剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
You know where to find us.
我好像掉了颗牙
I think I've lost a tooth.
再这么打下去 我牙就掉光了
I'll have none left at this rate!
真是操蛋的度假
Some fucking holiday this is.
对吧 你不吃药没事吗 亚瑟
Yeah? You all right without your fucking medicine, Arthur?
-给 你喝了就好了 -快给我
- Here, this'll fix you. - Give me that!
你呢 小约翰 你怎么样
You, John boy...eh? How are you?
-我该去问你的老婆吗 -饶了我吧
- Or should I ask your fucking wife? - Oh, give over!
不许再聊女人了 听见了吗
No more talk of chickens, do you hear me?
女人是用来操的
Fuck the chickens.
我兜里有50英镑
I've 50 quid in me pocket.
我们去爽一下吧
Let's paint the town, eh?
进来
Come.
-老天 -该死 我以为是贝蒂送茶来了
- Oh, dear God! - Good Lord, I assumed it was Betty with tea.
原谅我 长官 但你的秘书不在
Forgive me, Sir, but your secretary was not at the desk.
是啊 因为她要吃午饭 正常人都需要
No, because she takes lunch - like normal people.
你可以转过去
And you can turn around,
这位女士是职业的模特
this lady is a professional life model.
她靠这个维持生计
She does this for a living.
我还是晚点再来吧 长官
I'm more than happy to come back later, sir.
别别别 过会儿我要去下议院
No, no, no. Later on I'm in the house. Just, erm...
-你可以背对着我们 -抱歉
- keep your back turned, if you must. - I'm sorry.
我猜你还没有接触到
I would guess you haven't
吉普赛人社交圈吧
been exposed to Bohemian society, Major?
我有时候会玩玩牌
Well, I...I...play cards on occasion.
那我猜你也不碰可♥卡♥因♥和异国艳舞吧
You're a stranger to cocaine and exotic dancing, too, I imagine.
我觉得越是明显的恶行 越容易抵♥制♥
I find the more obvious vices the easiest to resist.
那让你屈服的
It's the sneaky little
都是些微小隐晦的恶行吗
obscure ones that bring you to your knees, yes?
什么事情这么紧急 比午餐还重要
So what business is so urgent it trumps lunch?
长官 我们在伯明翰的人手
Well, sir, our man in Birmingham
已经非常出色地通过了第一轮考验
has passed his first test with flying colours.
我真不擅长画脸
Oh, I'm horrible at faces.
所以我觉得我们可以安排他
So I think we can begin to prepare him for
更重要的任务
the bigger task.
-没把握住这表情 太过了 -长官
- Expressions elude me, I think too much. - Sir?
我需要您的授权 继续尽快培养
I need your authority to proceed with all urgency
这名新人 以便安排给他更重大的任务
in preparing the new man for the bigger task.
你说的是那个赌场庄家
You're talking about your bookmaker.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你和他有过过节 为什么选择他
You have a history with this man. Why did you choose him?
给他施加压力 让他办这种事
To apply pressure on a man for this type of work
你必须知道他的弱点
you have to know his weaknesses
而我非常清楚这个人的弱点是什么
and I know this man's weaknesses intimately.
那任务完成以后
And after "Mission accomplished",
我们能相信他不会走漏一点风声吗
do we trust him to keep his mouth shut?
当然不能 长官
Absolutely not, sir.
当他完成了任务
So when he's served his purpose,
他将被历史遗弃
he will be consigned to history
就和他的前辈一模一样
in exactly the same way as his predecessor.
你是指死路吗
You mean at the end of a rope?
在他出生的那一晚起
The end of the rope has been this man's destiny
他的命运就注定是死路
since the night he was born.
你来早了
You're early.
闭眼 莉兹
Shut your eyes, Lizzie.
什么
What?
闭眼 快点 把眼睛闭上
Shut your eyes. Go on, shut your eyes.
很好
Good.
跟我走
Now, come with me.
不行 不许睁眼
No, shut your eyes!
-这边 -你在干什么 汤姆
- This way. - What are you doing, Tom?
坐在这里 对
You've got to sit down here. Right...
坐下 好了
Sit down. Now, OK...
