剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
亲和约的爱尔兰人
The pro-treaty Paddies
和国王都想置同一个人于死地
and the King want the same man dead.
你被选中了 谢尔比先生
You have been chosen, Mr Shelby.
艾普森赛马场 波莉
The Epsom Derby, Pol.
我们可以和国王一起喝酒
We'll be drinking with the bloody King.
萨比利已经控制那赌局十年了
For the last ten years, Sabini's made it his race.
如果我们要扳倒他
If we're going to take him down,
不如就从那下手 作为一种象征
might as well make it there.
很高兴见到你 格蕾丝
It's good to see you, Grace.
汤米 你有别人了吗
Tommy, do you have someone?
你的马只会名列第五或第六
Your horse will come fifth or sixth.
但我可以赢得你
But I will win you.
丘吉尔阁下可是挺佩服的呢
Mr Churchill was impressed.
他要求殖民部给他颁发一个
He has asked that the Colonial Office grant him
帝国出口证
an Empire export licence.
我要把我儿子从监狱救出来 马上
I want my son out of prison. Now.
他明天黎明时分便可获释
He can be freed by tomorrow morning.
我这会儿谈的只是一桩简单的交易
I'm talking about a simple transaction here.
我会在我选择的地方施行暗♥杀♥的
I will carry out the assassination at a place of my choosing...
艾普森马场
Epsom.
赛马日
Derby Day.
我叫汤玛斯·谢尔比
My name is Thomas Shelby.
而今天 我要去杀人
And today, I'm going to kill a man.
今天是赛马日
Today is Derby Day...
暗♥杀♥将于今天下午在艾普森赛马场施行
and the murder will take place this afternoon at the Epsom races...
得手之后我也许会侥幸逃脱
It may be that I am able to escape after the killing.
但形势不容乐观
The odds are not good.
所以我留下这封信
Which is why I'm writing this letter.
我是被政♥府♥官员强迫执行这项任务的
I have been forced by agents of the Crown to carry out this murder
万一我在过程当中牺牲
and in the event of my own death
我希望以下几点能为人所知
I want the following facts to be known.
我的家人并未参与此事
My family are innocent of any involvement.
我们是谁
Who are we?
-小希斯来♥复♥枪♥ -我们走
- Small Heath Rifles! - Let's go.
他们中的某些人可能犯下过别的罪
And while some of them may be guilty of other things...
但我从未向他们透露过此次任务的细节
I have not shared details of this mission with any of them
也没动用任何公♥司♥财产
and no company assets were used.
赛马日 1922年
看台票
国家政♥府♥官员
Agents of the Crown have
与亲和约派的爱尔兰共和军合作
joined forces with the pro-treaty Fenians
安排了此次谋杀任务
to arrange this murder.
我认为政♥府♥是想
I believe the Government
藉此嫁祸反和约的爱尔兰共和军
intend to falsely blame the anti-treaty IRA.
因此 今天下午我开的这一枪
Therefore, the bullet I fire this afternoon
将打响爱尔兰内战
will be the starting gun for Civil War in Ireland.
按照指示 我谋杀的目标是拉塞尔元帅
The man I have been instructed to kill is Field Marshall Russell,
黑棕部队的前任司令
formerly a Black and Tan commander,
曾在科克郡犯下种种恶行
who committed many atrocities in the County of Cork.
对于他的死 我没有任何愧疚
There is no remorse in my heart at the prospect of his death.
但谋杀背后的阴谋
However, the conspiracy behind the killing
将引起国际争端
is cause for international concern.
正因为此次秘密任务如此重要
Such is the gravity of my secret mission
在我完成任务之后
that after I have served my purpose,
他们应该会除掉我
I believe they intend to kill me.
你想喝茶吗
Do you want tea?
因此我想在这封信中挑明幕后主使
I therefore want to name a particular individual in this letter.
主导并策划了这场阴谋的政♥府♥官员
The agent who has initiated and orchestrated this crime
是英国情报局的切斯特·坎贝尔军士长
is Major Chester Campbell of the British Secret Intelligence Service.
他选择我执行此次肮脏的任务
He chose me for this dirty business as an act of vengeance,
是想藉此报复多年的私仇
'prompted by a hatred of long standing.
如我因此而丧命
In the event of my death,
他也必须受到法律的制裁
it is imperative he be brought to justice.
如果你收到这封信 说明我已遭不测
If you are reading this, then I am dead already.
