剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
我能感到货物正在滑向一边
I can feel it slipping.
我可以感觉到 船正在翻倒
And I can...feel the boat tipping.
但我却无计可施
But there ain't nothing I can do about it.
我的头就像这艘该死的...
It's like me fuckin' head's just like this fuckin'...
该死的驳船
black fucking barge!
他妈的一直在漂...
And it just fucking...drifts...
漂进漂出 漂进漂出
in and out, in and out...
我们已经回家很长时间了 亚瑟
Well, we're home a long time now, Arthur.
回家很长时间了
We've home a long time.
-我还以为你没事了 -是啊
- I thought you were all right. - Yeah, well...
恐怕我还没好 汤米
I-I-I don't think I am... Tommy.
快把这玩意儿从我身上拿走
Take this fucking thing away from me.
滚吧 亚瑟
Just fuck off, Arthur.
你知道吗
You know what?
我受够了
I've had enough.
我他妈真受够了 快滚吧
I've fucking had enough. Just fuck off.
我难道又得把你当小孩一样对待吗
I'm supposed to treat you like a fucking kid again, eh?
让你远离枪和绳子 是吗
Keep you away from guns and fucking rope, is that it?
你以为我现在面临的事还不够多吗
You think I haven't got enough on?!
-别说了 汤米 -亚瑟
- Stop it, Tommy. - Arthur?
-你以为我面临的事还不够多吗 -别说了
- You think I haven't got enough on?! - Stop it.
-战争早结束了 彻底遗忘吧 -别说了
- The war is done! Shut the door on it! - Stop it.
-像我一样彻底忘掉 行吗 -像你一样吗
- Shut the door on it, like I did, eh? - Like you do?
你能做到吗 能吗
Can you do that? Yeah?
-你♥他♥妈♥学学我 -我他妈又不是你
- Like I fucking did. - I'm not fucking you.
-快忘掉那该死的一切吧 -但我他妈不是你啊
- Shut the fucking door, eh? - But I'm not fucking you!
我 我他妈又不是你
I...am not fucking you!
所有人都知道这一点
Everyone fucking knows it!
天呐
God!
看看你自己
Look at yourself. Eh?
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
仔仔细细 认认真真地看看你自己
Take a long, hard, fucking look at yourself.
午饭时间到了 长官
Time for lunch, sir.
我想我们可以像以前一样 坐在书桌边吃饭
I thought we could eat at the desk, like the old days.
你还记得啊
You remembered.
牛舌和腌黄瓜 长官
Tongue and pickle, sir.
但那一点点芥末才是关键
But it's the single stroke of mustard, that's the thing.
很微小的细节
The fine detail.
说到细节
Speaking of detail...
汤玛斯·谢尔比每周给你多少好处费
How much is Thomas Shelby paying you in bribes per week?
其实我已经知道了
Actually, I already know -
一周2镑 一个月8镑
2 pounds a week, 8 pounds a month,
帮了具体的忙 好处费另算
plus extras for specific favours.
我当初离开时 你还是个老实人
When I left, you were an honest man.
但你现在却沦落成剃刀党的走狗
And now you're on the Peaky Blinders' payroll.
谢尔比家族是条毒虫
Shelby is a worm
专门吞噬你腐烂的灵魂
and feeds off the rotten parts of your mind.
他的低语 会影响你的大脑
He gets in through your ear, with a whisper.
他从你的舌头上爬过
He crawls in over your tongue
诱使你对法官和牧师撒谎
as you lie to the judge and the pastor.
莫斯先生
Mr Moss...
我们身处一场血腥战争的攻坚阶段
We are entering a bloody phase of a bloody war
一分钱好处都没有
with no quarter asked or given.
但此时此刻
But as of this moment,
你得回到正义的一方
you are now back on the side of the angels.
谢尔比以为你为他效力
Shelby thinks you work for him,
但事实上 你对我效忠
but in truth, you work for me.
而我会毫不留情地利用你
And I will use you mercilessly.
波莉 这是迈克尔和安娜·格雷的档案
Polly, these are the files for Michael and Anna Gray.
你可以看到 一份是白的
As you can see, one is white...
一份是黑的
..And one is black.
你的梦境是真的
What you saw in your dreams was right.
