剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
明天又有4船货
There'll be another four boat-loads tomorrow.
怎么了 查理 生意挺不错的
What's up, Charlie? Business is good.
这不是生意 这是该死的工作
This isn't business, this is bloody work.
烟酒是没问题
Cigarettes and booze is all right
但这些加工货物 太重了
but this manufactured stuff, it's heavy.
我都不确定它们是不是偷来的
I'm not even sure it's stolen.
某些部分是合法购买♥♥的
Some of it is legally purchased.
总有一天 全都会合法
One day, all of it will be.
真是该死的工作
It's like having a fucking job.
小心那些风扇带
Easy with them fan belts.
我会让你笑不出来 每船加一镑
I'll wipe that smile off your face. I want another pound a boat.
成交
Done.
你都不跟我讲价了
You don't even fight me anymore.
现在有了停战协议
And it's no sport
穿过黑乡时也不是什么好玩的事
getting through the Black Country with this truce.
他们会站在岸上对你挥手
They just fucking wave at you from the bank.
那你也照样挥手示意啊
Well, just wave back, eh?
狗♥日♥的♥汽车
And all these fucking cars.
你上次骑马是什么时候 汤姆
When did you last ride a horse, Tom?
这些是干的 坎贝尔先生
These are just dry, Mr Campbell.
坎贝尔军士长
Major Campbell.
什么
Beg pardon?
没什么
It doesn't matter.
还有其他的爱尔兰人住在这里吗
Are there any other Irishmen lodging in this house?
没有 坎贝尔先生 我的房♥子是有档次的
No, Mr Campbell, I keep a respectable house.
我这里没有爱尔兰人 您是特例
With your special exception, I have no Irish here.
如果有爱尔兰人来问房♥间 请告知我
Well, let me know if any come enquiring after rooms.
即使你拒绝了他们 也告知我 好吗
Even if you turn them away, let me know, would you?
您不是在坐等出事吧
You're not expecting trouble, I hope.
他们只说您是什么警♥察♥
They only said you was a policeman of some sort.
不 我不是在坐等出事
No. I'm not expecting any trouble.
附近有什么供应牛排 羊排或猪排的小餐馆吗
Is there a cafe nearby that serves chops? lamb or pork?
有家牛排餐厅离这儿就两个街区
There is a chophouse two streets away.
但我这里有三明治供应
But I myself serve sandwiches.
里面是鸡蛋 水芹和火腿
Egg and cress or ham.
或者任何您喜欢的东西
Or anything that pleases you.
不 不用了
No. No.
我还是出去透透气吧
I think I'll go out and get some air.
我们约好的见面时间是周日吧
Our scheduled meeting is not until Sunday.
我决定把见面时间提前了
I decided to bring it forward.
你只是想让我知道
You just wanted to show me
你知道我的住所 对吗
that you know where I live, isn't that it?
我应该很佩服你吗
Am I supposed to be impressed?
丘吉尔阁下可是挺佩服的呢
You know... Mr. Churchill was impressed.
真的 不骗你
Yes, he was.
我的所有要求都得到了满足
All my demands have been met.
他告诉你了吗
Did he tell you?
是的
Yes.
是的 我们开了个会 他朗读了你的信
Yes. We had a meeting and your letter was read aloud.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
那次会议可是轻松有趣得很呢
there was quite a lot of hilarity at the meeting.
先生们都觉得很可笑
the gentlemen all found it quite funny.
明白了 先生们觉得很可笑
I see, the gentlemen found it funny.
告诉我 坎贝尔先生
Tell me this, Mr. Campbell,
那些先生们说过你很可笑吗
do the gentlemen sometimes find you funny?
我们的正事周日再谈
We will discuss our business on Sunday...
在约好的日子 定好的时间
on the agreed day, at the allotted time,
和已经指定的地点
and at the place which has already been determined.
我已经明白你的意思了
You have made your point.
晚安 谢尔比先生
Good night, Mr. Shelby.
我今晚来见你还有一个原因
There was another reason I came to see you tonight.
我只是不想你被人耍弄而已
I just didn't want you to be made a fool of is all.
警方给你找的住处
The lodgings chosen for you by the police department,
我该怎么说呢
how shall I put this?
