剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
You know, I still don't know
你要给你的马取个什么名字呢
what you're going to call your horse.
它的名字就叫做"格蕾丝的秘密"
The horse will be called Grace's Secret.
格蕾丝的秘密
Grace's Secret.
我跟他说他绝对不能做这份工作
I told him he definitely can't take the job.
他说好吧 那我就搬去伦敦
He said "All right, I'll move to London, then."
我说我才不受威胁 不行就是不行
I said, "I won't give in to blackmail. No is no."
那就这样吧
That settles it, then.
我会把工作给另一个候选人
I'll give the job to the other candidate.
反正他本来就更合适
He's much better qualified anyway.
迈克尔曾在伦敦城市行业协会干过6个月
Michael did City And Guilds - six months.
但他不了解赛马 波莉
But he doesn't know racing, Poll.
他了解马 但他不了解赛马
He knows horses, but he doesn't know racing.
另一个孩子就了解赛马
This other boy, he knows racing.
他很不错 学东西也很快
He's good. He's a fast learner.
如果迈克尔真的走了怎么办
What if Michael really leaves?
你只能放手让他走了 波莉
You just got to let him go, Poll.
他会在伦敦找份工作
He'll get a job in an office in London.
我相信他会写信给你
I'm sure he'll write to you.
他长篇大论了一番
He made a big speech
要帮你建立起正当的生意什么的
about wanting to help you build up a respectable business.
他很像他父亲 总是能轻易让我落泪
Oh, he's like his dad, he could make me cry.
有火车可以直接到伦敦
There are trains to London.
所以我就让他这么走吗
So I just let him leave?
他可以一个月回来一次
Every month or so he'd be back...
除非他迷恋上某个女孩
unless of course he meets a girl.
然后 谁知道呢
Then, who knows?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你希望他做这份工作
You want him to do this job.
波莉 我完全支持你的想法
Polly, I want what you want.
你不是说还有个更合适的候选人吗
What about this other more qualified candidate?
我说谎了 其实没有
Well, I lied, there isn't one.
你要付他多少钱
How much are you paying?
-就按广♥告♥上登的付 -想的美
- The advertised rate. - Like hell.
-3先令 -想的美
- Three bob. - Like hell.
-3.6先令 -4先令
- Three and six. - Four.
那就4先令吧
Four it is.
-我爱他 汤姆 -我知道
- I love him, Tom. - I know.
所以我不会让他接触旧生意
That's why I'll keep him away from the old business,
他只负责新生意 同意吗
put him charge of the new. Agreed?
同意
Agreed.
芬恩 你有两个选择 两个都是麦芽啤酒
Well, Finn, you've got two choices - mild or mild.
-那就麦芽啤酒吧 -给
- Mild. - There you go.
他来啦 瞧瞧
Here he is, look.
生日快乐 迈克尔
Happy birthday, Michael.
18岁 从今天起你是个男子汉了
18 years old. You're a man today.
给他一杯酒 约翰小子
Give him a drink, John Boy.
-给 小子 -喝完之后
- There you go, lad. - And after that,
今晚我们再给你找个妞
we'll go to find you a lady of the night.
亚瑟
Arthur!
迈克尔
Michael.
是什么
What's that?
这样你上班就不会迟到了
So you're never late for work.
欢迎加入家族生意 迈克尔
Welcome to the business, Michael.
-欢迎加入 -谢谢
- Welcome to the business. - Thank you.
好了 把他灌倒 你过来
Right, come on, let's get him drunk. Come here, you.
上威士忌
All right, whisky.
不许喝威士忌 他明天要上班
No whisky, he's at work tomorrow.
给他淡黑啤就好
Give him only dark mild.
-干杯 -干杯
- A toast. - Toast.
-敬迈克尔 -敬迈克尔
- To Michael. - To Michael.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-什么情况 就我们吗 -就我们
- What is it? Just us? - Just us.
这是在庆祝什么吗
Are we celebrating?
尝尝这个
Just taste this.
你觉得如何 亚瑟
What do you think, Arthur?
不错 是好货色 很好
Yeah, it's good. Good stuff, really nice.
但对加里森酒吧来说太高档了点
Too good for the Garrison.