你女儿已经死了
Your daughter is dead.
你看吧 我承受不了
You do it, I can't read it.
安娜离开你以后被寄养在
After Anna was taken from you, she was put with a...
斯坦福德一个火车站站长的家里
with a family of a... railway station master in Stafford.
她一直没安定下来
She...never settled.
所以一直在逃
So she kept running away.
她曾搭上过开往伯明翰的火车
She got on a train to Birmingham once...
最终他们送她去了澳大利亚
Eventually they sent her to Australia...
她在那里死于春热病
..Where she died of something called spring fever.
所以我的小安娜
So my little Anna...
为了回来与我梦中团聚
..Travelled all the way back across the world
跨越了大半个地球
to be with me in my dreams?
她是自己回来的
She came all by herself.
在梦中的火车上 他们终于无法赶她下车了
That's one train they couldn't get her off.
但是 波莉
But, Pol...
迈克尔还活着
Michael is alive.
他就在英格兰
He's in England...
而且我知道他住在哪儿 我去过那里
..And I know where he lives, I went there.
-但是 波莉 -什么
- But, Pol... - And?
波莉 听我说
OK, Polly, listen to me.
拜托你听我说
Just listen to me, please.
波莉
Pol!
他喊"妈妈"的那个女人
The woman that he calls "Mother"
永远不会让他来这里
will never let him come here.
告诉我他在哪里吧 汤米
Just tell me where he is, Tommy.
波莉 如果你去了那里 控制不住情绪
Polly, if you go there and you get mad
而她被激怒的话 就会报♥警♥
and she gets mad and she calls the police,
警♥察♥决不会允许你接近他
they will never let you anywhere near him
而且那男孩会受到惊吓
and the boy will get scared.
结局只会是这样 波莉
That's what will happen, Pol.
波莉
Polly.
-波莉 -告诉我他在哪儿 汤玛斯
- Polly... - You just tell me where he is, Thomas.
-告诉我他在哪儿 汤玛斯 -波莉
- Tell me where he is, Thomas! - Polly...
掏枪
Pulling the gun...
正因为你会掏枪 所以我不能告诉你
Pulling the gun is why I can't tell you.
波莉 对不起 你必须等到他满18岁
Pol, I'm sorry, you're going to have to wait till he's 18.
直到他长大 能自己做决定
Till he's old enough to make his own decision.
等着
Wait?!
告诉我他在哪儿
You tell me where he is!
如果你对我开枪 你就永远不知道了
If you shoot me, you'll never know.
麦克 快点 派对要开始了
Mickey! Hurry up, the party's starting.
-你们先走 -芬恩 你去哪儿
- Good, carry on. - Finn, where you going?
-去和亚瑟谈谈 -好吧
- To talk to Arthur. - Right.
-亚瑟 -滚
- Arthur? - Go away.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
-你怎么没准备好 -准备什么
- Why aren't you ready? - For what?
加里森酒吧
The Garrison.
你的酒吧重新开业 就在今晚
The reopening of your pub. It's tonight.
汤米不希望我出现在那里
Tommy don't want me there.
是汤米让我过来叫上你的
It was Tommy who told me to get you.
他说你的名字挂在门上
He says it's your name above that door,
-所以你必须到场 -不
- so you've got to be there. - No...
不 瞧瞧我这样子
No, look at me.
我不去 你快走
I'm staying away. Go away.
滚
Get out.
我叫你滚开
I told you to go away.
有时候
Sometimes...
我们哥几个不开心的时候
..when we boys are feeling blue...
就会这样做
This is what we do.
这玩意儿叫"东京"
It's called Tokyo.
是真的好东西 亚瑟 它能帮到你
It's good stuff, Arthur. It'll help you.
特殊场合可以用一点
For special occasions.
弟兄们 我的加里森酒吧
Oh, boys! My fucking Garrison!
拿着 都拿走
Take that. Take that an' all.
你来啦 莉兹 我帮你点火
'Ere you are, Lizzie. Let me get you a light.
好了 亲爱的
There you go, my darling.
贾玛尔 我待会儿再来招呼你
Jeremiah, I'll be with you in a second.
瞧瞧这地方
Look at the place!
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表