我希望在你所在的那个自♥由♥国度
I hope that living, as you do, in a truly free country,
你可以将以上事实向世人公开
you will be able to make the above facts known to the world.
此致敬礼 汤玛斯·谢尔比
Yours sincerely, Thomas Shelby.
我还是给你泡了一杯 无视我的蠢货
Did you one anyway, you ignorant git.
艾达 你过来坐
Ada, sit down here for a minute.
艾达 如果我今天遭遇不测
Ada, if anything happens to me today...
你得帮我把这封信寄出去
.. I need you to post this letter.
邮票已经贴好了
The stamp's already on.
什么都别问 这只是以防万一
Don't ask any questions. It's... to do with insurance.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》编辑
听我说 汤米
Look, Tommy?
不论你惹上了什么麻烦 不要瞒着我们
Whatever it is you're involved in, just tell us.
老天 你从来不向别人敞开心扉
God, you never let anybody in.
我们爱你 汤姆
We love you, Tom.
你早上6点跑来干什么
What are you doing up at six o'clock in the morning?
-准备好了吗 -到底是他妈怎么回事
- Ready? - What the bloody hell's going on?
-有个小差事 -什么差事
- Little errand. - What errand?
-他只要站在那里就行了 艾达 -站在哪里
- He just has to stand there, Ada... - Stand where?
我们走 快点
Let's go... Come on.
詹姆斯 到底怎么回事
James, what's going on?
别听他的 詹姆斯 你这是去送死
Don't listen to him, James, he'll get you killed!
到底是什么差事
What errand?
为了大业 艾达
For the cause, Ada.
为了捍卫光辉大业
The good old cause.
别优哉游哉的了 准备上路吧
Hands off cocks, on with socks...
一个一个上
One at a time.
一个一个上 我只有这个请求
One at a time, that is all I ask.
你要出狱了 谢尔比先生
You're getting out, Mr Shelby.
所有十位指证你的目击证人都撤回了证词
All ten witnesses against you withdrew their statements.
就昨晚
Last night.
所有人同时撤回 就在9点时
All at once. Nine o'clock.
别问我原因 因为我也不清楚
Don't ask me why because I don't know.
接下来的10分钟内 如果我没吩咐你的话
For the next ten minutes, you don't do or say
千万不要说或做任何事 明白吗
anything I haven't told you. All right?
-明白吗 -是
- All right? - Yeah.
你好 奥利
Hello, Ollie.
等下 只能你一个人 他得在这等着
Hang on... Just you, yeah? He stays out here.
你在这等我
You stay here.
该死的约翰尼·道格斯
Johnny fucking Dogs.
他是怎么把我弄出来的
How did he get me out of there?
我得带你去找个电♥话♥
I need to get you to a telephone.
你需要打个电♥话♥
You need to make a call.
都是汤米计划的一部分
It is all part of Tommy's plan...
显然啊
Apparently.
应该是找你的 对吧
That'll probably be for you, won't it?
喂
Hello?
亚瑟 你出来了
Arthur. You're out?
好吧 看来你那边已经获得好处了 对吧
Right, so that'll be your side of the street swept up, won't it?
那我呢 你能给我什么好处
Where's mine? What you got for me?
-由首相本人亲自签署的 -是吗
- Signed by the Minister of the Empire himself. - Yeah?
那意味着你可以把你的朗姆酒藏在我的货物中
Which means that you can put your rum in our shipments
白杨码头没有任何人会检查
and no-one at Poplar Docks will lift a canvas.
话说 我都不准备让律师来看看这个
You know what? I'm not even going to have my lawyer look at that.
不用 这完全合法
No. No, it is all legal.
你知道吗 兄弟 我信任你 就这样
You know what, mate? I trust you. That is that.
成交
Done.
来喝威士忌吧
So, whisky.
不过还有件事我们得讨论下
There is one thing, though, however, that we do need to discuss.
-什么事 -上面写着呢
- What would that be? - It says here...
你出口生意额的20%要归我
20% paid to me of your export business.
我们在电♥话♥里说好的
As we agreed on the telephone.
不 不
No, no, no, no.
所以我让我的律师
That's why I had my lawyer
给我们起草了这个 以防万一
draw this up for us, just in case.
上面写着
It says that...
你100%的生意 都将属于我
here, that 100% of your business... goes to me.
-我明白了 -就这里
- I see. - Just there...
别担心 这个完全合法 有法律约束力
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表