剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
Sticks, you know, with little bits of fucking onion and things.
就是这些
That's what that is.
我们卖♥♥橄榄赚了600镑啊
We've taken 600 pounds on olives.
没错 还有一些洋葱
Yeah, with little bits of onion.
我跟你说过了 亚瑟
I told you, Arthur...
让毒贩去卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥ 我们抽成
.. the dealers sell the cocaine, we take a cut.
我们不直接售卖♥♥
We don't sell direct.
内政大臣正在整治这事
The Home Secretary's cracking down
我不希望因为这个
and I don't want this...
搞砸其它一切 你明白吗
to fuck up everything else, you understand?
我明白
I understand.
600镑里 光是你一个人就贡献了多少
How much of that 600 came out of your pocket?
我控制得住
It's under control.
我把你安排在这儿是因为大家都怕你 亚瑟
I put you down here cos people are scared of you, Arthur.
但如果你不振作起来 下回就派约翰去伦敦
But if you don't straighten up, it'll be John's turn in London.
没必要
No need.
我可以应付得了
I can handle it.
控制得住吗
It's under control?
控制得住
It's under control.
真♥他♥妈♥是可观的利润 不是吗
Fucking tidy profit, though, eh?
美好的未来正在展开 汤姆
It's happening, Tom.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
振作起来 士兵
Straighten up, soldier.
遵命 军士长
Yes, sir, Sergeant Major.
你有什么事
What's your business?
抱歉 我 我迷路了
Sorry, I'm, er, I'm lost here.
-你不能停在这儿 请离开 -好的
- Yeah, well, you can't stop here. Move on. - All right.
23秒
23 seconds.
没事的 艾达 肯定是安德鲁来找我
It's all right, Ada, it'll be Andrew for me.
-你好 -我找艾达
- Hello. - I'm looking for Ada.
你是谁
Who are you?
艾达
Ada.
我问你话呢
I asked you a question.
没事的 詹姆斯
It's all right, James.
他是我哥哥
This is my brother.
他是谁
Who's he?
他租了间房♥
He rents a room.
你穷到需要出租♥房♥♥间吗
You need to rent out rooms?
事实上 她并不收房♥租
Actually, she doesn't charge rent.
他是个作家 穷光蛋一个
He's a writer, which means he's skint.
你最近起得很晚 艾达
You get up late these days, Ada.
那是因为我睡得晚
I go to bed late.
是吗 卡尔在哪儿
Yeah? Where's Karl?
你有什么事 汤米
What do you want, Tommy?
老天啊 再盯下去你都要给他定新婚礼服了
Oh, God, before you start sizing him up for a wedding suit,
他对我没兴趣
he's not interested in me...
-或是任何姑娘 -艾达
- or in girls of any kind. - Ada!
怎么了 汤米不会评判你的
What? Tommy won't judge you.
他更不会报♥警♥的
He sure as hell won't go to the police.
我去穿衣服了
Look, I'll go and get dressed.
詹姆斯
James...
我叫汤玛斯
I'm Thomas.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
我能和妹妹单独待一会儿吗
Can I have a minute with my sister, please?
当然
Yes, of course.
你的房♥客知道你姓什么吗
So, does your lodger know your name?
知道啊 索恩
Yeah. Thorne.
你觉得我会告诉别人其它答案吗
You think I'd tell anybody anything else?
你的伯明翰手下到处都是
Your Brummie boys are all over the papers.
只差最后一步 你们公♥司♥就合法了
Just one last push, eh? Then you'll go legit?
只剩最后一道难关 今后就一帆风顺了是吗
Just one more obstacle to get round then it'll all be straight?
确实如此
Actually, yes.
我个人觉得这很好笑
Personally, I find it quite amusing.
如今像你这种人 在这里也成了社会名流
Men like you are becoming very fashionable down here.
伦敦的社交派对总少不了帮派分子的身影
No society party in London is complete without a gangster
迷得女孩儿们晕头转向
for the girls to go giddy for.
不管怎样 你找我到底是什么事
Anyway, what is it that you want?
我没有孩子 艾达
I don't have any children, Ada...
所以我设了一个信托基金
so I have set up a trust fund.
受益人是约翰的子女和卡尔
The beneficiaries will be John's kids and Karl.
