剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
Tell them to wipe their feet.
为什么什么都要我来告诉你们
So why do I have to tell you everything?
我们无法搜查每辆驶入伦敦的火车
We can't search every train that comes into London.
他们用的不是火车 而是船
They don't use trains, they use boats.
那些船夫都是吉普赛人 他就是个该死的吉普赛人
The boatmen are all Gypsies. He's a fucking Gypsy.
为什么什么都要我们来告诉他们
Why do we have to tell them everything?
好吧 我们也没办法搜查每艘船
OK, we can't search every boat.
算我走运
Lucky for me...
我在犹太人的朗姆酒厂安插了一个奸细
I have a boy in the Jews' rum house.
那个吉普赛人去见了所罗门斯
The Gypsy went to meet Solomons.
随后 他们一起喝了威士忌 握手合作
And after, they drank whisky and shook hands...
然后艾尔菲给了他一些盐什么的
and then Alfie gave him some salt or...
算是某种犹太习俗 意味着和平共处
some such kike thing that means peace.
你到底希望我们怎么做 萨比利先生
What exactly d'you want us to do, Mr Sabini?
你进屋的时候脚底下沾了狗屎吗
Did you bring dog shit in here on your shoes?
检查下 看一眼
Check, have a look.
我闻到有臭味
I can smell something.
你们那里有汤米·谢尔比的照片 对吧
You've got photographs of this Tommy Shelby, though, right?
我们有他军队里的证件照
We have military ID photographs
是当年他在沃里克郡骑兵队时拍的
from his time with the Warwickshire Yeomanry.
谢尔比赢得过勋章
Shelby won medals.
听听这些狗♥日♥的♥士兵们惺惺相惜的口气
我们为什么要听这帮狗♥日♥的♥英国佬的
好吧 你们有他该死的照片
OK, so you've got his fucking photo.
只要他在卡姆登镇出现
If he shows his face in Camden Town,
你们就逮捕他 明白吗
your coppers lift him. All right?
其实...
You know...
有时候当我闻到某种气味的时候
..Sometimes when I smell something,
其实那并非是真实存在的
it's something that's not real,
那更像是 某种预兆
it's something more like a... like a premonition.
就好比 有时候我闻到某种气味
It's like sometimes I smell something,
但那其实并不是真的气味 而是...
but it's not a smell, it's just...
有什么东西不太对劲
..Something isn't right.
萨比利先生 我们会竭尽全力对付那个人的
Mr Sabini, we'll do everything we can to deal with this man.
对付
Deal?
你刚刚是说"做个交易"吗
Did you say, "Do a deal"?
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
世界真是疯了
-你们被收买♥♥了 -不 你太不可理喻了
- You've been fucking got at. - No, you're being ridiculous.
有人找上你们了
Somebody's fucking sat you down.
有人找你们谈话 笼络了你们
Somebody's fucking sat you down and talked to you!
-萨比利先生 -我们该走了
- Mr Sabini... - We should go.
那个该死的吉普赛人跟狗♥日♥的♥警♥察♥成一伙的了
This fucking Gypsy has sat down with the fucking coppers!
-萨比利先生 -你们这些狗♥日♥的♥...
- Mr Sabini. - You fucking...
你们竟然两边通吃
..And you're taking with both fucking hands
同时收取我和他给的好处
off of me and off of him!
好了 现在你来追踪谢尔比的动态
OK. So now you fucking follow Shelby.
你要跟踪他 然后了结他
You fucking follow him and you finish him!
该死
Oh, shit!
我就跟你们说吧 她来了
I told yous, boys, 'ere she is.
到底是他妈怎么回事啊
What the bloody hell is going on?
你是什么时候回来的
When did you get back?
我可不想错过你的生日 波莉
I didn't want to miss your birthday, Pol.
都继续工作吧
Back to work.
你怎么知道今天是我生日 向来都没人知道
How d'you know it's my birthday? Nobody ever knows.
今天不一样嘛
Ah, it's different this year.
约翰 芬恩 把车开过来
John, Finn, bring the car round.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
去拆你的生日礼物 你先请
To unwrap your birthday present. After you.
早上好
Good morning!
你之前说你会给艾达买♥♥栋房♥子
You said you were gonna buy Ada a house.
是的 没错 我买♥♥了
Yep, that's right, I did.
