剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
I have kin in Shepherd's Bush and Portobello.
那里更像是军队之间的大战
It's more like wars between armies down there.
警♥察♥也加入战争
And the coppers fight side-by-side with them.
还有形形色♥色♥的外国人
And there are foreigners of every description...
使用炸♥弹♥一点都不稀奇
and the use of bombs is the least of it.
我有个孩子
I have a child,
有幸拥有谢尔比家族的美貌
blessed with the Shelby family good looks.
我希望约翰能看到他长大成人
I want John to see him grow up.
我希望有朝一日我们能生活在
I want us to someday live somewhere
空气清新树木茂盛的地方
with fresh air and trees
养养鸡什么的
and keep chickens or something.
但伦敦只有雾霾和麻烦 汤玛斯
But London is just smoke and trouble, Thomas.
你叫他汤玛斯
"Thomas"?
我要说的就是这些
That's all I have to say.
说了挺多啊 挺多的
That was a lot of words, a lot of words.
用好酒消化消化她的话
Wash them down with a nice drink.
谢谢 伊丝米
Thank you, Esme.
首先 酒吧的爆♥炸♥与伦敦没有关系
Firstly, the bang in the pub was nothing to do with London.
明白吗
Understood?
爆♥炸♥的事 我会凭一己之力去处理的
The bang is something I'm dealing with on my own.
其次 只要我们团结一致
Secondly, we've nothing to fear from the proposed business expansion
根本无需担心这个商业扩张计划
so long as we stick together.
只要熬过最初的几周
And after the first few weeks,
我们在伦敦的产业90%都将变得合法
nine tenths of what we do in London will be legal.
另外10%会由内行人打理 不是吗 亚瑟
The other tenth is in good hands. Isn't that right, Arthur?
没错
That's right.
现在 在场的一些人表达了自己的保留意见
Now, some of you in this room have expressed their reservations.
也好
Fair enough.
如果你们有任何人不愿参与到公♥司♥的未来
Any of you who want no part in the future of this company,
请走出这扇门
walk out the door...
立刻
..right now.
去养你们的鸡
Go raise your chickens.
而对于充满野心抱负的人
For those of you with ambition...
扩张进程即将在明天开始
...the expansion process begins tomorrow.
明天吗
Tomorrow?
我是公♥司♥的财务主管 你该先来跟我说下的
I'm company treasurer, you should speak to me first.
明天是纽马克特赛马日
It's Newmarket tomorrow,
一年中第3繁忙的一天
third busiest day of the year.
我们有18名员工
We have 18 staff.
你放心把200英镑的保护费交给他们负责吗
Who you trust with 200 quid takings?
我改了密♥码♥
Oh, I changed the combination.
到底是怎么回事 汤玛斯
So what's going on, Thomas?
你在黑狮酒吧跟谁见面了
Who'd you meet at the Black Lion?
把密♥码♥告诉我 波莉
Give me the combination, Polly.
波莉 把密♥码♥告诉我
Polly, give me the combination!
酒吧的事 是爱尔兰人干的
What happened to the pub is Irish business.
我们现在的情况 为了大家的安全
We're in a situation where, for everyone's safety,
有些事情还是不说为好
it's best if some things remain undisclosed.
那为什么选明天
So why tomorrow?
正如你所说 明天在纽马克特
Like you say, tomorrow's Newmarket,
伦敦所有的老板都在赛马♥会♥上
all the London bosses will be at the races.
怎么 你准备一网打尽然后接管那座城吗
What, so you just roll up and take the city?
不 我们要趁机显露一手
No, we take the opportunity to show our hand.
意大利黑帮和犹太黑帮
The Italian gangs and the Jewish gangs
在伦敦混战6个月了
have been at war in London for six months.
那不是我们的战争
It's not our war.
犹太黑帮的处境很糟糕 他们需要盟友
The Jews have been having the worst of it. They need allies.
没错 但我们不需要
Yeah, but we don't.
我们需要在大联盟运河南部末端有个立足之处
We need a foothold at the southern end of the Grand Union.
犹太人控制着卡姆登镇
The Jews control Camden Town.
你母亲曾经说过
Your mother said,
"他的聪明会把他害死的"
"It's his cleverness that'll kill him."
