剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
卡姆登镇艾利特面包公♥司♥的面包师
in the Aerated Bread Company of Camden Town.
任何人问起你们的职业 都说是面包师
If anyone asks, that's what you do. You're bakers.
卡姆登镇的警♥察♥是我们的人
The coppers in Camden Town are on our side,
但是不管南北
but north or south,
你们都要给他们看那一纸文件
you show them that piece of paper.
告诉他们你们从北方南下来找工作
Tell them you've come down from the north to find work,
应对罢♥工♥
to break strikes.
必要时告诉他们你们是法♥西♥斯♥主义者
Tell them you're fascists if you have to.
我们给你们找了住所
We're finding lodgings for you
但目前你们要睡在面包房♥里
but, for now, you'll sleep here in the bakery.
不过什么"面包"都别碰 很可能会炸开
But don't touch any of the bread, it'll most likely explode.
有问题吗
Any questions?
什么
Yes?
我一块面包都没看见
I haven't seen any bread.
他会醒过来
He'll wake up.
他的牙会全部掉光
Granted he won't have any teeth left
不过他也会因此学乖
but he will be a wiser man for it.
他能记得的最后一件事就是你的小笑话
And the last thing he will remember is your funny little joke.
对吧
Won't he?
好了
Right!
这里他妈的是有规矩的
There are fucking rules here.
没错 规矩的建立是他妈的有理由的
Yeah, there are fucking rules for a fucking reason.
显而易见规矩是用来遵守的 是吧
Quite simply they have to be obeyed. All right?
规矩第一条
Rule number one.
面包和朗姆酒的区别不准讨论
The distinction between bread and rum is not discussed.
规矩第二条
Rule number two.
你的上级领导 对你说的任何话
Anything, right, that your superior officer says to you
或者你的其他上级对你说的任何话
or any of your other fucking superior officers say to you, yeah?
不准讨论
Not discussed!
规矩第三 四 五
Rule number three, four, five,
六 七 八 九条 老子不管
six, seven, eight, nine, I don't care.
对于你们那悲惨的毫无价值的余生
For the rest of your fucking miserable, measly lives, yeah?
我和你们一样 也喜欢奸♥淫♥
Because I, like you, am also a complete fucking sodomite.
但是犹太女人
Jewish women.
你们最好离她们远一点
You do not go anywhere near them
因为没有犹太妇女 是不能让你们操的
because Jewish women for you are off the fucking menu.
我觉得很公平
I think that's fair.
好了 就这样
All right, that's it, yeah.
抱歉 我打断你了
Forgive me, I interrupted.
扶他起来
Pick him up.
把他弄出去
Get him out of here.
务必成功
Make this fucking work.
别他妈磨叽
Don't fucking wait!
你们该成为战士才对
You're meant to be fucking soldiers!
你们真♥他♥妈♥丢脸
You're a fucking disgrace!
走
Go!
你居然有钥匙
You've got a key?
我留了一个备用
I kept a spare.
给我
Give it to me.
可以刷一下墙嘛
Could do with some paint, eh?
是啊 我决定了再说
Yeah. When I decide.
你跑来找我有什么事 汤米
What is it that you want, Tommy?
只是路过问候一下
Just came by to say hello.
汤米·谢尔比是个无事不登三宝殿的人
Tommy Shelby never goes anywhere for no reason.
好吧
Fine.
我有800磅的谢尔比房♥产基金
I've got 800 pounds left in the Shelby property fund
我需要有人来寻找合适的房♥子
and I need someone down here to look for suitable properties.
用来出租
To rent?
是的
Yes.
租给穷♥人♥ 一间房♥10镑
To poor people. Ten to a room.
不装♥修♥ 不供水
No repairs, no water.
谁有怨言 你就让亚瑟和他身边的人来处理
And if they complain, you just send Arthur and the boys round.
我在图书馆里给人提供建议
You know, I give advice down at the library.
帮助被赶上街头的家庭
Families thrown onto the street.
我们对抗的就是你这样的人
It's men like you we're fighting.
总之我只是路过 谢谢你的茶
Well, anyway, I was just passing, thanks for the tea.
汤米
Tommy.
外面一直有人在监视这里
There are always men outside watching the house.
是啊 最糟的就是黑帮了
Yeah. Gangsters of the worst kind.
但他们是在保护你的安全
But they're there to keep you safe.
不 是别的人 看起来像警♥察♥
No, there are others. They look like coppers.
他们也是站在你这边的
They're on your side as well.
-我他妈哪边都不是 -艾达
- I don't have a fucking side. - Ada...
你是这边的
Yes, you do.
总之 没人看着这房♥子
And, anyway, if I thought there was no-one watching the house,
我肯定睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
再见了
Cheerio then.
很好 不错 我们下来吧
That was great, well done. Out we get then.
这栋房♥子是我的
This house is mine.
我还雇了个女仆
I've taken on a maid.
她给你准备了一间大屋子
She's made up the big room for you.
来吧 进来看看
Come on, let's have a look.
我们可以在这里住上一周
I thought we could spend the week here.
重新了解彼此
You know, get to know each other... again.
我准备了火腿 你喜欢火腿吗
I've got ham. Do you like ham?
我喜欢 是的
I like ham, yes.
-我雇了个女仆... -对 你说过了
- I've got a maid... - Yes, you said.
她在楼上
She's upstairs.
她可以给我们上茶
She can give us some tea.
看 我只要按这个铃 看好了
Look, I ring this bell. Watch.
什么事 夫人
Yes, madam?
给我们上点茶
I think we'd like some tea.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
清洁工作没了 空缺已满
The cleaning job's gone. Vacancy's filled.
我不是清洁工
I'm not a cleaner.
不过我的确是过来清理垃圾的
But I have come to clean away some dirt.
你最好把那玩意儿放下 免得走火
Why don't you put that away before it goes off?
你杀了我儿子
You killed my son,
你个剃刀党的混♥蛋♥
you peaky bastard!
你不停地打他
You beat him and beat him and beat him.
你儿子是个拳击手
Your son was a boxer.
不
No!
他只是个孩子
He was a boy...
却和一只畜生走上了拳击台
who got into a ring with an animal.
是啊 可不是嘛
Yeah, ain't that the truth.
我是来制止你的
I've come to stop you...
因为警♥察♥和其他人都不会管
.. because the coppers and nobody else will.
你要是想用枪
If you're going to use it,
就对准我的脑袋
point that thing at my head.
那里才是问题所在
That's where the trouble is.
腹部中枪的人得花上半天才能断气
Gut-shot soldiers take half a day to die.
我亲眼所见
I've seen 'em.
手臂上挂着内脏 像挂着脏衣服一样走来走去
Walking around with their guts in their arms like dirty washing.
把枪举高点 动手吧
Hold that gun up and do it.
动手啊
Well, then, do it!
动手
Do it!
我要把我的酒喝完
I'm going to finish my drink.
你要是愿意的话可以和我一起
You can finish it with me if you like.
现在 看着我
Now, look. Look at me.
我们有一笔基金
We've got a fund.
你每周都会得到一笔钱
For you, you'll get paid weekly.
我知道那无法让你的儿子死而复生
I know it won't bring back your son.
我知道的
I know that.
不过你还有其他儿子
And you have other sons.
你有的
You do.
我们会给他们找到工作
And we'll find them work.
你就不用去工作了 你...
And you won't have to work. You'll be...
会有人来收拾你们的
Somebody has got to stop you people.
谁把镜子打烂了
Who broke the fucking mirror?
跟《七年厄运》中的情节一样啊
Seven Years Bad Luck, that is.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表