剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
面包是吗
Bread?
好吧
All right.
你想喝什么 黑的还是白的
What would you like, brown or white?
试试黑的吧
Try the brown.
黑的 好啊
Brown, right.
不错嘛
Not bad...
"不错"吗
"Not bad," Eh?
"不错"
"Not bad."
那玩意儿简直糟糕极了
It's fucking awful, that stuff.
黑的是给工人们喝的
The fucking brown stuff is for the workers.
白的 才是给老板喝的
The white stuff, now that is for the bosses.
过来看看
Come look.
我听说了一些对于你们伯明翰人的
I've heard very bad, bad, bad things
非常糟糕 恶劣的评价
about you Birmingham people.
你是吉普赛人 对吧
You're Gypsies, right?
所以你是住在帐篷里还是有篷马车里
So what, do you live in a fucking tent or a caravan?
我是过来和你谈正事的 所罗门斯先生
I came here to discuss business with you, Mr Solomons.
朗姆酒是用来逗乐和行欢的 对吧
Rum's for fun and fucking, innit?
但是 威士忌
So, whisky, now that...
那才是用来谈正事的
That is for business.
我们先谈谈吧
Let's talk first, eh?
随你的便
Suit yourself.
听说你的命被一个警♥察♥给救了
They say you had your life saved by a policeman.
我收买♥♥了一些警♥察♥
I have policemen on my payroll.
我不喜欢警♥察♥ 因为他们是不值得信任的
I don't like policemen because policemen, they can't be trusted.
萨比利长♥期♥利用警♥察♥做事
Mr Sabini uses policeman all the time.
所以他才能在伦敦的混战中胜出
That's why he's winning the war in London
而你正在逐渐失守
and you are losing it.
伦敦抢夺战还没完呢 兄弟
A war ain't over until it's over, mate.
你当年上过战场吗
You were in the war?
我曾经在一个意大利人身上留下了我的私人印记
I once carried out my own personal form of stigmata on an Italian.
我把他的脸抵着战壕
I pushed his face up against the trench
把一根6英寸的钉子对准他的鼻子
and shoved a six-inch nail up his fucking nose
然后用一块沟槽板一下子钉到底
and I hammered it home with a duck board.
那简直太了不起了 兄弟
It was fucking biblical, mate.
所以不要跑进来坐在我的椅子上 告诉我
So don't come in here and sit there in my chair and tell me
我要败给一个傻♥逼♥意大利人了
that I'm losing my war to a fucking wop.
那场战争是很久前的事了
That war was a long time ago.
你得更现实一点
You need to be more realistic.
"现实" 是吗
"Realistic", yeah?
现实
Realistic?
如果你不是快要败了
Well, if you weren't losing the war,
你也不会给我发电报的
then you wouldn't have sent me the telegram.
是吗 你忘了你发过的电报了吧
Really? You forget your fucking telegram.
你的电报上只写了"你好"
The telegram just said, "Hello."
真简单 你想告诉我些什么
Very simple, you want to sell me something.
是什么
What?
-我们联手吧 -滚蛋
- We join forces. - Fuck off.
不行
No!
绝对不行
Categorical.
真♥他♥妈♥荒谬
Fucking ridiculous.
所罗门斯先生
Mr Solomons.
你的酿酒厂带来的收益只占你总收入的1/10
Your distillery provides one-tenth of your income.
收取的保护费也占1/10
Protection is another 10%.
剩余的收入 都来自赛马场
And the rest you make from the race tracks.
我知道你喜欢在抽屉里藏把枪
I know you keep a gun in the drawer.
我知道你就藏在威士忌酒瓶之间
I know you keep it beside the whiskey.
我知道顺你者昌 逆你者亡
I know you offer a deal or death.
我知道我的提议让你很愤怒
I know what I'm saying makes you angry.
但我是在给你提出一个解决办法
But I am offering you a solution.
萨比利先生正把赛马赌注人从你的场子上赶走
You see, Mr Sabini is running all your bookies off your courses.
并且他在关停那些销♥售♥你的朗姆酒的营业场所
And he is closing down the premises that take your rum.
人们已经对你的保护失去信任了
And people don't trust your protection anymore.
你是那个开枪打死比利·肯波莉的人 对吧
You're the bloke who shot Billy Kimber, right?
你确实枪杀了他 就是你没错
You did, you fucking shot him. That's you.