我觉得可以卖♥♥给伊甸园俱乐部的有钱人
I suppose we could shift it to the toffs at the Eden Club.
为什么 这是什么
Why? What is it?
那是出口货物的一部分
That is part of an export drive.
我们目前在卡姆登镇有一间安全仓库
We now have a secure warehouse in Camden Town
以及通往白杨码头的安全通道
and secure passage to the Poplar Docks.
所以 周一早晨
So, on Monday morning,
我们的首批出口商品将发货
we'll be sending out our first export crate.
一箱莱利牌汽车零部件
A crate of Riley car spares...
运往新斯科舍省的哈利法克斯
bound for Halifax, Nova Scotia.
那里颁布了禁酒令
Where there's prohibition.
那里颁布了禁酒令
Where there is prohibition.
整个加拿大和美国
All over Canada and America,
人们被迫在自家的浴缸里酿酒
people are making their own booze in bathtubs.
但在纽约 多伦多和波士顿的富人
But rich people in New York, in Toronto and Boston
依然在斥巨资买♥♥好酒
are still paying a lot of money for the real stuff.
所以周一 谢尔比有限公♥司♥的首只货箱
So, on Monday, the first Shelby company crate
将装载1000只莱利牌汽化器
will contain a thousand Riley carburettors.
但藏在包装里的是500瓶
But hidden in the packing will be 500 bottles
最优质的苏格兰单一麦芽威士忌
of the finest quality single malt Scotch whisky.
而我们 谢尔比公♥司♥
And we, Shelby's, have a licence
持有由首相本人批准的许可证
granted by the Minister Of The Empire himself,
所以他们不会搜查我们的货箱
which means our crates won't be searched.
而且波莉 所有威士忌会在码头打包好
And, Polly, all of the whisky will be packed at the docks,
所以迈克尔只管账 不会被牵连
so Michael can do the books without being involved.
正如我这一年以来一直在说的
Like I've been telling you all for a year now...
汽车才是未来
motor cars are the future.
你最近过得怎么样 汤姆
So, how is your life then, Tom?
越来越好 约翰尼 越来越好
On the up, Johnny, on the up.
但是说真的 汤姆 到底怎么样
But, Tom, really, come on, how is it?
你到现在还不结婚 我都看不下去了
You know I hate to see you not even married yet.
我有个漂亮表妹 她会让你生不如死的
I have a fine looking cousin, she'll make your life hell.
你值得拥有她
You deserve her!
我们很久没有办一场体面的旧式婚礼了
We haven't had a good old wedding in a long time.
你开箱看过没有 约翰尼
Have you had a look inside these boxes, then, Johnny?
我要看汽车零部件干什么 汤米
What do I want to look at car parts, Tommy,
我连汽车都没有
when I haven't even got a car?
信任家人是件好事 不是吗
Faith in family's a fine thing, eh?
要我甚至都不清点数量了
And I wouldn't even be counting.
25箱变成了24箱 那就24吧
25 becomes 24, then 24 it is.
你知道我对数字不敏感 汤姆
Oh, you know I'm no good with numbers, Tom.
要是24变成了23
And if 24 ever became 23...
那就是交了税了
then that'd be tax.
我们是不交税的
We don't pay tax.
是的 汤姆
No, Tom.
好兄弟
Good man.
我加装了一道铁门
I put an iron door on,
并且在窗户和天窗上装了铁栅栏
and we've put iron bars on the windows and across the skylights.
-很好 -你打算放什么东西 汤米
- Good. - So what will you be keeping in here, Tommy?
诱惑 比利 放诱惑
Temptation, Billy. Temptation.
早上好 亚瑟 我只是路过
Morning, Arthur. I was just passing.
我觉得我陷入爱情了
I think I'm in fucking love.
上酒
Drink!
她都不知道看哪儿好
She don't know where to look.
喝威士忌吗 汤米
Whisky, Tommy?
不了 过会儿要开长途
No, I've got a long drive ahead.
你要回家吗
You off home?
终于要回去了
Eventually.
敬伯明翰
To Birmingham.
这是什么
What's this?
橄榄
Olives.
是的 挺杂的
Yes, it's miscellaneous.
有...橄榄
It's, erm, olives.
糖棒 还有点洋葱什么的
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表