剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
You'll miss your train.
我亲爱的猎狗们
My beloved greyhounds...
仔细看好今天的兔子
.. behold today's rabbit.
我一给你们信♥号♥♥
When I give you the signal,
你们就把那家伙送上西天
I want you to send that man to his maker.
我之所以选择你们
I decided to use you men,
是因为我不相信他们
because I couldn't trust the hearts and the livers
派给我当刑♥警♥的那帮英格兰娘娘腔
of the English pansies and posies they've given me as operatives.
现在
Now...
你们的目标人物是有一定能耐的
this is a man of some capability...
但我不希望你们有任何借口 也绝不允许失败
but I expect no excuses and no failures.
阿尔斯特志愿军的红色右手[复仇之手]
The Red Right Hand of the Ulster Volunteer Force
不会让您失望的 坎贝尔先生
will not let you down, Mr Campbell.
红色右手
The Red Right Hand.
祝你们好运 先生们
Good luck, gentlemen.
先生们 今天我们不能胡来
Gentlemen, today we are not fucking about.
我希望你们都听从指令
I hope you've all obeyed instructions
带好上了膛的枪
and brought loaded firearms with you.
-带了 -非常好
- Yes. - Very good.
你们也知道现在要是在赛马场上被抓到
You all know that if you are lifted on a race track these days
携带装有弹♥药♥的武器 就得蹲20年大牢
with a loaded weapon, you get 20 years.
但没关系 今天你们不会被抓的
That's all right. Today, you won't get lifted.
因为今天那里不会有警♥察♥抓你们
Because today, there'll be no coppers around to lift you.
在3点钟的时候
At exactly three o'clock,
赛马主观众席会出状况
there will be an incident in the owner's enclosure.
赛场上的警♥察♥就会被调开 所有都会
And all the coppers on the track will be diverted. All of them.
他们会去找人
They'll be looking for someone.
-所以你们就可以自♥由♥行动了 -警♥察♥找谁
- So, you'll be free to operate at will. - Looking for who?
找我 他们会找我
Me. They'll be looking for me.
等警♥察♥忙着找我的时候
Now, while the coppers are busy with me,
你们就去搅乱萨比利的赛马场
you will make your move on Sabini's pitches.
缴他的钱 撕他的许可证
You confiscate his takings, you destroy his licences
干活儿的时候带上家伙
and you do it at gunpoint.
一般他都有警♥察♥保护 所以他们没武器
He usually has police protection, so they won't be armed.
我们应该在不开枪的情况下
We should aim to complete the take over
完成接管 明白了吗
without a shot being fired. Understood?
记住 毁掉许可证比抢钱重要
And remember, the licences are more important than the takings.
好了 游戏开始前
All right. Before the fun begins,
你们可以每人在"小假名"身上押10先令
you can all lay ten bob on Nom De Guerre.
我听说它会赢
I hear she's going to win.
干活儿之前只许喝啤酒 小子们
Only beer beforehand, boys.
之后有大把的时间让你们喝朗姆和威士忌
There'll be plenty of time for rum and whisky after.
记住了
And remember,
3点前不要行动 等到警♥察♥走后再动手
do not make a move until three, when the coppers leave.
-就这么多要说的 -感觉不错 约翰
- That is all. - Feeling lucky, John.
一个小问题 你要怎么做
Incidents... What are you going to do
才能调开德比赛马♥会♥所有的警♥察♥
that's going to make every copper at the Derby look the other way?
相信我 兄弟
Trust me, brother!
这边这边 准备好了吗 小子们
Over here. Over here. Are you ready, boys?
它出笼子的时候马蹄跌丢了一个
She threw a shoe coming out of the box.
它看起来不错
She looks in fine shape.
你好 你好啊
Hello, hello, hello.
-需要担心吗 -不需要
- Should I be worried? - You should not.
去喝点吧 享受一下
Go and drink. Enjoy the day.
我会在赛后去找你的
I'll come and find you when the race is done.
真好看 是你的吗
That's nice, is that yours?
我妈妈穿它参加了1♥8♥9♥5年的德比赛马♥会♥
My mother wore it to the Derby in 1♥8♥9♥5.
她还见到了维多利亚女王
She was presented to Queen Victoria.
比赛结束 我就在车里换上它
After the race, I'll change in the horse box
上去找你和那些花♥花♥公♥子♥们
and then come and join you up there with the toffs.
