back. No way out.
我被乱枪打死 丢进泰晤士河中
Me shot dead, dumped in the Thames.
我会替你杀人的
I will do the killing,
但必须是在一个不被你暗害的地方
but in a place where that will not be an option.
我最近成了一名赛马主 坎贝尔先生
I have recently become a racehorse owner, Mr Campbell.
那个
It's, er...
或许你可以猜一下哪一匹是我的马
Well, perhaps you can guess which one is my horse.
地点和时间是什么
Where and when?
艾普森马场
Epsom.
赛马日
Derby day.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表