剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
此地今日正式易主
This place is under new management...
剃刀党在此宣布接管
by order of the Peaky Blinders.
写"和平"就好了
Just write down, "Peace
犹太人和意大利人之间的和平
between the Jews and the Italians."
以及战争
And war...
对抗吉普赛人
.. against the Gypsies.
我爱他 汤姆
I love him, Tom.
我知道
I know.
所以我不会让他接触旧生意
That's why I'll keep him away from the old business
他只负责新生意
and put him charge of the new.
在玛奎斯酒吧遇到一个傻♥逼♥
Some idiots at The Marquis Of Lorne.
试图阻止我和艾萨喝酒 但是都摆平了
They tried to stop me and Isaiah from drinking, but it's all right.
我们把他们打退了
We fought them off.
玛奎斯酒吧
The Marquis, eh?
我们要这匹1000基尼的马干什么
What do we want with a 1,000 guinea horse?
等我们对萨比利的马场动手时
When we make our move on Sabini's racing pitches
一匹优秀的赛马 就是进入赛场的通行证
a good racehorse is a passport to the owners' enclosure.
我叫梅·卡尔顿 我是负责繁殖并训练赛马的
May Carleton. I breed racehorses and train them.
我已经和我信任的人商量好了
I have made arrangements with men I trust.
如果我不幸死亡
If I should die...
你也得跟着死
then you will die.
你能别嚎了吗
Would you stop the noise?!
你今晚要工作吗
You're working tonight?
与其说是工作 不如说是享乐
Not so much work as pleasure.
今晚有人替我♥干♥活
Others are doing my work for me tonight.
先生们 欢迎 热烈欢迎
Gentlemen, welcome, welcome.
所罗门先生
Mr Solomon.
你一定就是亚瑟吧
You must be Arthur.
-没错 -亚瑟 亚瑟
- That is right. - Arthur, Arthur!
很高兴见到你 先生
It is a pleasure to meet you, sir.
我听说了很多关于你的事
I have heard so much about you.
祝您平安 我说...
Shalom. Let me just say...
祝您平安
Shalom.
碎碎平安
For luck.
你知道我才是本次行动的指挥官吧
You understand I am the commanding officer on this operation
你只需旁观
and you are here purely as an observer?
你尽好自己的职责吧
Just do your duty!
上帝啊 无论我们将遇何事
Dear Lord, for what we are about to receive,
愿主保佑我们心怀感激
may the Lord make us truly grateful.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen!
阿门
Amen.
逾越节起源于遥远的远东地区
The Passover started off way out there in the Far East
起源于沙漠之中
out in the sand, out in the desert,
我的先祖就是来自那里
where my forefathers come from
也就是犹太人 希伯来人 或其他叫法
the Jews, the brews, whatever you want to call them.
一开始只是星星之火
It started out as a little speck on the horizon...
亚瑟 不太对劲啊
Arthur, this ain't right!
比利 别担心 伙计 你想走就走吧
Billy, don't worry, mate. If you want, you can leave.
如果你需要去上厕所 就去吧
If you need to go to the little boy's room, you can leave.
我们得过一会儿再开门
We're going to open them in a minute anyway.
他没事啦 比利小子
He's all right. Billy Boy.
-你想走吗 -不 你说得对
- Do you want to leave? - No, you are all right.
-你想留下来吗 -我要留下来
- You want to stay? - I'll stay.
那你就待在这儿吧 亲爱的
You stay there, then, treacle. OK.
法老 你们听说过他吗
So, the Pharaoh, have you heard of him?
他让我的同胞 犹太同胞
He kept my people, the Jewish people,
当了几千年的奴隶
in slavery for thousands and thousands of years.
受迫♥害♥的种族
Persecuted race.
是啊 他迫♥害♥了我的种族
He did, he persecuted my race.
滥杀无辜
The killing of the innocent, right?
逾越节家宴 也就是我们将要享用的圣餐
Seder, this feast what we is having here, right?
逾越节这天就是
Seder is basically the day
犹太守护神一致同意
when the Jewish angels decided, you know,
罪该万死的埃及人得寸进尺
that the evil fucking Egyptians had pushed their fucking luck.
-没错 -我们的传统之一就是举办逾越节家宴
- Right. - It's part of our tradition, to do with Seder, right,
那是为了让上帝同意我们杀死国王
that in order to make it good with God to kill a king...