恰好还剩下点现金
Just had a bit of cash left over.
这是我们的吗
This is ours?
不 波莉
No, Polly...
这是你的
..This is yours.
因为这是你应得的
Cos you deserve it.
我要这么多房♥间干什么
What would I do with all these rooms?
你至少 可以在这里放松下
Well, you could...relax for one.
周末的时候过来享受
Come here at weekends.
另外还有个小花♥园♥
It has a garden, eh?
你喜欢花♥园♥ 你可以在里面种玫瑰 波莉
You love gardens. You can grow roses, Pol.
我也不知道 买♥♥架钢琴吧
I don't know, have a piano.
邀一些人过来 他们可以唱唱歌♥什么的
Have people round, they can have a singsong, eh?
-那些邻居们要遭殃了 -去他妈♥逼♥的邻居们
- God help the bloody neighbours - Fuck the neighbours.
欢迎回家 波莉
Welcome home, Pol.
亚瑟 你把兄弟们带出去 在车边等着吧
Arthur, why don't you take the boys outside and wait by the car.
波莉
Pol...
我知道你已经有段时间没开心过了
I know you haven't been happy for a while.
我也知道原因
And I know why.
伊丝米是个不错的人
Esme is all right, you know?
她有着一颗善良的心
She's got a good heart, she has.
我跟她谈过了
I've spoken to her...
她也告诉我了
..And she told me.
告诉了你什么
Told you what?
她告诉我 怎样才能让你开心
She told me what it is that would make you happy.
我找我们在警方内部的同伴谈了下
I've spoken to our contacts in the police.
他们在议会内部有人
They have contacts in the council,
他们也认识那些
and they have contacts
保留教区记录的人
with the people who keep the parish records.
关于收养的记录
Records of adoptions...
以及 秘密的强制性分离
And of confidential forced removals.
现在 如果你允许的话
Now, with your permission...
我愿意托人找找关系
I'd like to grease a few palms
去查看一下他们不肯给你看的那些记录
and take a look at the records they never showed you.
波莉
Pol...
我一定会找到你的儿子和女儿的
I am going to find your son and daughter
我会把他们带回家的
and I'm gonna bring them home.
我买♥♥下这栋房♥子就是为了这个
That's what this house is for.
好让你 把你的家人都团聚在一起
So that you can bring your family home where they belong.
我们要往前进 波莉
We're moving up, Pol.
去看看跟你想象的一样不一样
Go have a look what you think.
你能听见吗
Can you hear that?
终于安宁了
Silence at last.
属于我们的安宁
And it belongs to us.
妈咪
'Mummy...'
里面有什么
What's in there?
竟然还在吗
Still here?
有大量的收入和支出的账要做
Well, there's a lot coming in and a lot going out.
只要入大于出 我们就没问题
Well, as long as there's more coming in, we're all right.
你的信 今天寄过来的
This came for you today.
是从美国纽约漂洋过海寄来的
It's all the way from America, New York.
一个叫波莉启浦夕的地方
Somewhere called Poughkeepsie?
替加里森酒吧做装潢的工人要求支付费用
And the decorators doing The Garrison want paying.
亚瑟给忘了 然后对来要账的人拔枪以对
Arthur forgot and pulled a gun when they asked, so...
他们罢♥工♥了 一切都还没做好
they've stopped and everything's green.
好了 直接付款吧
All right, well, just pay it.
我们还得往各家的邮箱里发些广♥告♥传♥单♥
Oh, and we need to put an advert in the Mail
宣布加里森酒吧重新营业
Garrison Grand Reopening.
你之前说有封信今天一定要寄出去
Oh, and you said there's a letter that had to go today.
特殊快件 我在日记里记下来了
Special delivery. I wrote it in the diary.
是的 但我还没写出来
Yes... I haven't written it out yet.
你直接告诉我 我来帮你写吧
Well, you can just tell me and I'll write it down.
我学过速记
I've learnt shorthand.
好吧
Fair enough.
敬爱的丘吉尔先生
Dear Mr Churchill...
你的铅笔断了吗
Has your pencil broken?
没 没有 继续说吧
No. No, do go on.
敬爱的丘吉尔先生
Dear Mr Churchill...
政♥府♥部门有位人员来找过我 要我执行一项任务
I've been approached by an agent of the Crown to carry out a task,
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表