剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
I told you, I fucking told you, this city's gone mad.
姑娘们都自己出来玩了
Girls go out on their own now.
来两品脱的淡黑啤
Two pints of dark mild, please.
滚蛋 我们是剃刀党的
Fuck that. We're Peaky boys.
来两杯威士忌
Two whiskies.
你一旦习惯 就停不下来了
You get used to it, then you can't stop.
我不和黑人一起喝酒
I don't drink with blacks.
闹事的狗逼来了
Here we fucking go.
帕迪 他们没问题
Paddy, they're OK.
遇到我 就有问题了
Not with me, they're not.
我不会和黑人一起在酒吧喝酒的
I don't drink in pubs with blacks.
那请你离开
So leave.
听着 我爸是附近的一位牧师
Look, my dad is the preacher round here.
他认识大人物 不信你去问
He has connections, ask anybody.
我他妈才不屌♥他是谁
I couldn't give a fuck who he is.
我叫你就此罢手 帕迪
I'm telling you to leave it, Paddy.
我要求这个黑鬼滚出这里
And I'm telling this darkie to get out of here.
其实 该滚蛋的人是你
You know something? Fuck off.
没事的 艾萨 算了吧
It's all right, Isaiah, come on, leave it.
-我们去我表哥的酒吧 -我就喜欢这里
- We'll go to my cousin's pub. - I like it here.
你个狗♥日♥的♥黑鬼
You fucking nigger.
帕迪
Paddy!
那个白人孩子是剃刀党的
The white kid's a Peaky Blinder!
他是波莉·谢尔比的儿子
He's Polly Shelby's son!
他是波莉·谢尔比的儿子 你♥他♥妈♥是找死吗
He's Polly Shelby's son! Are you fucking suicidal?!
先生
Sir...
先生 对不起 我刚刚不知道
Sir, I'm sorry, I didn't know.
滚出去
Get out!
滚出这个酒吧
Get out the fucking pub.
我刚刚真不知道
I really didn't know.
操啊 快走 快走
Fuck, let's go. Let's go!
我们刚刚点了些酒
We ordered some drinks
我们现在就要喝
and we're going to drink them.
他的脸 你看清他的傻♥逼♥脸了吗
His face, man. Did you see his fucking face?
你挥拳跟袋鼠一样
You punch like a fucking kangaroo.
我曾在马戏团看见过真袋鼠 你挥拳就像那样
I seen one once in a circus, you punch like that.
好吧 随便 我他妈要好好喝一杯
All right, anyway, I need a fucking drink.
-你请客 -我请客吗 你今天才领薪水呢
- It's on you. - It's on me? You just got paid.
是啊 你发的
Yeah, from you.
操♥他♥妈♥逼的 人真多 不是吗
Fucking hell, it's packed in here, isn't it?
就那么简单吗
So it's as easy as that?
就那么简单 小约翰
Easy as that, John boy.
伦敦 你肯定感到难以置信
London, you wouldn't believe it.
芬恩 把耳朵捂上
Finn, stick your head in a bucket.
不要
No.
那些女人 小约翰 水灵灵的女人
The women, John boy, the women...
我找了一个 是个跳舞的
I've got this one, she's a dancer, right?
她的身体可以...
She can do things with her...
如果芬恩能滚蛋的话 我可以解释得清楚一点
If Finn would just piss off I'd explain a little bit better.
如果伦敦真那么好 你们还在这里干什么
Well, if it's so good, why are you here?
说得有理
A decent point.
伦敦人就是不明白这一点
The cockney's can't get that right.
他想我们了 就是这么回事
He misses us, Finn, that's what it is.
都来了啊 瞧瞧 少年剃刀党
Here they are, look, junior Peaky boys.
你这是怎么了 跟人打架了吗
What's happened to you? You been scrapping?
在玛奎斯酒吧遇到一个傻♥逼♥
Some idiots at the Marquis of Lorne.
试图阻止我和艾萨喝酒 但是都摆平了
Tried to stop me and Isaiah from drinking, but it's all right.
我们把他们打退了
We fought them off.
亚瑟 我们必须摆出我们的地位 我们做到了
Arthur, we had to stand our ground and we did.
玛奎斯酒吧 你♥爸♥在哪儿
The Marquis, eh? Where's your dad?
-在布道 -好吧
- Preaching. - Right.
别从我的钱包里偷钱 芬恩
Don't nick any of me chips, Finn!
-你们要去哪儿 -我们很快回来
- Where are you going? - We won't be long.
他们是要去哪儿
Where are they going?
玛奎斯酒吧
The Marquis of Lorne.
真遗憾
Shame.
那可是家不错的酒吧
It was a nice pub.
那个杂种肯定被砍了
Bet the big bastard got cut.
你们不必为我那么做的
You didn't have to do that for me.
我们不是为你才那么做的 迈克尔
We didn't do it for you, Michael.
我们是为公♥司♥的名声而做的
We did it for the good name of the company.
记住 这一切并没有发生过
None of this happened, all right?
走吧 我们去喝酒吧
Come on, let's go and get that drink.
日期已定
The date has been set.
从今天算起 三周后
Three weeks from today.
你去他家检查过了吗
You checked out his house?
到处都是警♥察♥
There's coppers all over it.
你会解决掉他们吗
You'll take care of them?
不 那会引起怀疑的
No. That would arouse suspicion.
你得自己解决掉他们
You'll have to deal with them yourself.
如果有警♥察♥在过程中被杀死呢
And if a copper gets killed?
我已经向你保证过了 你不需要承担后果
There will be no consequences for you, I have given you my word.
我知道你的保证一文不值
Which I know to be worthless.
所以 我已经做了一些安排
That is why I have been settling my affairs
以防我真的死亡
in the event of my death.
然后做临终忏悔吗
And making your peace with God, perhaps?
祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
我已经和我信任的人商量好了
I have made arrangements with men I trust.
如果我不幸死亡
If I should die,
你也得跟着死
then you will die...
记住这一点
.. know that.
接瑞兹旅馆
Ritz Hotel.
伦敦 皮卡迪利街
London, Piccadilly.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
-谁打来的 -电♥话♥断掉了
- Who was that? - Call got cut.
我看伦敦的电♥话♥线路也不怎么样嘛
I guess the telephone lines in England are not so good, huh?
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表