剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
The part of me that dreams is Gypsy.
我的娘家姓是谢尔比
My maiden name is Shelby.
所以
So...
或许你可以让我先来
..Perhaps you could do me first.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不要
No!
你是艾蒙·杜根吗
Eamonn Duggan?
好了 汤米来了
All right, Tommy's here.
稍等
Hang on!
约翰
John!
我这就来
I'm coming!
7点钟喝 12点钟喝
7 o'clock, 12 o'clock,
10点时如果清醒着也喝
10 if I'm still sober.
我从医生那里搞到的
I got it from the doctor -
喝了可以让我平静
it keeps me nice and calm.
跟我们当年在战壕中时分到的东西一样
Same thing they gave us in the trenches
就为了不让我们手♥淫♥
to stop us fucking wanking.
波莉说这可以克制我的暴脾气
Polly said it's good for me temper.
-可以让我慢下来 汤姆 -亚瑟
- It slows me down, Tom. - Arthur...
有些事波莉是不懂的
there are some things Polly doesn't understand.
我需要你反应迅速 不是慢
I need you fast. Not slow, eh?
她就是不肯放弃管我
She wouldn't let go of my fucking leg.
-我觉得她不肯放弃的不只是这个吧 -好了
- I bet that's not all she wouldn't let go of! - Right.
她是反对我们这么做的 汤姆
You know she's against this, Tom.
她是个很有想法的人
She's got opinions.
有想法没什么错 约翰
Nothing wrong with opinions, John.
-赶紧上车 -闭嘴
- Get in the fucking car. - Shut up!
好了
Right!
剃刀党要出去度假啦
The Peaky Blinders are going on fucking holiday!
坐下 你个混♥蛋♥
Sit down, you mad bastard.
你也跟我一样反对这事 不是吗
You're against this the same as me, aren't you?
盯紧纽马克特赛场每一个在3:30时
Look out for anyone putting big money
往"圣星"那匹马身上押大赌注的人
on Divine Star 3:30 at Newmarket.
那是我们的马
She's one of ours.
超过1英镑的 都要告诉我
Anything over 1 pound, tell me.
波莉
Polly...
我也不想打探你的事
I don't wish to pry into your business
但你该知道一些事
but you should know something.
那个女人是个骗子
That woman is a trickster.
什么女人
What woman?
她妹妹之前去了洗衣室
Her sister was in the wash house early,
到处说有个谢尔比家的人去找她们了
boasting there'd been a Shelby at the table.
什么女人
What woman?
吉普赛人很喜欢乱嚼舌根
Gypsies talk to each other.
什么女人
What woman?
你昨晚去见普莱斯夫人了
You went to see Mrs Price in the Patch last night.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry...
你都知道些什么
So what do you know?
我知道他们会操纵玻璃
I know they push the glass.
那个男人是她堂兄 他在背后拉动玻璃
The man, it's her cousin. He pushes the glass.
那是个鬼把戏
It's a trick.
他们跟你说的都是你心中认定的事
They tell you what you already believe.
她是在战后开始摆摊的 因为出现了太多寡妇
She set up after the war because of all the widows.
波莉 我只是觉得你该知道这一点
Polly, I just thought you should know.
在那个该死的洗衣室里
And in this fucking wash house,
他们说了我去那里是所为何事吗
did they tell you why I went there?
你敢告诉这家里的任何一个人
You tell a soul in this family,
我就杀了你
and I swear I will cut you.
我不需要你用刀来胁迫我
I don't need a knife
不去把秘密外扬
to stop me telling secrets given in confidence.
我有我的品格
It is a matter of honour.
瞧瞧这景色 瞧啊
Look at this! Look.
我真爱
I love it.
你家伊丝米倒是说对了一件事
Your Esme was right about one thing -
乡村美景真的是太诱惑了
you can't beat the countryside.
我觉得我将来也想住在乡下
You know, I think I want to live in the country one day...
养养鸡什么的
..And keep chickens.
我们伦敦见了 亚瑟
We'll see you in London, Arthur.
-我♥操♥啊 -拿着
- Oh, for fuck's sake! - Take these.
我们得埋了他
We need to bury him.
那他妈是谁啊
Who the fuck is that?
是爱尔兰人
It's Irish business.
我心想我还是亲自处理掉比较好
I thought it best if I deal with it on my own.
来吧 我们在法国都埋过无数人了
Come on, we did a thousand of these in France.
约翰 抬起他的头
John, grab his head.
所以我们并非真的会去伦敦吗
So, we're not really going to London?
我们先把他埋了 就开始度假
Once we bury him, then the holiday begins.
感激不尽
Much obliged.
简直他妈的是个怪胎秀
It's a fucking freak show.
吵吵闹闹的是什么狗逼东西
What the fuck is that racket?
-就是现在所谓的音乐了 兄弟 -音乐
- This is what they call music these days, brother. - Music?!
歇歇吧
Put it away.
滚开
Fuck off!
瞧瞧这地方
Fucking look at this spot, eh?
挺不错的 不是吗
It's all right, isn't it?
爱尔兰威士忌 来一瓶
Irish whisky - a bottle.
快点
And hurry up!
该死的
Fucking hell,
我竟然认识好几个小伙子呢
I recognise a few of these lads.
那个是萨比利的侄子 就那个
That's Sabini's cousin, over there.
没错 亚瑟 这是萨比利的俱乐部啊
That's right, Arthur, it's Sabini's club.
老天 大家的脸色可真难看
Jesus Christ, everybody in here's a fucking face.
都是些小喽啰 老大还没登场
Just the lieutenants, John. No sign of the officers.
很好 喝起来吧
Right, let's line them up.
度假
Holiday!
先生们 出了点误会
Gentlemen, there's been a mistake.
你们恐怕得离开了
I'm afraid you're going to have to leave.
我们刚买♥♥了一瓶酒
We just bought a fucking bottle.
这里有些人
Some of the men here
认出你们在北边做赌马生意
recognise you from the racetracks in the north.
是啊 我们经常被人认出来
Yeah, we get that a lot.
他们说你们未得到事先允许
They say you have no business coming south of the line
是不准越界来南边的
without prior agreement.
你说的界在哪里 我的朋友
And what line would that be, my friend?
他们说你们这是在挑衅
They say this is provocation.
是嘛 你告诉他们 我们是来度假的
Right, well, you tell them we're on holiday.
你们打破规矩了
You're breaking the rules.
他们说你们是剃刀党
They say you are the Peaky Blinders...
剃刀贱♥人♥们
Peaky scum!
下一个谁上
Who the fuck's next?
过来
Come here!
给他们"冰敷"一下
Put some ice on 'em!
滚出去
Get out.
是吗
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah?
你要开枪吗
Are you going to use that?
我看你不敢
Didn't think so.
我们来这儿
We came here...
不是来树敌的
not to make enemies...
不是
No!
我们是来交新朋友的
We came here to make new friends.
你们这些落在后面的
Those of you who are last
很快会拔得头筹
will soon be first.
你们这些一直被压♥迫♥的
And those of you who are downtrodden
很快就会翻身
will rise up.
你们知道该去哪里找我们
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表