剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
They come down the canal, they spread like the fucking clap.
很好 那现在他们是所有人的心腹之患了
Right. So now they're everybody's problem.
没错
Yeah.
艾尔菲
Alfie.
-我们上学的时候就打来打去 -没错
- You and me, we've been fighting since we was at school. - Yeah.
-对吗 但我们现在成了朋友 -没错
- All right? Now, also, we've been friends. - Mm, yeah.
关系总有时好时坏的时候嘛
You know, it goes backwards and forwards.
我们做朋友时 一切都要好得多吧
How much better is it when we're friends?
没错 老兄 好得多
Oh, it's much better, mate, yeah.
你把这句记下来
You write that down.
所以我们现在要做的就是
So what we're doing here, right,
写一份类似协议的东西 是吧
is we're writing down some kind of a deal thing, right?
-没错 一份书面协议 -书面协议很好
- Yeah, a written deal. - Written deal, good.
那我们为什么不讨论下让意大利人
Well, why don't we discuss the border between the Italians
和犹太人之间的势力分界线退回到福林顿路呢
and the Jews going back to Farringdon Road?
-福林顿路 -没错 福林顿路
- Farringdon Road... - Yeah, Farringdon Road.
-那都是老历史了 -写下福林顿路
- That's ancient history. - Write down Farringdon Road.
不行 不行 要写卡姆登路
No, no, no, write down Camden Road.
-福林顿路 -卡姆登路
- Farringdon Road. - Camden Road.
-写福林顿路 -卡姆登路
- Write down Farringdon. - Camden.
-福林顿 -卡姆登
- Farringdon. - Camden.
写卡姆登路
Write down Camden Road.
写"和平"就好了
Just write down "Peace".
写"和平"就好了 好吗
Just write down "Peace", right,
犹太人和意大利人之间的和平
between the Jews and the Italians.
以及战争
And war...
对抗吉普赛人
against the Gypsies.
操啊
Fuck.
汤玛斯·谢尔比先生来了 夫人
Mr Thomas Shelby, madam.
房♥子很漂亮
Nice house.
要来杯威士忌吗
Would you like a whisky?
苏格兰的还是爱尔兰的
Scotch or Irish?
爱尔兰的
Irish.
抱歉 临时才通知到访
Sorry for the short notice.
我只是 路过
I was... passing.
我们家可不在通往伯明翰的路上
We're not quite on the Birmingham road.
只是稍微绕一点路
It was a small diversion.
60英里 我查了下
60 miles, I checked.
对这年头而言 也就小绕了一点而已[另意消遣]
That's a small diversion these days.
原来我是个小消遣啊
So, I'm a small diversion.
很好
Good.
你的马还在外面的跑马场上
Your horse is still out on the gallops,
但我让米奇准备了这份报告
but I had Mickey prepared this report.
如果你愿意 可以现在看看
You can read it now if you'd like,
然后我们去看马
then we can go see her.
光线够你看东西吗
Is there enough light for you to read?
可以 没问题
Yes, it's fine.
天已经很晚了
It's getting quite late.
米奇说它的肺像大象的一样巨大
Mickey says she has the lungs of an elephant.
它很能跑
She's nimble in the heavy going,
不过在硬地面上会有些颠簸
but bounces a little on the hard ground.
抱歉 不打扰你看报告了
Sorry, I'll let you read.
他认为松软的场地对它更有利 是吗
So, he thinks she'll favour good to soft ground, eh?
略湿润的草地
A little juice in the grass.
那艾普森赛马♥会♥正合适
Well, that's good for Epsom.
他觉得它不够资格参加艾普森赛马♥会♥吗
Does he think she's not good enough for Epsom?
它需要大量调♥教♥
She needs a lot of work.
赛马委员会需要看到它的实力
The race board will need convincing.
我想你一定有一些影响力吧
I imagine you have some influence.
在接下来的两个月中 我们会展开相关训练项目
That's the suggested programme for the next two months.
你的酒杯空了
Your glass is empty.
没关系
It's fine.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
是的 有点
Yes, a bit.
