剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
所以他才会被选中
that's why he's been chosen.
我被选中了吗
I am chosen?
我被选中了
I'm chosen.
中选的人能抽烟吗
Can the chosen one smoke?
现在有个空缺 你得补上
A vacancy has appeared and you're going to fill it.
谁选的我
Chosen by whom?
大家达成的共识
By an informed consensus.
我还有事要做
I have things to do.
所以就请你告诉中选的人
So perhaps you could tell the chosen one
他被选来做什么吧
what he's been chosen for.
从现在起 谢尔比先生
From now on, Mr Shelby,
快闭上你的吉普赛臭嘴
you shut your fucking gypsy mouth
仔细听好给你的指令
and listen to your instructions.
操
Fuck!
我要求今晚12点到凌晨4点之间
I need the area round the co-operative stables
联营马厩周边地区不准有任何警♥察♥
clear of coppers between midnight and four tonight.
可以 能告诉我原因吗
Right. Could I ask why?
无论你要干什么 别放火
Well, whatever it is you're going to do, don't start any fires.
消防员半夜罢♥工♥了
The firemen go out on strike at midnight.
就这样 你可以走了
That's all. You can go.
我听说了些消息你可能有兴趣
I've got some information you might be interested in.
不收钱
No charge.
我们的一个老朋友回来了
There's an old friend of ours coming back to the city.
他说只是路过
Just passing through, he says.
他最近混得很好啊
He's very grand these days.
是什么机密部门的头子
He's head of some secret department -
爱尔兰事务司
the Irish Desk.
我觉得他应该不会来叨扰我们这些人的 对吧
So I doubt he'll be bothering with the likes of us, eh?
晚安吧 汤姆
I'll say good night, Tom.
我要跟代表说话
I want to speak to a representative!
神父 神父
Father! Father!
一个北爱人 手杖上有狼头的家伙
It was the Ulsterman, the man with the wolf head!
你♥他♥妈♥快放开我
Get the fuck off me!
你必须接受等待着你的命运
You must reconcile yourself with the fate that awaits.
我要跟国王陛下的代表谈谈
I demand to speak to a representative of His Majesty the King!
去向上帝忏悔吧
Make your peace with God.
国王陛下的代表
A representative of His Majesty the King!
-神父 -过来
- Father. - Come on.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
这里还有人跟国王扯上关系了吗
Does someone here have business with the King?
坎贝尔军士长
Major Campbell.
时候差不多了
About time.
我可是很忙的 典狱长
I am a very busy man, Governor.
再过7分半钟
In seven and a half minutes,
牢里的那家伙就要因谋杀罪被绞死
the man in that cell is due to be hanged for murder.
他杀了白教堂地区的一个爱尔兰激进分子
The murder of an Irish activist in Whitechapel.
此案有让你想起什么来吗 坎贝尔军士长
Does the case ring any bells, Major Campbell?
没有 典狱长
No, Governor,
我什么也没想起来
I hear no bells.
从昨天早上开始
Since yesterday morning,
他一直宣称谋杀是
he's been claiming that the murder was ordered
英国情报局的命令
by the British Secret Intelligence Service.
到现在才编出这种瞎话 有点太晚了
It's a little late to be coming up with nonsense like that,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
有人告诉他 只要他闭嘴
He was told if he kept his mouth shut
最后会得到赦免状
there would be a last-minute pardon,
但却没有实现
which has not materialised.
原谅我 典狱长
Forgive me, Governor,
但这跟我有什么关系
but what business is this of mine?
他说雇他的人
He says the man who hired him
是一个情报局长官
was an Intelligence Service Chief of Staff,
一个北爱人
an Ulsterman.
拄着一根带有狼头把柄的手杖
Carries a cane with a wolf-head handle,
右腿上有枪伤
a bullet wound in his right leg.
没有
No...
什么都没想到 典狱长
Still no bells. Governor...
你的职责很明确
..You have a very clear remit.
其中之一就是确保
Part of that remit is to oversee the smooth completion
国王核准的死刑得以顺利实施
of executions sanctioned by the Crown.
再过4分钟
And in the next four minutes
你就该护送那个人
it is your duty to escort that man...
前往地狱大门
..to the gates of hell.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
如果你胆敢跟任何人
And...if you should ever have the desire
讨论这件事
to discuss this matter with anyone else...
我可知道你住在哪儿
..I know where you live.
亚瑟 汤米要召开家族会议
Arthur, Tommy's called a family meeting.
亚瑟
Arthur!
他刚刚把一个学徒打得哭爹喊娘的
He just beat the shit out of an apprentice.
我最后不得不用水桶把那孩子抬走
I had to take half the kid away in buckets.
亚瑟
Arthur!
2,000.
走吧
Come on.
坐下 芬恩
Sit down, Finn.
-他妈的汤米到底在哪儿 -回来的路上
- Where the bloody hell is Tommy? - He's on his way.
好吧 在我们耐心等他的同时
All right then, while we're waiting patiently...
威士忌
Whisky
爆♥炸♥中留下的
left over from the explosion.
也是好货色
It's good stuff, as well.
好吧
Right...
在汤米到之前
before Tommy gets here,
我觉得有些事需要在我们几个之间
I think there's a few things we need to get straight
说清楚
between the rest of us.
你觉得
You think?
是的
Yeah.
没错 我想知道
Yeah, I do. I want to know...
我们什么时候投票赞同往南扩张的决定了
..when did we all take a vote on this expansion south?
你要是有话想说 等汤玛斯回来再说
If you have anything to say, you wait for Thomas.
波莉说得对
Polly's fucking right.
我查看了所有账本
I see all the books.
合法的和黑市的
Legal and off track.
发现了一些你们不知道的事
Sort of stuff you don't see.
在过去的一年里
And in the past year
谢尔比有限公♥司♥
the Shelby Company Limited
日赚150镑
has been making 150 pounds a day.
知道吗 一天就赚这么多
Right? A fucking day.
有时甚至更多
Sometimes more.
所以我想知道
So what I want to know
我们为什么要做改变
is why are we changing things?
波莉 看看现状
Polly, look what's happened already.
我们的脚还没踏上伦敦
We haven't even set foot in London yet
自己的酒吧就被人炸了
and they've already blown up our fucking pub.
-谁说就是伦敦佬干的 -还能有谁
- Who said anything about cockneys? - Who else?
你知道是谁干的 对吗
Do you know who did it, do you?
不 她不知道
No, she doesn't know who did it.
我被告知只有家族成员才可以说话
I'm told only family are allowed to speak.
每个人都可以说话
Everyone's allowed to speak.
站起来 伊丝米 让我们听听你想说什么
On your feet, Esme, let's hear what you have to say.
我代表我们家发言
I speak for our household.
-所以 -约翰 我们的公♥司♥是现代企业
- So... - John, this company is a modern enterprise
主张男女平权
and believes in equal rights for women.
站起来 伊丝米
On your feet, Esme.
我跟这个家族没有血缘关系
I'm not a blood member of this family
但或许 正因为我不是其中一员
but perhaps, indeed, because I'm NOT a member
我可以从不同的角度看事情
I can see things in a different light.
所以我直接讲重点
So I'll get to my point.
那最好
That would be nice.
就像我丈夫说的
As my husband said,
谢尔比有限公♥司♥现在发展得非常成功
Shelby Company Limited is now very successful.
但伦敦...
But London...
我有亲戚在牧羊人丛林和波多贝露
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表