我们得进行逾越祭祀
.. we have to carry out the Korban Pesach.
-没错 -也就是逾越节山羊祭祀仪式
- Right. - That is the ritual sacrifice of the Passover goat.
-一只山羊 -是啊 我们要将它献祭
- It's a goat! - Yeah, and we are going to sacrifice it.
就今晚
Tonight.
那也是我们将大门紧闭的原因之一
That is part of the reason why we have to shut the doors as well.
但今年我们觉得该给这该死的山羊取个名字
But this year we thought we'd give the fucking goat a name.
-你们还给它取名了 -没错
- You've named it? - We fucking did.
他们给这该死的山羊取名了
They named the fucking goat.
以邪恶该死的埃及法老命名
After the evil fucking Egyptian pharaoh.
以该死的敌人命名
The fucking enemy!
没错 你知道我们取了什么名字吗
That's right! You know what we called him?
你们取什么名了
What did you call him?
汤米·谢尔比
Tommy Shelby.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Stay where you are.
你们都被开除了
You're all fired.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
像这样才对嘛 好好休息下
That's right, let's take the load off.
然后 邪恶的埃及人♥渣♥
So, then the evil Egyptian scum
终于被逾越节山羊的鲜血净化了
was finally cleansed by the blood of the Passover goat.
代萨比利吻你
That's from Sabini.
你回去告诉你们的吉普赛老大
You tell your Gypsy king...
无论谁来到南方
.. that whoever comes down south
都只能碎尸万段地回到北方
shall return north in many fucking pieces.
那该死的禽兽 他冲进这里
The fucking animal. He come in here, right,
拿着把枪和剃刀 一枪打他脸上
with a fucking gun and a razor, he shot him in the face.
我的伙计们捆住了他 看看他
My lads, they restrained him. Look at him.
他死了 他死了吗
He is dead. Is he dead?
他已经死透了
He is fucking dead!
要把他抓起来吧 当然了
He wants arresting or some thing, right? Surely.
别再这样了 迈克尔 不 你们不能再抢走他了
Not again! Michael! No, you can't take him away again!
把那孩子带过来
Give me the boy.
你们不能把我儿子带走
You can't take my son away!
-把那孩子带过来 -回来
- Give me the boy. - Come back here.
听着 他是因参与火拼被逮捕
Listen, we are arresting him for taking part in a fight...
你个...
Ow, you...!
你♥他♥妈♥的别碰他 放开他
Don't you fucking touch him! Get off him!
什么也别说
Don't say anything.
-汤米会救你出来 -操
- Tommy will get you out. - Fuck!
我会没事...
I'll be all right...
你要知道 就在今晚 汤米·谢尔比已经完了
You should know that, as of this night, Tommy Shelby is finished.
米克 这是汤玛斯·谢尔比 他来看看他的小母马
Mick, this is Thomas Shelby. He's come to check up on his filly.
是的 我听说过他
Yes. I've heard about him.
米奇是全英格兰最好的养马人
Micky is the best horseman in England.
他喜欢浪费钱 我知道
He likes to waste money, I know that.
根据我掌握的线报
According to the reports I've been given
你一个月花2镑买♥♥驱虫粉
you're spending 2 pound a month on worming powder.
怎么 你想要一匹有寄生虫的马吗
What? You want a horse with worms?
马是从水槽中感染寄生虫的
Horses get worms from the water trough.
如果你在水槽里养金鱼 它们会吃掉虫卵
If you put goldfish in them, they eat the worm eggs.
金鱼
Goldfish?
那是吉普赛人的窍门吧
That'll be a Gypsy thing, is it?
不 那是精打细算的窍门
No, it's an accounting thing.
每条金鱼只要1便士
Goldfish cost a penny each.
你也可以在集市上套圈赢回来
Or you can win them at the fair.
你想要的话 我以后连兽医也不找了
If you want, I'll dispense with the vet altogether.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你想过去从事外交行业吗
Did you ever consider a career in diplomacy?
你好你好 你好吗
Hello, hello. How are you, eh?
金鱼 你说真的吗
Goldfish? Seriously?
当然 你们还有很多要学的
Yep. You people have a lot to learn.
他们问我客房♥里要不要炉火
They asked me if I wanted a fire in the guest bedroom.
我说不要
I said no.
今晚只要一盏炉火
Just one fire tonight.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表