剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
Polly's son, Michael.
-很高兴见到你们 -我叫约翰
- Pleased to meet you. - John.
我叫亚瑟 我以前见过你
I'm Arthur. You've already met me.
以前我经常把你从窗户扔出去让约翰接着
I used to throw you out of the window so John could catch you.
我以前会把你放到鞋盒里
I used to put you in a shoebox
然后从清水巷踢下去
and kick you down Watery Lane.
我猜你回来一定很开心吧
I bet you're glad to be back.
我可不记得这些悲惨经历了
I don't remember any of it.
我只记得他们带我走的那天
All I remember is the day they took me away.
你现在回家了 孩子
Well, you're here now, son.
欢迎回到谢尔比家族
Welcome to the Shelby family.
稍后 我们会带你熟悉一下规矩的
Later on, we'll show you the ropes.
是啊 我们会给你详细介绍下的
Yeah, we'll show you what's what.
现在就让他好好休息吧
Let's leave him be for now, eh?
走吧 兄弟们
Come on, boys.
西装挺帅的
Nice suit.
他们似乎挺不错的
They seem nice.
他在这儿呢 低调先生
Here he is - Mr. Inconspicuous.
比利·凯奇下士 很荣幸见到你
Corporal Billy Kitchen. Bloody grand to see you.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我刚刚拆了绷带
I've just come out of bandages myself.
可以自♥由♥活动了 谢谢你来见我 汤米
Ready for active service. Thanks for seeing me here, Tommy.
没事的 比尔 你不需要去排队等着见我们
It's all right, Bill. You don't have to stand in line for us.
我们就是要找像你这样的人 比利
It's men like you we're looking for, Billy.
但首先你得疗好伤才行
But you have to pass the medical first.
谢菲尔德的暴徒袭击了威坎顿的赛马场
Sheffield mob showed up at Wincanton trotting track.
我中了一枪
I took a bullet.
什么时候能拆绷带
When do the bandages come off?
我什么时候想拆就能拆
When I take 'em off.
一周后再拆 不要急
One week. Not before.
不会腐烂的
You'll smell no rot.
也不会生坏疽
There's no gangrene.
好久没见了 比利
It's been a long time. Eh, Billy?
你那些奖章怎么处理了
What did you do with your medals?
扔进切割机处理掉了 跟你一样
Threw them in the cut. Same as you.
以前有你们这些黑乡的人守着左翼
It was never a hardship having you Black Country boys
我们总是很安心
on our left flank.
而你们在我们右翼也干得不错
And you Brummies did all right on our right.
没错
Damn right.
我要让你做队长 比利
I want you to be the head of a brigade, Billy.
从现在开始你就是凯奇队长
It'll be Brigadier Kitchen from now on.
你手下将会有100个人
You'll have 100 men under your command.
现在凯奇家族有人加入我们了
And now we've got a member of the Kitchen family on the payroll,
也许你的表兄弟和亲兄弟们
maybe your cousins and brothers
会让我们的船顺利通过黑乡
will let our boats pass through the Black Country
而不会遭遇拦路抢劫
without being held up and robbed.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
回去吧 比尔
Go home, Bill.
找一些你信得过的人手 把消息散出去
Round up any good men you trust and put the word out.
黑乡和伯明翰的人又重回统一战线了
Black Country boys and Brummie boys are on the same side again.
成大事的日子就要到了
That'll be the bloody day.
今天就是成大事的日子
Well, this is the bloody day.
伦敦 兄弟 那里是我们的目标
London, man. There for the taking.
汤米 我得打个电♥话♥
Tommy, I need to use the telephone.
波莉说你酒吧里有一部
Polly said you had one in the pub.
好的 别打太久 我还要谈生意
All right, be quick. I have business.
先生
Sir.
波莉说这地方是你开的
Polly said you own this place.
她说你生意做得很大
She said you own lots of different businesses.