-打字 -为什么
- Type this. - Why?
莉兹 打字
Lizzie, type this.
"如果..." 把烟放下
"If wi..." Put your cigarette down.
好的 "如果冬天来了
Right. "If winter comes..."
"春天还会远吗"
"Then can spring be far behind?"
为什么啊 你说的是"春天"吗
Why?! Did you say spring?
莉兹 冬天之后是什么季节
Lizzie, what comes after winter?
我们来看看
Let's see.
这是个问句 问号♥呢
That's a question. Where's the question mark?
把问号♥打上去
Put in the question mark.
现在打这句
Now type this.
"扩大业务规模 招聘秘书"
"Wanted - secretary for expanding business."
慢点
Slow down!
须能速写和打字
"Must be able to take dictation and touch-type."
一周5天
"Five days a week.
月薪8磅4先令
"Eight pounds and four shillings a month.
必须能够立即到岗"
"Must be able to start immediately."
你当真吗
Are you serious?
一切都要开始了 莉兹
Things are starting to happen, Lizzie.
我需要一个跟我们不同的人
I need someone who can look the other way sometimes.
而你也可以停下其他的工作 莉兹
And you can stop the other work too, Lizzie.
这次全都不用干了
All of it this time.
没有例外
No exceptions.
周一早上8点 到楼上的办公室报道
Eight o'clock, Monday morning, the upstairs office.
不要迟到
Don't be late.
纽马克特是有利可图的
Newmarket was profitable.
亚瑟告诉我你是如何留口信的了
Arthur told me how you left your message.
我问他药在哪儿
And when I asked him where his medicine was,
他说你把它给倒了
he said you poured it away.
我所倒掉的是鸦♥片♥和镇定剂
All I poured away was opium and bromide.
伦敦的规矩就是这样的 是吗
Oh, that's how it works in London, isn't it?
每个老板身边都有条疯狗
Every boss has to have a mad dog at his side.
一个让你无法预料的人 一个疯子
Somebody who can't be predicted, somebody mad in the head.
但汤玛斯·谢尔比用的是自己的哥哥
But Thomas Shelby uses his own brother.
-别他妈跟我吵架 -必须有人如此
- Stop fucking fighting me! - Somebody has to.
这是1小时前收到的
That arrived an hour ago.
上面没有署名 但是来自卡姆登镇
There's no name on it but it comes from Camden Town.
我本来打算把它烧了
I was going to burn it.
我真该烧了它
I should have.
干得漂亮 汤米 你已经选择了立场
Well done, Tommy, you've picked a side.
现在你要和萨比利作战了
Now you're at war with Sabini.
艾达 你要过来喝一杯吗
Ada, are you coming for a drink?
不了 楼上的女人正帮忙照看卡尔
No, the woman upstairs is looking after Karl.
如果我回去晚了 她会抓狂的
She goes mad if I'm late!
你是艾达·谢尔比
Ada Shelby?
不是
No.
你哥哥坏了规矩
Your brother broke the rules.
我没什么该死的哥哥
I don't have a fucking brother.
我朋友和我现在正需要来个女人陪陪
Me and my friends here need a bit of female company.
-让我们去兜兜风吧 -不要
- Let's go for a drive. - No!
-抓住她 伙计们 -躲开
- Hold her steady, boys. - Get off!
抓住他
Fucking hold him!
汤米·谢尔比 你去我的酒吧时我刚好不在
Tommy Shelby, I missed you at my club.
我当时在赛马♥会♥
I was at the races.
萨比利
Sabini.
不许叫我的名字
Don't say my name.
老天
Jesus!
弗兰克 让他把我名字从嘴里吐出来
Franco, take my name out of his mouth.
你把钳子伸进去 挖挖看有没有金牙
While you're in there, do a bit of digging for gold.
用来付汽油费
Pay for the petrol.
看看我是多么了解你
You see how much I know about you?
我甚至知道你这张狗嘴里有什么
I even know what's in your fucking mouth.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
看着我
Look at me.
你选择和犹太人交好
You take up with the Jews.
是啊 你以为伦敦的规矩就是这样的吧
Yeah, you think that's what London's all about.
你可以直接过来选择一个盟友
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表