剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
You should get out.
你应该摆脱这一切
You should get out.
话说汤米去哪儿了
Where is Tommy anyway?
你们有谁曾在法国待过吗
Were any of you boys in France?
能允许我抽根烟吗
Allow a man a cigarette?
索姆河牌 黑木烟叶吗
The Somme. Black Woods?
索姆河牌 浓香型
The Somme. The Bulge.
抽吧
Smoke.
真是功败垂成
So fucking close.
功败垂成啊
So fucking close.
有一个女人
And there's a woman.
我爱的 一个女人
A woman... ... I love.
我已经很接近了
And I got close.
我差一点就得到了想要的一切
I nearly got fucking every thing!
去他妈的
Ah, what the fuck.
动手吧 小伙子们
Get it done, boys.
同志 我们是奉命行事
Comrade, we have our orders.
你明白是怎么回事
You know how it is.
我明白是怎么回事
I know how it is.
在一个寒冷阴郁的冬日
In the bleak mid winter.
在不久的将来
At some point in the near future,
丘吉尔阁下会亲自接见你 谢尔比先生
Mr Churchill will want to speak to you in person, Mr Shelby.
他有一份工作给你
He has a job for you.
我们会再联络你
We will be in touch.
从坟墓里爬出来 吉普赛佬
Get out of the grave, tinker!
赶紧上路吧
Be on your fucking way!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
好了
Right...
女士们先生们 我想祝个酒
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to raise a toast!
敬小希斯来♥复♥枪♥
To the Small Heath Rifles!
敬小希斯来♥复♥枪♥
The Small Heath Rifles!
敬李氏兄弟们
To the Lee boys...
敬我们牛逼的剃刀党
And to the Peaky fucking Blinders!
有谁能阻挡我们
Who's going to stop us, eh?
谁都不能
Nobody.
我和波莉打了个赌
Polly and I had a bet.
我们中一人打赌你会带着钱离开
One of us bet you'd take the money and go.
另一人打赌你还会在这儿
And one of us bet you'd still be here.
她想让我留下
She wants me to stay.
你知道吗 迈克尔
You know something, Michael?
波莉到底想要什么 我一直百思不得其解
What Polly wants... will always a mystery to me.
我决定了
I decided.
我要赚大钱
I want to make real money.
和你一起
With you.
我有一些好想法 迈克尔
I've got some ideas, Michael,
去构建公♥司♥的未来
for the future of the company.
并且
And also...
我还打算结婚
I'm planning on getting married.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表