那位房♥东太太
Well, the landlady
曾是斯特奇福德最出名的妓院的老鸨
used to run the most famous whorehouse in Stetchford.
她可没有完全洗手不干
She's only semi-retired.
我想先生们肯定会觉得这事可笑吧
I bet the gentlemen would find that funny, eh?
我完全是出于友好合作的精神才告诉你的
Told to you in the spirit of friendship and co-operation.
周日见
See you Sunday.
名字
Name?
迪伯斯小子
The Digbeth Kid.
真名
Your real name.
哈罗德·汉考克斯
Harold Hancox.
职业
Profession.
非法赌马商
Illegal bookmaker.
你不能直接承认
You don't admit that.
你要说 比如修伞的
You say something like "Umbrella mender",
我们判断你说了谎 然后逮捕你
and then we decide you're lying and then we arrest you.
修伞的
Umbrella mender.
我们发现你持有赌马券
You were found in possession of betting slips,
赛马卡和电报带
race cards and ticker tape.
有什么解释吗
Any explanation?
没
No...
没有 对于持有那些物品
"No, I have no explanation
我没有什么好解释的 警官
for my possession of those items, officer."
带下去 剩下的我来填就行了
Take him down, will you? I'll fill in the rest myself.
走吧 小子
Come on, son.
简直是折磨
Bloody hellfire.
你杀掉他了吗
You've killed him, huh?
我说过了 接近他不容易
As I've explained, he's not easy to get at.
他身边跟了一票人保护他
He's got an army round him.
但等到合适的时机
But when the time is right...
时机很合适了 就是现在
The time is right. It's right now.
当他不在熟悉的地盘上时 我就解决他
When he's away from his familiar territory, I will take him.
你来找我有什么事
So what do you want?
温森格林监狱的看守报告说
We heard from a guard at Winson Green prison
他们刚安插了一个赌马经纪人进去了
that one of their bookies has just been put inside.
那孩子叫哈罗德·汉考克斯
Kid called Harold Hancox.
我们可以借此示♥威♥
We could make a point.
卡姆登镇现在有多少"面包师"
How many bakers is there in Camden Town now?
卡姆登镇现在有很多"面包师" 萨比利先生
There are a lot of bakers in Camden Town, Mr. Sabini,
但我也说了 我们尚未掌握确切数字
but, as I have said, we don't as yet have a definite number.
切普斯托4:15那场谁赢了
Who won the 4:15 at Chepstow?
破烂贩
Ragman.
-我♥干♥洗的衣物呢 -已经取回来了
- Where's my dry cleaning? - It's been collected.
坎普顿公园3:50那场谁赢了
Who won the 3:50 at Kempton Park?
怎么 你不知道吗
What? You don't know?
我可以去查一下
I can find out.
不用 我已经知道了
No need. I know already.
赢的都是受宠的
You see, the favourites, they're all winning.
不太受宠的 都被处死了
And the second favourites are being done.
他在蛊惑他们
He's bewitching them.
蛊惑
Bewitching?
吉卜赛人的把戏 草药灵药之类的
Gypsy stuff. Herbs and potions.
然后他会给那些下注很大的人通风报信
And he's tipping off our big punters
所以他们就知道谁会赢了
so they know who's going to win.
一般的客人都会为了利益背叛我们
Regular customers betraying us for profit.
你以为他们忠诚于我们
You'd think they'd be loyal to us.
但利益这种东西
But profit, you see...
比赛马 教义和家人都重要
comes before race, creed and family.
我觉得结果没什么不对劲
Results look normal to me.
那是你眼瞎了
You see shit!
萨比利先生 如果您认为他们
Mr. Sabini, if you think they're
要在北部比赛中动手脚
planning to fix Northern races,
那我们就不再在托斯特以北的赌盘下注了
we'll take no more bets on anything north of Towcester.
我已经告诉了你该做什么
I gave you a job already.
我也会完成那个任务的 但与此同时
And the job will be done. But meantime...
别跟我说与此同时
Meantime fuck.
与此同时 伯明翰那儿关进去的那孩子
Meantime, what do you want us to do about the kid
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表