我可以准备些吃的
I can prepare something.
你家里有发动机油吗
Do you have engine oil?
在我出发去伯明翰之前 得给汽车上油
Before I set off for Birmingham, the car needs oil.
我相信我丈夫一定在车♥库♥里存了些
I'm sure my husband kept some in the garage.
我可以安排人去找
I can get someone to do it.
今晚还是明天
This evening or tomorrow?
我们离哪儿都很远 人们通常会留宿过夜
Well, we're so far from anywhere, people usually stay over.
尤其是汽车出现之前 只有马车的时候
Especially before cars, when it was just carriages,
客人们经常在这儿留宿
people used to stay over all the time.
但是我有车
But I have a car.
是的
Yes.
而你有
And you have...
机油
engine oil.
很可能有
Probably.
但这也是很平常的
But it would be very usual.
什么很平常
What would?
客人留下过夜
For a guest to stay.
我们有一整个侧楼 就叫客宿楼
We have a whole wing called the guest wing.
你...
Oh, you...
你们有个客宿楼
You have a guest wing.
梅
May.
抽支烟吧
Have a smoke.
谢谢
Thank you.
无视这个 其实没关系的
Ignore this. It's actually all right.
我把他的照片都放进抽屉里锁起来了
I put all his photos in a drawer and locked it...
好像那样做真的会有用似的
.. as if that was going to make a difference.
我他妈就像是个灯塔看守人
I'm like a fucking lighthouse keeper...
孤身一人
.. out here on my own...
让他的火焰保持着燃烧
.. keeping his flame burning.
但是当然了 任何人看到灯塔的时候
But, of course, when anyone sees a lighthouse
他们都会避开 不是吗
they stay clear, don't they?
你有地图吗
Now, do you have a map?
整个房♥子的地图 你有吗
Of the house. Do you have a map?
因为我在黑暗中是找不到路的
Because I'm not going to be able to find my way in the dark.
午夜的时候
You see, at midnight,
我会走出我的客宿楼
I'm going to leave my wing
我会去找你
and I'm going to come find you.
我会转动你卧室的门把手
And I'm going to turn the handle of your bedroom door
不会发出一点点声响
without making a sound
所有的仆人们也都不会察觉
and none of the maids will know.
你可不了解仆人
You don't know maids.
她们能听见针落在地上的声音吗
They hear a pin drop?
如果有男人进了屋子 她们会听到的
If there's a man in the house, they listen.
她们轮流守夜
They take turns.
那就让她们好好听着吧
So, let them listen.
看好 日工资 7先令 装货 卸货
Right. Day rate, seven shillings. Loading, unloading.
夜工资 3先令 总共10先令
Night rate, three. Total ten.
我们出去喝酒吧
Let's go and get a drink.
不 我不用了
No, I'm all right.
拜托 今天可是发薪日
Come on, it's payday.
大家都会在发薪日出去喝一杯的
Everybody has a drink on payday.
我不会
Not me.
你觉得你妈在发薪日不会出去喝一杯吗
You think your mum don't have a drink on payday?
你觉得全能的上帝在发薪日不会出去喝酒吗
You think the Lord Almighty don't have a drink on payday?
天啊 外面现在可精彩着呢
Man, it's on fire out there,
来自伯明翰轻兵器工厂的女人们
women from the BSA offices, honest.
她们现在都不跟着男人 而是自己出来玩了
They go out on their own without their men these days,
三三两两的
in twos and threes now.
米奇 她们三三两两的出来玩 自己买♥♥酒喝
Mickey, they go out in twos and threes and buy their own drinks.
玛奎斯酒吧
The Marquis,
伯明翰轻兵器工厂的秘书就喜欢去那儿
that's where the BSA secretaries go.
听着 如果没有谢尔比家族的人在旁边
Look, they won't serve a black man
他们是不会服务一个黑人的
without a Shelby by his side.
所以你是要利用我吗
So you're using me?
是啊
Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
我就跟你说吧 我说了吧 这城市真是疯了
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表