剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
"A quiet place"?
-莉兹 我知道我说过什么 -是吗
- Lizzie, I know what I said. - Yeah, you know.
你知道你曾跟我说 我不该再做那样的工作了
You know you told me I shouldn't do that kind of work any more.
我只是需要你把他孤立开来
I just need you to isolate him is all.
没有例外 这是你说过的
No exceptions, you said.
我画了张地图
I have drawn a map, all right?
我需要你带他到一个指定地点去
Of where exactly you need to take him.
几个月来 我都没有破过例
For months, I made no exceptions,
-就因为你让我不要那么做 -莉兹
- Because you told me not to. - Lizzie...
在我标X的地方拖住他一会儿
just keep him busy at the place marked with an X
我会在他开始对你动手前赶到 我保证 行吗
and I'll get to you before he can start, I promise. All right?
可千万别弄花了妆 他可不会喜欢的吧
Mustn't smudge my eyes. He might not like that.
莉兹 就这一次
Lizzie, this is the only time.
绝对没有下次了
And after this, never again.
行吗 我会多付你5...
All right, I'll pay you an extra five...
现在别跟我提钱
Do not talk to me about money now.
不要 否则我发誓会把这酒杯甩你脸上
Not right now or I swear I'll break this glass in your eyes.
之前做到没有例外并不难
"No exceptions" has been no hardship.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
算了
Doesn't matter.
-是哪个 -你右边的那个
- Who is he? - To your right.
军装
Soldier.
抽着烟
Smoking a cigarette.
3点比赛开始的时候把他单独弄出去
Just be alone with him at three when the race starts.
剩下的交给我 行吗
I'll do the rest. Yeah?
-有粉笔吗 -粉笔
- Got a piece of chalk? - Chalk?
那是军人才会懂的暗语 别管了
It's how the soldiers know. It doesn't matter.
你就给我根粉笔就行了
Just give me the fucking chalk!
莉兹 不会有事的 好吗
Lizzie, it is going to be all right, eh?
我会来救你 我保证 他没机会强占你的
I'll get to you, I promise, before it can start.
我会赶到的
I will be there.
把家伙都给我准备好
Keep them fucking guns ready.
-把枪准备好 -他来了 老大
- Keep them guns ready. - He's here, boss.
警♥察♥都在原地不动
The coppers aren't moving.
个个都他妈站得像石雕一样
They're stood there like fucking gargoyles.
弟兄们 都保持冷静啊
Keep your wits about you, boys, all right?!
女士们先生们 比赛将于4分钟后开始
'Ladies and gentlemen, the race will begin in four minutes.'
请前往赛场
Please make your way track side...
你不是应该正忙着吗
Shouldn't you be busy?
如果计划得当 就无需匆忙
When you plan something well there's no need to rush.
你知道吗 我其实很放心把任务交给你
You know something? I actually trust you to do this.
你是否觉得我们之间正生出
Do you think there might be some measure of respect
某种互相尊重之感呢
developing between us?
女士们先生们
'Ladies and gentlemen,
赛马和骑手们已就位
the runners and riders 'are coming to order.
请就坐
Please take your seats...'
两个老仇敌 竟然开始互相欣赏了
Old foes who have grown to admire each other?
而且看到了对方的职业道德精神
And see each other's professional virtues.
就个人而言 我不这么认为
Personally... I think not.
我也不这么认为
I think not.
我为这干一杯
Well, I'll drink to that.
女士们先生们
'Ladies and gentlemen,
请起立 奏国歌♥
please be upstanding for the national anthem.'
所以 你们是打算永远在一起吗
So, is the plan that you'll stay together for ever?
或是她一边和你通奸 一边用丈夫的钱
Or perhaps she'll whore for you and take her husband's money.
你们是这么打算的吗
Is that the plan?
我真是错看她了
How wrong I was about her?
我也错看她了
I was wrong about her, as well.
你曾经对我说过
You once said to me,
我们这种人永远不会被人爱
that men like us can never be loved.
但是她爱我 她亲口告诉我的
But she loves me. She told me.
她爱我
She loves me.
而你得到的不过是一颗子弹和一支狼头手杖
And all you got was a bullet and a fucking wolf head cane.