不会死人的 波莉
No-one gets killed, Polly.
我们明天悄悄潜进城里 留下口信
We go down tomorrow when it's quiet and we leave our message.
如果艾尔菲·索罗门和他的手下来找我们
If Alfie Solomon and his Camden boys come to us,
我们就协商使用他们的一个安全保税仓
we'll negotiate the use of a secure bonded warehouse
然后我们就能在伦敦开始合法经营了
and then our legal activities in London can begin.
现在 请你把保险箱打开
Now please, open the fucking safe.
其实 你刚刚发表的一番言论真的很不错
Do you know, it was a fine speech you made in there...
说本公♥司♥坚信女人该享有平等的权利
..About this company believing in equal rights for women.
但每次一遇到事情
But when it comes to it,
我们说的话你一个字也不听
you don't listen to a word we say.
也许你信不过我们
Maybe you don't trust us.
她不过是个女人 汤玛斯
She was one woman, Thomas.
也许 现在是时候把她忘了
Well, maybe it's time you forgot about her.
忘记谁
Forgot about who?
你和那些兄弟们 就去送死吧
You and the boys, go and get yourselves killed.
你现在就要去伦敦吗
Are you going to London now?
不 我有件事得先处理一下
No, there's something I have to do first.
我有一台那样的打字机
Oh, I've got a typewriter like that.
我从一本产品宣传册上看到的
I got it out of a catalogue.
我正在上一个函授课程
I'm doing a correspondence course.
我在学着盲打呢
I'm learning to do it with my eyes shut.
那算是必须通过的小测试
It's a test you have to do.
你走之前还会再来吗
Will you come back before you go?
不会
No.
我希望你不用付我钱 即使一次也好
I wish, just once, you wouldn't pay me,
好像我们是普通人那样
as if we were ordinary people.
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
手放在桌子上
Hands on the table.
今晚有两位新的信徒加入我们
Tonight we have two new pilgrims joining us.
让我们欢迎她们
So, let's welcome them.
从你开始吧
Starting with you.
你希望和谁通灵
Who is it that you're seeking to reach?
我丈夫
My husband.
他6个月前死于流感
He was taken six months ago by the influenza.
我曾试图通过斯帕克区的布里奇夫人联络他
I tried to reach him through Mrs Breach at Sparkhill
但她总是把他的中间名搞错
but she kept getting his middle name wrong.
在这间屋子里不要提布里奇夫人
Don't talk about Mrs Breach in this house.
她就是个不被认可的江湖骗子
She's an un-sanctified charlatan.
那你呢
And you?
你在找谁
Who do you seek?
事实上...
Well, the truth...
抱歉 事实上 我甚至不确定她是否死了
Sorry, the truth is, I'm not even sure she's dead.
所以我来这里一探究竟
So I came here to find out.
我儿子和女儿
You see, my son and my daughter
在他们很小的时候就人夺走了
were taken from me when they were very small...
被教区当局的人夺走了
taken by the parish authorities.
我一直都不知道他们此后的情况
And I never knew what happened to them.
但是最近
But lately...
我有一种感觉
I've had a feeling.
就像是一种感应
Like, a feeling...
我也说不清楚
I can't put it into words.
我不断地做着同一个梦
And I keep having a dream.
我看到一个漂亮的女孩
I see a pretty girl,
大约18岁
about 18 years old.
她就站在街对面
And she's standing across the street...
她跟我说她已经死去了
..And she tells me she's passed over.
我女儿今年也将满18周岁
Now, my daughter would have been 18 this year.
就在5月15日那天
On May 15th.
那个女孩有着跟我一样的黑色瞳孔
And this girl has dark eyes like mine.
她不断地喊啊 叫啊
And she shouts...and shouts.
她说她想跟我说说话
And she tells me she wants to talk to me
因为我是她的母亲
because I'm her mother.
我甚至都不知道 他们把她偷走之后
Now, I don't even know what name they gave her
给她取了个什么名字
after they stole her from me.
但她如果真的想跟我道别的话
But if she does want to say goodbye...
我觉得我该来这里
I thought this would be the place.
你戴着黑色圣母像
You're wearing the Black Madonna.
你是吉普赛人吗
You're Gypsy?
做梦时的我 是吉普赛人
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表