为了能让卡尔受益 我需要你的签字
In order for Karl to benefit, I need your signature.
我已经...
I've...
设立了一个账户
set up an account.
只要我一死 钱就会转入这个账户
Money will be transferred in the event of my death.
这些钱足够他们开启新生活
It'll set them up for a new life.
你生病了吗
Are you sick?
我只是在做一件普通人都会做的事
I'm just doing what any ordinary man would,
将自己的事情安排妥当
putting my affairs in order.
你知道他们要拿下伊甸园俱乐部的事吗
Did you know they was going to take the Eden club?
我知道伊甸园俱乐部的事 没错
I know about the Eden club, yes.
你知道他们将这一计划提前了吗
Did you know they were going to do it before they did it?
因为现在管事的是那个人 不是吗
Because that's the one who's in charge, isn't it?
那个总是未卜先知 料事如神的人
The one who knows before it happens.
我知道我所知道的 你明白的
I know what I know, you know.
如果你不知道 那你就是不知道 不是吗
If you don't know, then you don't fucking know, do you?
你知道他们要拿下温布尔顿赛马场了吗
Did you know they was going to take Wimbledon dogs?
哈灵基那里的赛马场
Harringay? The trotting tracks?
是要谈谈对吧 我由衷地想听你谈
Talk, all right? I genuinely want to hear you.
你已经失去控制力了 艾尔菲
You've lost control, Alfie.
我有吗
Have I?
大家都知道
Everybody knows.
-跟我说说吧 艾尔菲 -跟你说说吗
- Talk to me, Alfie. - Talk to you?
好吧 我跟你说说
All right, I'll talk to you.
我来告诉你这他妈的是怎么回事 好吗
I'll fucking tell you how it was, right?
事情的起因是这样的
What happened was this,
每次你都说肮脏下♥贱♥的犹太人
all the time you were talking about dirty fucking Jews.
无时无刻不把贱犹太人 臭犹太佬
All the fucking time... dirty fucking Jews, dirty Kikes,
-臭垃圾桶盖子挂在嘴边 -人人都会开玩笑啊
- dirty dustbin lids... - Everyone makes jokes.
你想谈谈没有发展前途这事吗
You want to talk about not getting into places?
谁他妈不开玩笑啊
Everybody makes fucking jokes.
我真不知道你竟然毫无幽默感
I didn't know you had no sense of humour!
我他妈根本都不想提...
And I ain't going to fucking mention, right,
一件显而易见的事
the great big fuck off elephant in the room.
听着 艾尔菲
Look, Alfie...
上个五月 艾普森赛马♥会♥上有几个我的赌马经纪人
How many of my bookies worked Epsom this last May?
没有 没有
None. None.
一个都没有
Not one.
就因为几个破玩笑和艾普森赛马♥会♥的事
So, for a few fucking jokes and Epsom,
你♥他♥妈♥的就招了一个野蛮部落进城
you fucking invite a tribe of savages into the city
而且就这么把城门四敞大开
and just fucking unlock the fucking gates!
不好意思 你在说什么啊 老兄
I'm sorry, what are you saying, mate?
我说的是
I'm saying...
很抱歉我拿犹太人开玩笑
I'm sorry about the Jew thing.
-你说你很抱歉吗 -没错
- Are you saying you're sorry? - Yeah.
-你为拿犹太人开玩笑而感到抱歉 -是的
- You're sorry about the Jew thing? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我要把这话写下来
I want that in writing.
写下来 他说对不起
Write that down. He said, "I'm sorry".
并且还要写
And also write down
我们所有的赌马经纪人都能重回艾普森赛马♥会♥
that all our bookies can go back to Epsom.
-他没那么说 -谁问你了
- He didn't say that. - Who's asking you?
没事
No.
写下这条
Write it down.
没关系的 写下来吧
It's all right. Come on.
艾尔菲是老朋友了
Alfie's an old friend.
我的朋友
My friend.
现在承认吧
Now, admit it,
剃刀党已经失控了
the Peaky Blinders is out of control.
没错 他们已经彻底失控了 老兄
Yeah, they're out of fucking control, mate.
他们沿运河而来 像病毒一样扩散蔓延
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表