你觉得行吗
What do you say?
你不希望我去找你
You don't want me to join you.
没事 我就待在这儿和泥土为伴好了
It's fine. I'll stay down here in the mud.
不管今天发生什么
Whatever happens today,
都没事
it was good.
你是说不论输赢吗
You mean win or lose?
是 不论输赢
Yeah. Win or lose.
其实我从不看比赛 受不了那种紧张场面
You know I never watch the race. I can't stand it.
我总喜欢躲在一个黑暗安静的角落
I always like to find somewhere dark and quiet...
汤米
Tommy?
如果在上面找不到我
If you can't find me up there,
我稍后会去找你
I'll come and find you later.
什么意思
What do you mean?
无论发生什么事 梅 我都无悔
Whatever happens, May, no regrets.
无怨无悔
No regrets.
我会来找你的
And I will find you.
好
Right.
记住我的话
Remember that.
拜
Bye.
压在"小假名"身上
Put this on Nom De Guerre.
他来了
There he is...
狗♥杂♥种♥们
Fucking meatball bollocks.
好了 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我要跟你谈谈
I have to talk to you....
格蕾丝 你怎么来了
Grace. What are you doing here?
我必须和你谈谈
I have to talk to you.
格蕾丝 现在不行
Grace... this is not a good time.
跟我来 借过
This way. Excuse us.
不管是什么事 格蕾丝 以后再说
Whatever it is, Grace, it'll have to wait.
不能等 有问题的人不是我
It can't wait. It wasn't me who was at fault.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
孩子是你的
The baby's yours.
但他会认为 让你丈夫相信是他的
But he'll believe... make your husband believe that it's his.
你希望我这么做吗
Is that what you want me to do?
格蕾丝 我现在真的有事
Grace, I seriously have things to do.
-你这次甚至都不打算掷硬币决定了吗 -格蕾丝
- It's not even worth the toss of a coin this time. - Grace.
我现在有事要做 等到...
I have things to do. When they are...
等这事完了 我会做出决定
When they are done, I will decide.
-那又是什么时候 -等比赛结束
- And when will that be? - After the race.
比赛结束 非要等到该死的比赛之后吗 汤米
After the race? After the fucking race, Tommy?
等比赛结束 我会做出决定
When the race is over, I will decide what to do.
-到底该怎么办 好吗 -但是汤米
- What to fucking do. All right? - But, Tommy...
我没告诉他是对的
I was right not to tell him.
我本可以打个电♥话♥去骗他的 但我没有
I could have phoned him and lied, but I didn't.
快告诉我 我没有打电♥话♥撒谎是对的
Just tell me I was right not to phone and lie.
同意我的做法 汤米
Agree with that, Tommy.
对 对 格蕾丝
Yes. Yes, Grace.
因为问题在于
Because the thing is...
我爱的是你不是他
I love you, not him.
那确实是个问题
That is a thing.
-孩子 汤玛斯 -是啊
- A baby, Thomas. - Yes.
去看你的赛马吧
Go to your race.
-你会待在哪儿 -我等你
- Where will you be? - I'll be waiting.
我在下注的地方等你
I'll wait where they lay their bets.
让我发现了一只迷途羔羊啊
Found a lost sheep.
过来 莉兹
Come on, Lizzie.
-你觉得怎么样 -什么怎么样
- What do you think? - About what?
-这件衣服 -再解两个扣子 走吧
- About the dress? - Undo two buttons. Come on!
汤米 我从来没想过能见识到这些
Oh, Tommy, I never thought I'd see the like of this.
但我知道我是来干活儿的
But I do know that I'm here to work.
-所以你看我都没喝酒 -给
- So you may have noticed I haven't taken a drink. - Here.
喝一杯 你会需要的
Take this. You might need it.
你今天让我来干什么活儿 汤米
What's the work you want me to do here today, Tommy?
做什么会议记录吗
Taking notes on a meeting?
不是 莉兹 你不是来做记录的
No, Lizzie. You're not here to take notes.
看来我的速记技能用不上了
My shorthand won't be required.
莉兹
Lizzie...
这里有个人
there's a man here,
我需要他离开人群
and I need him to be separated
被带去个僻静的地方
from the crowd and taken to a quiet place.
僻静的地方
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表