你背叛了他 兄弟
You fucking betrayed him, mate.
所以 我如果现在把我大脑中
So it'd be entirely appropriate to do what
处置你的想法付诸实施 也是完全合理的
I am thinking in my head to you right now.
我可以提供给你100个精壮的兄弟 都有武器
I can offer you 100 good men. All with weapons.
以及跟警方之间崭新的关系
And a new relationship with the police.
情报
Intelligence.
情报是很宝贵的东西 对吧 朋友
Intelligence is a very valuable thing, innit, my friend?
而且通常都来得太晚
And usually it comes far too fucking late.
假设我已经一枪打爆了你的头
Let's say I shot you already, right, in the fucking face.
子弹穿过骨头 又从骨头穿出
And the bullet goes bone, mush, bone,
钻进你身后的橱柜
cabinet over there.
那可真遗憾 不是吗
Which is a shame, innit,
因为那个橱柜被子弹打穿 我只能扔掉了
cos that cabinet's fucked now and I got to get shot of it.
所以我会像接下来这么做
So, what I'd do is this...
其实很简单的 兄弟
It's fucking simple, mate.
我直接把那个橱柜劈成两半
I cut that cabinet in half, don't I?
真的 我直接...我...
I do I just literally... I cut...
我直接把那个橱柜砍成两半 兄弟
I cut the cabinet literally in half, mate.
然后我把其中一半的橱柜
And I take one half of the cabinet, all right,
放进一个桶里 然后把另一半的橱柜
and put it into a barrel and I take the other half of the cabinet
和那些碎片残渣什么的 放进另一个桶里
in all its pieces and I put that into another barrel, right?
然后我把这个桶送去缅♥甸♥的曼德勒
And I send this barrel off to Mandalay.
另外一个桶送去别的什么地方
And the other barrel off to somewhere like...
我觉得比如...
I don't know...
非洲的廷巴克图
Timbuktu.
-你去过那里吗 -没有
- You ever been? - No.
没有吗
No?
你想去吗
Would you like to go?
不想
No.
其实 我一直以为
You know, I always thought
你的鼻子上会套个招摇的金色鼻环呢
that you'd have a great, big, fucking gold ring in your nose.
不好意思 请继续
I'm sorry, go on.
跟我说说你的计划吧
Tell us your plan.
艾达
Ada.
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么找到我的
How the fuck did you find me?
怎么 你偷看了波莉的信吗
What, are you reading Polly's letters?
波莉主动把那信给我看的
Polly showed me the letter.
听着 你以为你换了住处就安全了
Look, you think you're safe because you moved flat,
其实根本不安全
but you're not.
波莉也跟我一样的想法
Polly thinks the same.
你们要到什么时候才能明白啊
When will you understand?
我希望你们都退出我的生活
I just want you all out of my life.
艾达 看看我们
Ada, look at us, eh?
那种事会再次发生的
And it'll happen again.
是啊 下次我就准备好了
Yeah, well, next time I'll be ready.
实际上 我还真希望他们再来呢
In fact, I want them to try again
-我到时就打爆他们 -把枪收起来
- cos I'll shoot their balls off! - Ada, put the fucking gun away.
离我远点 我上班要迟到了
Get away from me, I'm late for work.
好吧 行 行
All right, fine. Fine.
收下这个吧 拿着
Just take this. Take it.
你现在住的地方
Where you're living now
恰好在萨比利势力范围的边缘
is right on the edge of Sabini's territory
那里的警♥察♥都是为他效力的
and all the coppers round there work for him.
我现在有大批资金涌入
I've got a lot of money coming in
但我不能存入银行
that I can't put through the banks.
我的会计说 最好的办法就是用现金购置产业
My accountant says the best thing is to buy property for cash
然后放在家庭成员的名下
and put it in the name of a family member.
房♥子 一整栋房♥子吗
A house? A whole house?
都是你的了
It's all yours.
4层楼 8个卧室 有厨房♥ 碗碟储藏室
Four storeys, eight bedrooms, kitchen, scullery...
以及专门的仆人房♥ 前提是你的良心允许你请仆人
Rooms for a maid, if your political conscience will allow.
至少去看看吧
At least go and have a look, eh?
码头工人♥大♥罢♥工♥
把他们统统枪毙算了
Shoot the fucking lot of them.
萨比利先生 警方的人来了
Mr Sabini? The police are here.
让他们先把脚擦干净
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表