真有你的
Well, bully for you.
可我清楚
This I know...
在前方等待你的是天谴
Ahead of you is damnation.
而我却拥有上帝之爱 并且必然得救
But I have the love of God and the certainty of salvation.
我知道你对波莉做了什么
I know what you did to Polly.
我也知道迈克尔在监狱里经历了什么
I know what happened to Michael in jail.
今天 不是你死就是我亡
Today, it will be me dead or you.
但不论结局如何 他们明早会在地狱里醒来
But whoever it is, they'll wake up in hell tomorrow.
女士们先生们
'Ladies and gentlemen,
赛马和骑手们正在等待发令员的指令
'the runners and riders are under starter's orders.'
他们开始了
'And they're off!'
加油 姑娘 加油
Come on, girl. Come on.
至少要露个面
At least make a showing.
快啊 汤米
Come on, Tommy.
裙子真好看
What a pretty dress.
把它脱了
Take it off.
我们先把这个脱了 好吗
Shall we take this off first, shall we?
把裙子提起来 让我看看你干不干净
Lift up your dress and show me that you're clean.
照我说的做
Do as you're told!
我们应该慢慢来 有的是时间
We should take it slow. We've got all the time.
这片区域暂时封锁
This area is closed off.
-什么 -赛马♥会♥结束之后国王会从这里走
- What? - The king will be coming this way after the race.
这片区域暂时戒♥严♥ 你必须从别处走
This area is secured. You'll have to go round.
放开我 你♥他♥妈♥的滚开
Get the fuck off! Fuck off.
快放开我
Get the fuck off me!
拉塞尔
Russell!
操
Fuck!
莉兹
Lizzie?
你去哪儿了 你♥他♥妈♥的去哪儿了
Where were you? Where the fuck were you?
把枪给我 莉兹
Give me the gun, Lizzie.
莉兹
Lizzie.
对不起
I'm sorry.
滚开 滚开
Fuck off! Fuck off!
莉兹 快走 走啊 走
Lizzie, just go. Go on. GO!
警官
Officers...
警官
Officers,
我拉屎的时候听到了说话声 是爱尔兰人
I was taking a shit and I heard voices, Irish voices.
然后我听到了枪声
Then I heard a shot.
我发誓 有个军人的尸体躺在那儿
I swear to God, there's a soldier lying dead in there.
集中所有警力 保护国王
Get every man in uniform around the king!
集中所有警力 保护国王
Every man in uniform around the king!
立刻
Right now.
赛场内有爱尔兰共和军的人
The IRA are on the course.
大家都去保护国王 快去皇家包厢
Everyone to the king! The Royal Enclosure now!
大家都准备好 弟兄们 时机已到
All right, make ready, boys, this is it.
你们4个守住后方 你带3个人...
Right, you four get round the back. You take three of your boys...
斯卡德伯特 快 把枪亮出来
Scudboat, come on... Show them guns.
你跟着我们 站在后面
Right, you come with us and you stay back.
我们走
Let's go!
把手举起来
Put your hands in the air.
转过来
Turn around!
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
有芬尼亚运动会成员在赛场内
There are Fenians on the course.
一位军人被射杀
A soldier's been shot.
有人说这里有爱尔兰人
Someone said there was an Irishman in here.
他说的没错
That was correct.
非常抱歉 长官
Very sorry, sir.
作为陛下的影子安保力量
Shadow Security to His Majesty.
在这样的局势下 将由我来进行指挥
I will now take command of the situation.
萨比利先生 你来迟了 请坐
Mr Sabini, you're late. Have a seat.
你的鼻子怎么了
What happened to your nose?
你是想让你那个哥哥被弄死吧
You want to have that brother of yours put down.
我也试过 他反咬了我一口
I tried that. He bit the vet.
我告诉了警♥察♥ 说你是个
I told the coppers that you're a
龌龊的吉普赛恶徒 剃刀党成员
fucking Gypsy racketeer Peaky Blinder
他们马上就到 他们会在国王来之前
and they're coming, they are going to throw you out
就把你赶出去
before the king comes up here.
可我看到 警♥察♥们现在很忙
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表