你叫她波莉还是妈妈
You call her Polly or Mum?
我还不习惯叫她妈妈
I can't get used to calling her Mum yet.
-你要打给谁 -我妈妈 我是说
- Who are you calling? - My mother. I mean...
我知道你说的是谁
I know what you mean.
你要告诉她什么
And what are you going to tell her?
我要告诉她我的下落
I'm going to tell her where I am.
而现在你要告诉她你马上就回家
And now you're going to tell her you're going home.
波莉说我可以多住几天
Polly said I could stay for a few days.
-你想留下 -我才刚到
- You want to stay? - I've only just arrived.
你多大 迈克尔
What age are you, Michael?
17岁
17.
17 也就是说你做不了主 对吧
17. Which means it's not up to you, right?
几周后我就18岁了 我的事自己决定
I'm 18 in a few weeks. I make up my own mind.
你抽烟吗
You smoke?
不抽
No.
喝酒吗
Drink?
你现在就给你妈打电♥话♥
You're going to call your mother
告诉她你会搭下一班火车回家
and tell her you're getting the next train home.
等你到家了
When you get there,
给波莉写封信
you're going to write a letter to Polly
告诉她等你满18岁了会回来把事情处理好
saying when you're 18 you'll come back here and sort things out.
我刚刚说过了
I just told you.
我的事自己决定
I make up my own mind.
你知道我们是干什么的吗 迈克尔
Do you know what we do, Michael?
我们谢尔比家族
We... Shelbys?
是的 我想我知道你们是干什么的
Yes. I think I know what you do.
你很聪明
You've got smart eyes.
但你还年轻 觉得我们干的事都没问题
But you're young, so you think what we do is all right.
问题大得很
It's not all right.
人们会受伤
People get hurt.
立刻打给你母亲 我送你去车站
Now call your mother and I will drive you to the station.
不
No.
在我们村子里 有一个小许愿井
In my village, there's this little wishing well.
它由白砖砌成
It's made of white bricks,
坐落在绿地正中♥央♥
right in the middle of the village green.
人人都称赞它很漂亮
Everybody says how pretty it is.
但我对天发誓
But I swear to God,
如果让我在村子里多待一天
if I spend another day in that village,
我一定会把它炸翻
I'm going to blow it up with dynamite.
或许我的手会被炸掉 就算那样也值
Probably blow my hands off with it but it'd be worth it.
我只想看到那些漂亮的白砖
Just to see all those pretty white bricks
在漂亮的绿地里散落开来
spread all over the pretty village green.
是啊 你是波莉的儿子没错
Yep. You're Polly's son all right.
卡姆登镇
好了小伙子们 该工作了
Right boys, let's go to work.
都动起来
Let's be having it!
别磨蹭
Don't wait!
继续工作
Keep it moving.
快走
Move!
下一个
Next lad!
姓名
Name?
埃比·希斯
Abbey Heath.
-埃比·希斯 职业 -面包师
- Abbey Heath. Profession? - Baker.
很好 填了它然后滚蛋
Good lad, fill it out and fuck off.
下一个
Next lad!
姓名
Name?
巴迪·豪斯
Buddy Halls.
巴迪·豪斯 好的 职业
Buddy Halls. Right, profession?
面包师
Baker.
很好 填了它然后滚蛋
Good lad, fill it out and fuck off.
下一个
Next lad!
姓名
Name?
比利·凯奇
Billy Kitchen.
比利·凯奇 职业
Billy Kitchen. Occupation?
主面包师
Head baker.
填了它
Fill it out.
那个汤米·谢尔比 伙计
That Tommy Shelby, mate.
永远不要给大块头权力 我怎么说的
Never give power to the big man, what did I tell you?
永远不要给大块头权力
Never give power to the big man.
下一个
Next lad!
姓名
Name?
好了小伙子们 你们现在全被登记为
All right, boys, you've now all been enrolled as bakers
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表